Over and over I read Trump's defenders, in effect, justify their continued support.......

by stating the manifestly accurate observation, "Trump has not been convicted of a crime."

If he is, since I believe the 1/6 trial is first up, convicted in that case of the serious criminal charges brought against him (understanding he will appeal), is that a deal breaker for your support?

It's well understood his moral failings do not persuade you to reconsider him being worthy of the presidency. What about a criminal conviction?
Reported!

Ludicrous rationalization #3. Gosh, you folks really love him.
Trump is like Biden to many of the Biden followers. Hates him to the point that now he only has a 38% job approval rating.

But Biden has no criminal cases pending cuz, you know, no indictments. Cuz, you know, no evidence.
It has taken the Biden fans around 7 to 8 years trying to convict Trump yet so far not one of their charges has convicted Trump. But we are on the war path to convict Biden. May it take far less than the failed 7 years of the people trying to convict Trump.

Not one of the multiple cases against Trump makes any fucking legal sense
Maybe that’s because you’re not that smart.

Apparently you aren’t aware that defying a subpoena can land you in legal trouble.

Maybe that’s because you’re not that smart.

The irony is so thick with submariner that his breath comes out with a cloud of rust.
Apparently you aren’t aware that defying a subpoena can land you in legal trouble.
Which has fuck all to do with the politicized venomous lawfare being perpetrated against President Trump.

But Biden has no criminal cases pending cuz, you know, no indictments. Cuz, you know, no evidence.
The evidence is overwhelming. Start with the boxes of classified documents in various places of distribution that Biden/China should not have had access to. His foreign money connections. Lying about having dealings with Hunter's over seas money connections. White House cocaine drop offs. Refusing to abide by our immigration laws...

Which has fuck all to do with the politicized venomous lawfare being perpetrated against President Trump.
That’s a bizarre statement since he’s being criminally charged with obstruction of justice specifically because he refused to comply with a subpoena.

by stating the manifestly accurate observation, "Trump has not been convicted of a crime."

If he is, since I believe the 1/6 trial is first up, convicted in that case of the serious criminal charges brought against him (understanding he will appeal), is that a deal breaker for your support?

It's well understood his moral failings do not persuade you to reconsider him being worthy of the presidency. What about a criminal conviction?
I'm not sure if we'll ever know what they're thinking. Our best chance will be those who wake up and escape. There have been some, and they've provided some clues.

It's a safe bet that they'll claim that any convictions will be, wait for it, rigged. They're far more than politically invested, they're emotionally and personally invested.

In this guy. Of all people.

That’s a bizarre statement since he’s being criminally charged with obstruction of justice specifically because he refused to comply with a subpoena.
Yes. I know. But the reason isn’t about the alleged refusal to comply with any subpoena. It’s merely partisan politics under the thin veneer of a criminal charge.

even our own.... You are either for us or against us. We laughed, we cried. What good times. Of course, the people paid in a bipartisan way.... The Patriot Act, Homeland Security, the TSA and so much fun. Trump may not. However where are the Progs getting rid of this? Hell, they are using it to destroy people. Sending Pro-lifers to long sentences in jail for protesting. If we are going to live under tyranny, we want everyone to enjoy it. Perhaps Trump will do what you do. We also live with power hungry authoritarians also even with or without those gifts we got a couple of decades ago.

He was held in contempt of Congress as our less than illustrious AG.

Oh, needless to say the never partisan DOJ didn’t lift a finger against him.
This example bears no similarity with Trump’s offense.

He also showered with his daughter, helped cause her sexual addiction, sniffs and gropes children, and apparently has sexually assaulted multiple women. One we know of happened because a SS agent almost beat his creepy ass.
As far as standards and morals go, neither side has any. Yall are two peas in a pod.

You think about Donald Trump A LOT, don't you?

Forum List

Back