Over and over I read Trump's defenders, in effect, justify their continued support.......

Yeah. Was BS lawfare to attack Trump. Steele was BS. FISA was BS. And Ukraine was BS.

He got acquited twice on Impeachment. And these Tainted FBI guys used the Logan act to start it with BS Steele.

Yeah We know about it. And we owe Admiral Rogers a debt of thanks for exosing you assholes
Trump is the most prosecuted President ever. But the Democrats still have not convicted him.

The one who deserved to be prosecuted was Abraham Lincoln.

Trump is the most prosecuted President ever. But the Democrats still have not convicted him.

The one who deserved to be prosecuted was Abraham Lincoln.
Comey. Hillary.. Who was that love couple in the FBI. I forget.

They should all be doing time.

Democrats don't prosecute. Juries do.

Why?
I do not think that is true. Juries decide. It is attorneys who prosecute.

Why Abraham Lincoln should have been prosecuted? For all of his crimes is why.

He invaded a good many states. He was the reason the war was waged against the South. He claimed it was not about slaves. And he wanted blacks to be removed from america and transported to places in Africa, in Central America plus some islands He wanted to get rid of them.

Trump is a stupid mentally ill hate driven cruel ugly creep. and no man in history has lied as much as he has.

He is a text book case of a psychopathic liar.
One who genuinely has no ability to tell the truth. Someone like this only says what they feel will benefit them. What is amazing is that they have no control as they have no respect for others or society.
They are self consumed.
This is frequently seen in parallel with Sociopaths and or Narcissists.

You Persacute. Lie. Cheat. Steal.

Do mean prosecute or persecute?

Sure. I lie now on then. Who doesn't?

I don't cheat and I have never stolen on purpose...but I did accidently steal razor blades once, but that was decades ago.

How did you find out?

Dirt Bag type stuff
Nah. Mostly white lies. And like I said the stealing was long ago and by accident.

I'm going to support Trump to the very end for no other reason than to make liberal trash cry. This whole silly thing is TDS driven nonsense, endless whining about a little spat years ago is childish and deserves nothing but contempt.
You MAGATS have been crying since 2020. When that orange subhuman ape turns on you MAGATS & he will, you'll be crying even more.

You MAGATS have been crying since 2020. When that orange subhuman ape turns on you MAGATS & he will, you'll be crying even more.
You liberal shills have been crying since 2016. Most conservatives moved on years ago, unlike you emotionally fragile folks who can't let go. If Trump died tomorrow, conservatives would simply move to the next candidate, meanwhile you folks would riot to see who could piss on his grave first.

Forum List

Back