OWS has jumped the pond

uscitizen

Reaction score
Cons the world over are getting frightened now.
If the movement is not nipped in the bud soon and keeps growing this will begin the decade of the second fall of the robber barons.

Last edited:

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
sorry to burst you alls little bubble, but they had you beat in the nonsense (Occupying) and especially violence by a few months ago. you all will now have to play catch up I guess.

You're just small potatoes compared to them..

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
Reaction score
Just for the record... I remember a certain tv commentator predicting all this nonsense quite a while back.

:eusa_whistle:

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If the movement is not nipped in the bud soon and keeps growing this will begin the decade of the second fall of the robber barons.
LOL, such delusions of grandeur...I guess they never hurt..:lol:

R

rdean

Weird the way right wingers are so afraid of what happens to super rich people when the super rich squats all over them. Really weird.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Weird the way right wingers are so afraid of what happens to super rich people when the super rich squats all over them. Really weird.
what cracks me up, is you lefties keep VOTING for those same supper rich Democrats who squat all over you..they see you all as useful tools.

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Reaction score
You're just begging for someone to post your buddy, the defecating dude.:lol:

uscitizen

Reaction score
You're just begging for someone to post your buddy, the defecating dude.:lol:
You mean that laid off Bear And Stearns trader?

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Reaction score
:lol:tomorrows a work day bud, lay off the sauce.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:lol:tomorrows a work day bud, lay off the sauce.
I do not work.
I am one of those elite ;)
moi aussie

I have a couple of acres I tidy up at this time of year.

A blessing/ a curse depends on the weather.

But cons are getting frightened now. Oh give me a break. Are the children just simpletons for true? Robber barons. How funny!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
please tell me you realize how filthy rich ayers and his little snot adopted son are? you know, chesa?

this is what kills me about liberal asswhipes. you bitch incessently about the wealthy, while you are all kids of filthy rich parents.

bazooka barf. because you are all a joke.

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Reaction score
99 percent of Americans continue to struggle daily since the recession began while the richest 1 percent of the country prospers.

Truthmatters

Rookie
Reaction score
i just dont understand their devotion, it makes no sense.

Truthmatters

Rookie
Reaction score
please tell me you realize how filthy rich ayers and his little snot adopted son are? you know, chesa?

this is what kills me about liberal asswhipes. you bitch incessently about the wealthy, while you are all kids of filthy rich parents.

bazooka barf. because you are all a joke.
You are now talking complete nonsense.

Prove all liberals are from wealthy families.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List