P A Leader Emulates Obama

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
When you're the Prime Minister of the Palestinian Authority and you want to live it up for 2 days at a luxury hotel on the beach, take a page from Obama's book and bring the whole
gang with you. BTW, I wonder if they got in a round or two of golf?

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Felesteen reports that last weekend PA prime minister Rami Hamdallah spent two days in Gaza along with an entourage - and that they weren't exactly parsimonious.

According to the article quoting PA sources, the delegation spent the two days in the five-star Movenpick (Al Mashtal) Hotel. It is the only five-star hotel in Gaza.

They took over 40 rooms and other parts of the hotel. The rooms cost $400-$600 a night and the suites go for up to $1400 a night, for a charge of $70,000 for room rentals. In addition, they spent $20,000 for food and $10,000 for transportation, for a total of about $100,000 for a two day stay. (I imagine that there were some additional security costs for them to visit Gaza.)

There is a bit of criticism in Arabic media from Arabs who have not been receiving their full salaries who are seeing the leaders of the PA spend money so extravagantly.

Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News Cash strapped PA spent 100K at 5-star hotel in Gaza

When you're the Prime Minister of the Palestinian Authority and you want to live it up for 2 days at a luxury hotel on the beach, take a page from Obama's book and bring the whole

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Felesteen reports that last weekend PA prime minister Rami Hamdallah spent two days in Gaza along with an entourage - and that they weren't exactly parsimonious.

According to the article quoting PA sources, the delegation spent the two days in the five-star Movenpick (Al Mashtal) Hotel. It is the only five-star hotel in Gaza.

They took over 40 rooms and other parts of the hotel. The rooms cost $400-$600 a night and the suites go for up to $1400 a night, for a charge of $70,000 for room rentals. In addition, they spent $20,000 for food and $10,000 for transportation, for a total of about $100,000 for a two day stay. (I imagine that there were some additional security costs for them to visit Gaza.)

There is a bit of criticism in Arabic media from Arabs who have not been receiving their full salaries who are seeing the leaders of the PA spend money so extravagantly.

Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News Cash strapped PA spent 100K at 5-star hotel in Gaza

I wonder if those arabs that are complaining will disappear ?

I wonder when Suha Arafat will give back some of the billions her terrorist husband stole from his own people. Palestinians seem to have some of the greatest leaders the world has ever seen. They went from Arafat to Hamas, the ISIS of Gaza.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

How did Israel allow that 5 star Palestinian hotel into the Gaza concentration camp?

When you're the Prime Minister of the Palestinian Authority and you want to live it up for 2 days at a luxury hotel on the beach, take a page from Obama's book and bring the whole gang with you. BTW, I wonder if they got in a round or two of golf?

Sunday, March 29, 2015

"I wonder when Suha Arafat will give back some of the billions her terrorist husband stole from his own people. Palestinians seem to have some of the greatest leaders the world has ever seen. They went from Arafat to Hamas, the ISIS of Gaza."

"How did Israel allow that 5 star Palestinian hotel into
the Gaza concentration camp?"

- over 40 rooms and other parts of the hotel
- Rooms cost $400-$600 a night
- suites go for up to $1400
- a night, for a charge of $70,000 for room rentals
- In addition, they spent $20,000 for food
- and $10,000 for transportation
- for a total of about $100,000
- for a two day stay

the first thing i thought of was....Last year, how much in the form of aid did the PA get from ...America ?

U.S. pledges 212 million in additional aid to Palestine MSNBC
2014: "The U.S. government will provide $212 million in additional aid to fund relief and reconstruction efforts in Palestine after this summer’s war with Israel in the Gaza Strip, the State Department said Sunday. The money will provide humanitarian relief, repair war-damaged infrastructure, and fund and support hospitals, among other activities"

maybe they used some of that $$$ for their vacation.

"A Palestinian man stands atop the rubble of his house as he looks at the ruins of neighboring houses that witnesses said were destroyed or damaged during the 50-day war between the Hamas militant movement and Israel, in the east of Gaza City on Oct. 12, 2014."

I'd like to see an "after" picture.....after the $212 million bucks was handed over -- where's that itemized list of what they did with the $$$ ?

Suha figures it is compensation for her regretted marriage to Arafat.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

How did Israel allow that 5 star Palestinian hotel into the Gaza concentration camp?
Because they created Hamas

When you're the Prime Minister of the Palestinian Authority and you want to live it up for 2 days at a luxury hotel on the beach, take a page from Obama's book and bring the whole gang with you. BTW, I wonder if they got in a round or two of golf?

Sunday, March 29, 2015

"I wonder when Suha Arafat will give back some of the billions her terrorist husband stole from his own people. Palestinians seem to have some of the greatest leaders the world has ever seen. They went from Arafat to Hamas, the ISIS of Gaza."

- for a two day stay

the first thing i thought of was....Last year, how much in the form of aid did the PA get from ...America ?

2014: "The U.S. government will provide $212 million in additional aid to fund relief and reconstruction efforts in Palestine after this summer’s war with Israel in the Gaza Strip, the State Department said Sunday. The money will provide humanitarian relief, repair war-damaged infrastructure, and fund and support hospitals, among other activities"

"A Palestinian man stands atop the rubble of his house as he looks at the ruins of neighboring houses that witnesses said were destroyed or damaged during the 50-day war between the Hamas militant movement and Israel, in the east of Gaza City on Oct. 12, 2014."

I'd like to see an "after" picture.....after the $212 million bucks was handed over -- where's that itemized list of what they did with the $$$ ?

$212 Million ain't $67 Trillion Israel has received....I'd keep your MOUTH SHUT in future

Sunday, March 29, 2015

- for a two day stay

$212 Million ain't $67 Trillion Israel has received....I'd keep your MOUTH SHUT in future

That was additional to the already received 300 trillion to Islamic terrorist sources like hamas

Sunday, March 29, 2015

- for a two day stay

That was additional to the already received 300 trillion to Islamic terrorist sources like hamas

Don't mind Theliq. We keep him here for laughs.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

- for a two day stay

Don't mind Theliq. We keep him here for laughs.

Along with the others like monte and challenged of course, you can tell when they are losing the arguments they try oersonal attacks.

Forum List

Back