Owen Wilson...

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Dec 23, 2009
Middle class, suburban ghetto.
... has made virtually no movies since trump took office. Hollywood intolerance.
This is likely why...

Cl4-KuIUYAAc_AT.jpg:large

Maybe you don't like Owen Wilson....or else you would know what movies he has coming out...

and he has yet another movie scheduled for release next year called Marry Me, co-starring Jennifer Lopez....

So when you say he has made virtually no movies, does that mean he hasn't been in every movie released by Hollywood or did you just not bother to research before you posted this dumb ass thread...

Maybe you don't like Owen Wilson....or else you would know what movies he has coming out...

and he has yet another movie scheduled for release next year called Marry Me, co-starring Jennifer Lopez....

So when you say he has made virtually no movies, does that mean he hasn't been in every movie released by Hollywood or did you just not bother to research before you posted this dumb ass thread...

No he’s only had voice parts since before trump’s election. According to IMDB.

Owen Wilson has a terrible reputation for being a really nasty person. It might be that it's just hard to find someone that would work with him.

I just showed you actual movies he is in......Why do you lie so much??

Please tell me where does it say he has only done voice parts since Trump was elected??

a988da.jpg

Owen Wilson - IMDb

... has made virtually no movies since trump took office. Hollywood intolerance.
This is likely why...

Cl4-KuIUYAAc_AT.jpg:large

He should play Donald JOHN Trump in a comedy movie about Donald JOHN Trump become President and has to face the idea of impeachment...

Wait, that would be a true life story instead...

Please tell me where does it say he has only done voice parts since Trump was elected??

View attachment 290782

Owen Wilson - IMDb

There is quite a conspicuous gap between 2016 and 2019.

View attachment 290782

Owen Wilson - IMDb

I'm fresh out of outrage at the moment.

View attachment 290782

Owen Wilson - IMDb

If by gap you mean doing 2 movies in 2017 and one animated movie in 2018 that probably made him more money than the 2 movies he did in 2017.....now what the fuck does this have to do with Trump??

View attachment 290782

Owen Wilson - IMDb

If by gap you mean doing 2 movies in 2017 and one animated movie in 2018 that probably made him more money than the 2 movies he did in 2017.....now what the fuck does this have to do with Trump??

This thread was at least partial satire. Lighten up.

View attachment 290782

Owen Wilson - IMDb

This thread was at least partial satire. Lighten up.

In other words, you are being full of shit again due to your Trump sycophancy?? got it....

Forum List

Back