Over 124,000 Evacuated From Afghanistan, In Largest Airlift In History

There are no thousands left behind. The military and the state dept both say at best there are between 1-200 Americans still n Afghanistan, because they are either dual citizens, sid workers or government contractors. Any American that wanted out before the August 31 deadline, is out.

Get a clue Cletus
Get a brain with common sense and use some of it Dimmer.

What's clueless is taking these idiots at their word. Their numbers have been all over the board. Discrepancies in the thousands with no explanation nor any way to reconcile them with the other numbers they give.
Us and them right ? The other side is always clearly wrong and we are always clearly right... that about sum it up for you pal ?

Did you get my thread moved? I notice you have stalker tendacies. Talk about a sick piece of shit. You should be watched anytime you are around children.

Sorry ass hat. It's you are a despicable human being, again if ANYONES children should be stranded in Afghanistan it should be yours. Stalker? LOL, you just don't like getting slapped around for being an ugly human being.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said the US military and its allies evacuated about 6,000 American citizens and a total of more than 124,000 civilians from Afghanistan during a speech at the Pentagon on the end of America's longest war on Wednesday.

Overwhelming majority of Americans support Biden withdrawal, in successful end to Republican war in Afghanistan.

Biden victories on both foreign and domestic policy continue, with campaign promises kept. Republicans in total disarray. Brace for January 6th insurrection hearings, getting ready to continue, as Trump becomes more abandoned by donors.
And we left most of the translators there and who knows how many Americans. 120k of those people had nothing to do with us, it was optics because they fucked up so bad

Look what you voted for you miserable loser

Us and them right ? The other side is always clearly wrong and we are always clearly right... that about sum it up for you pal ?
Just take a look at numbers they have put out. I won't provide them, go look it up, use sources you trust. Then come back at tell me I'm wrong. Otherwise there is no reason to think you even understand the issue at hand.

What's clueless is taking these idiots at their word. Their numbers have been all over the board. Discrepancies in the thousands with no explanation nor any way to reconcile them with the other numbers they give.

Given all the other lies we have heard from the Biden administration I strongly suspect they were lying about the numbers.

The issue at hand appears to be your denial of the facts.

This is even from your friends over at the Washington Post.

Hardly, look at the numbers this administration has put our from the day Kabul became the only exit. It doesn't add up, nor are there corrections or explanations for the discrepancies. Not to mention that not every American was in Kabul. Unless you can find something that claims every American in Afghanistan was in Kabul before the Taliban took it. I can't find anything about anyone outside Kabul.

Given all the other lies we have heard from the Biden administration I strongly suspect they were lying about the numbers.
If the headline is 200 there are at least 2,000 you can get all the marbles on it....

Most of them are probably captured by now.

The people who remained said they don't have any problems with the Taliban. There's probably a lot of money to be made in Afghanistan in the next 18 months.

Hardly, look at the numbers this administration has put our from the day Kabul became the only exit. It doesn't add up, nor are there corrections or explanations for the discrepancies. Not to mention that not every American was in Kabul. Unless you can find something that claims every American in Afghanistan was in Kabul before the Taliban took it. I can't find anything about anyone outside Kabul.

Travel in Afghanistan is very dangerous. Where are these Americans living and working outside Kabul? Do you know the names of any of these rural villages?

Travel in Afghanistan is very dangerous. Where are these Americans living and working outside Kabul? Do you know the names of any of these rural villages?
That's the point, nobody seems to know about anything outside of Kabul. Why is that?
Now you're victim blaming. Wonder if you folks will feel the same if Islamophobic attacks occur in the US?

That's the point, nobody seems to know about anything outside of Kabul. Why is that?
Now you're victim blaming. Wonder if you folks will feel the same if Islamophobic attacks occur in the US?

No.. I suspect that outside of Kabul there is no law and order. Like Yemen.. You can't live away from San'a. Its strictly outlaw territory.

What victim am I blaming? 124,000 have been evacuated. That is a splendid accomplishment.

Do you know the ME?

Afghanistan is rugged mountains. You can't beat mountain people. Like Asir in Yemen. Like the Hatfields and McCoys in America.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said the US military and its allies evacuated about 6,000 American citizens and a total of more than 124,000 civilians from Afghanistan during a speech at the Pentagon on the end of America's longest war on Wednesday.

Overwhelming majority of Americans support Biden withdrawal, in successful end to Republican war in Afghanistan.

Biden victories on both foreign and domestic policy continue, with campaign promises kept. Republicans in total disarray. Brace for January 6th insurrection hearings, getting ready to continue, as Trump becomes more abandoned by donors.
NO AMERICANS WILL BE LEFT BEHIND.
- President Applesauce Brains.

1630606961495.jpeg

1630607073611.jpeg

1630607130626.jpeg

One of the most successful Military Operations in the history of the United States Military (Right up there with the Berlin Airlift) and all Q-Publicans can do is a bitchy whiny diaper baby.

They willing igore or conveniently foget that the Traitor did in fact negoiate with the Taliban and forced the Afghan Military to free 5,000 Taliban Fighters.

Q-Publican also ignore or conveniently forget that the Traitor abandoned our Kurdish Allies in Syria.

They are cowards, plain and simple. Its why they eorship a coward.

No.. I suspect that outside of Kabul there is no law and order. Like Yemen.. You can't live away from San'a. Its strictly outlaw territory.

What victim am I blaming? 124,000 have been evacuated. That is a splendid accomplishment.

Do you know the ME?

Afghanistan is rugged mountains. You can't beat mountain people. Like Asir in Yemen. Like the Hatfields and McCoys in America.
Sorry if your suspicions don't convince me.

Forum List

Back