OWS has jumped the pond

Cons the world over are getting frightened now.
If the movement is not nipped in the bud soon and keeps growing this will begin the decade of the second fall of the robber barons.

Last edited:
sorry to burst you alls little bubble, but they had you beat in the nonsense (Occupying) and especially violence by a few months ago. you all will now have to play catch up I guess.

You're just small potatoes compared to them..

If the movement is not nipped in the bud soon and keeps growing this will begin the decade of the second fall of the robber barons.

LOL, such delusions of grandeur...I guess they never hurt..:lol:

Weird the way right wingers are so afraid of what happens to super rich people when the super rich squats all over them. Really weird.

Weird the way right wingers are so afraid of what happens to super rich people when the super rich squats all over them. Really weird.

what cracks me up, is you lefties keep VOTING for those same supper rich Democrats who squat all over you..they see you all as useful tools.

You're just begging for someone to post your buddy, the defecating dude.:lol:

You're just begging for someone to post your buddy, the defecating dude.:lol:

You mean that laid off Bear And Stearns trader?

:lol:tomorrows a work day bud, lay off the sauce.

I do not work.
I am one of those elite ;)

moi aussie

I have a couple of acres I tidy up at this time of year.

A blessing/ a curse depends on the weather.

But cons are getting frightened now. Oh give me a break. Are the children just simpletons for true? Robber barons. How funny!

please tell me you realize how filthy rich ayers and his little snot adopted son are? you know, chesa?

this is what kills me about liberal asswhipes. you bitch incessently about the wealthy, while you are all kids of filthy rich parents.

bazooka barf. because you are all a joke.

99 percent of Americans continue to struggle daily since the recession began while the richest 1 percent of the country prospers.

i just dont understand their devotion, it makes no sense.

please tell me you realize how filthy rich ayers and his little snot adopted son are? you know, chesa?

this is what kills me about liberal asswhipes. you bitch incessently about the wealthy, while you are all kids of filthy rich parents.

bazooka barf. because you are all a joke.

You are now talking complete nonsense.

Prove all liberals are from wealthy families.

Forum List

Back