Over and over I read Trump's defenders, in effect, justify their continued support.......

Anyone who pisses on that subhuman ape's grave deserves a medal.

Still bleeeeeve he loves you, don'tcha?
I do not honor those I despise as you honor Trump. I happen to think Trump was fine as the president. (his Avatar is what I speak about)

I do not honor those I despise as you honor Trump. I happen to think Trump was fine as the president. (his Avatar is what I speak about)
He was a lousy fake POTUS & as a human being he's even lower then whale shit.

He was a lousy fake POTUS & as a human being he's even lower then whale shit.
I submit then to be honest,. you despise John Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson and also FDR since he was also a womanizer.

I can only speak for myself here, but the reason I like Trump has little to do with whatever charges they could potentially convict him of.

I have no faith in the federal government or our electoral system. I'll probably still vote, but not with any real hope for change -- just a duty as a citizen. If Trump somehow becomes president again, I figure they'll either kill him or prevent him from doing much.

I just like Trump because he did accomplish some things I like and because he triggers the hell out of globalists and progressives.
Yup you hate our country and government and you have found other scum that support you in that , so being a traitor is normal for you ass holes. You sell out your country and you should spend the rest of your life being spit on by patriots and real Americans. You piece of shit hate the best country in the world. and should be treated as such for the rest of your life, You are scum.

I do not think that is true. Juries decide. It is attorneys who prosecute.

Why Abraham Lincoln should have been prosecuted? For all of his crimes is why.

He invaded a good many states. He was the reason the war was waged against the South. He claimed it was not about slaves. And he wanted blacks to be removed from america and transported to places in Africa, in Central America plus some islands He wanted to get rid of them.
What a fricken brain less idiot. Gee he is the only person to know this about Lincoln.

Yup you hate our country and government and you have found other scum that support you in that , so being a traitor is normal for you ass holes. You sell out your country and you should spend the rest of your life being spit on by patriots and real Americans. You piece of shit hate the best country in the world. and should be treated as such for the rest of your life, You are scum.
Frankly you talk as one did who supported Hitler or even Joseph Stalin.
you hate citizens who do not like biden. Yet you hate a former president.

I hate our government, or at least what it has become. I don't hate the country, not even simpletons like yourself.

Someday you'll understand the distinction between the government and the country.... or not.

I do not believe Trump will be convicted. If he is put into prison, millions of Americans will join him there all done to us by Democrats. Democrats don't merely hate Trump, they hate intensely all of we who support him.
Of course they hate you idiot , They are patriots they hate their countries enemy's and bottom feeding scum . AS I do as all Americans do.

Frankly you talk as one did who supported Hitler or even Joseph Stalin.
you hate citizens who do not like biden. Yet you hate a former president.
Anyone have a clue .Make sense, and if you can do that maybe people will respond, Well then again maybe not.

I hate our government, or at least what it has become. I don't hate the country, not even simpletons like yourself.

Someday you'll understand the distinction between the government and the country.... or not.
There is none in a democracy. We will never agree to your dictatorship. You are simply scum nothing else.

Of course they hate you idiot , They are patriots they hate their countries enemy's and bottom feeding scum . AS I do as all Americans do.
The nazis also considered themselves to be patriots. You hate Americans because they want Trump back even to replace the demented Biden. You are happy with a demented human.

Biden blames Iran for the deaths of our troops. But who does that jerk bomb? Was it Iran? No, he bombed Syria and Iraq. He is lost. Really demented totally.

Forum List

Back