Over 200 DOJ Alumni sign letter warning Trump against Rosenstein/Mueller firing

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I guess Ryan and McTurtle still aren't worried about it happening - But the Rosenstein firing is highly likely to come next week.

More than 200 former Justice Department employees are urging Congress to “swiftly and forcefully respond” should President Trump fire Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, or Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, who is overseeing the federal probe.

“It is up to the rest of us, and especially our elected representatives, to come to their defense and oppose any attempt by the President or others to improperly interfere in the Department’s work,” according to a statement signed by 245 former officials who worked under current and previous administrations, some as far back as that of President Richard M. Nixon.​

Congress should ‘forcefully respond’ if Trump fires Mueller, 245 former DOJ officials say

objects_in_mirror.png

Even if he were to fire Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and then had Mueller and his investigation put on ice, and even if—as is disturbingly possible—Congress did nothing, the Cohen prosecution would continue.

Even if Trump pardons Cohen, the information the Feds have on him can become the basis for charges against others in the Trump Organization.

Michael Cohen and the End Stage of the Trump Presidency

Michael Cohen office raided by FBI

Why Robert Mueller Handed Off the Michael Cohen Raid

So.....200 former swamp dwellers want the fake investigation into Trump to continue......

And?

Even if he were to fire Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and then had Mueller and his investigation put on ice, and even if—as is disturbingly possible—Congress did nothing, the Cohen prosecution would continue.

Even if Trump pardons Cohen, the information the Feds have on him can become the basis for charges against others in the Trump Organization.

Yes....please forward those links to President Jeb Bush....er.....President hilary clinton.....er......what about the other 17 republicans who ran for President....you know, the ones with the best chances to beat the "reality" star?

Looks like 200 people who should write resignation letters and find new jobs.

LOL...

As if they could be employed doing anything productive.

Old KGB spy manual reveals origin of fake-news strategy

So.....200 former swamp dwellers want the fake investigation into Trump to continue......

And?

your uncle vlad is pleased with your parrot act :eusa_clap:

sorry vlad, but our GREAT country still lives by rule of law :itsok:

You can post that after they raid the personal Lawyer of the President after not doing the same thing to hilary, and allowing her chief of staff to not only claim Attorney client privilege but allowed her to sit in on the hilary FBI session...and they didn't put hilary under oath and she also lied......as reported by comey...

You can post what you posted knowing that....

You are an asshat...

Yep, no cock-blocks or pardons will do him or any of his criminal accomplices any good.

Mueller is a genius - dotting the i's and crossing the t's

Yep, no cock-blocks or pardons will do him or any of his criminal accomplices any good.

Mueller is a genius - dotting the i's and crossing the t's

When mueller meets the same fate as President Jeb, and President hilary...your tears, in particular, will taste wonderful.....

i refer all trumptard asshats to my current sig line quote:

Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official"

Yes....please.....keep underestimating Trump......you have done it from the beginning, no reason for you to change now...

i even underlined the important part for ya :itsok:

you know, their lies and insanity border on criminal.

at this point, for sure...

the GOP is now officially the party of attacking, undermining, and demonizing the US State Department in favor of sinister foreign hackers with designs on our destruction...The Rethuglican party which openly embraces KGB "fake news" tactics in the face of rational facts and qualified due process.

i even underlined the important part for ya :itsok:

you know, their lies and insanity border on criminal.

at this point, for sure...

the GOP is now officially the party of attacking, undermining, and demonizing the US State Department in favor of sinister foreign hackers with designs on our destruction. The Rethuglican party which openly embraces KGB "fake news" tactics in the face of rational facts and qualified due process.

they are defending the orange loon at the expense of decent people who actually serve their country.

I think the official word for that is "pond scum".

Forum List

Back