Over...

Yeah yeah...your bullshit story has been debunked many times over. I think legit American's are more concerned about getting this country back together socially...the economics will follow.

What bullshit story? And get it back together socially how?

I really don't have the time to walk the walk you'd like to lead right now...I know where you'd like to go with this...I've been crystal clear and you know exactly what's been implied.
Oh you don't have the time. :rolleyes:

You're posting anonymously on a totally inconsequential message board at 1:00 AM eastern time, accomplishing nothing. And we're supposed to believe you don't have the time. :rofl:

Yeah yeah...your bullshit story has been debunked many times over. I think legit American's are more concerned about getting this country back together socially...the economics will follow.

What bullshit story? And get it back together socially how?

I really don't have the time to walk the walk you'd like to lead right now...I know where you'd like to go with this...I've been crystal clear and you know exactly what's been implied.
Oh you don't have the time. :rolleyes:

You're posting anonymously on a totally inconsequential message board at 1:00 AM eastern time, accomplishing nothing. And we're supposed to believe you don't have the time. :rofl:

Forum List

Back