Over 1 million Americans to become uninsured as Obamacare collapse accelerates

I am glad to see mindwars recognizes we need universal health care.

The 7% will be helped in changing to affordable plans.

This is merely a step to single payer.

Yes moron.......you want to give the same government that cannot provide decent care to a few million deserving military veterans..to the point many of them are dying because they can't get actual medical care....you want to give those same people running that, complete control over your healthcare....

you think giving them more people to cover will make them better at it.......?

And that is why you are a moron......

So your voting for a guy who supposedly is rich and never has paid taxes. Good going.

He used the same deductions hillary used.
So you're going to vote for someone who avoids paying taxes?

Do you have insurance?

Of course...I worked for a living.

So you boss is footing your health insurance, so what do you know about the ACA other than what you have been told?

I dont have a boss...though the wife might disagree.

So your self employed, an independent contractor, like my husband. So are you on the ACA? or do you pay separately, because you do not need to be on the ACA, but you need to have insurance. I take it you do have insurance apart from the ACA.

Retired and pay for private insurance along with a medical savings plan.

Me too but husband is younger than me.

So now you want open boarders, and not authority at the state level, we have few insurance companies, most of the large one go by different names, they have been eating the little ones for decades. What was left of the smaller ones dropped off the exchange as they couldn't compete, and now the sharks are vying for the elimination of the ACA by raising everything, because they want to get rid of the act.

Open state borders is the norm for almost all products. Do you see state limits on merchandising of products for the car industry, aircraft, or anything else ina disruptive way?

No, of course not. I can buy the same variety of cars in Virginia as I can buy in Texas, Mayland or Michigan.

Why cant we have the same choices on Health care insurance?

We do not need health insurance companies, the screw the caregivers and hospitals and people. They are mainly paper pushers and what is the upmost importance to them is money. Time to get rid of the insurance companies.

The insurance companies NORMALLY act to keep costs down as they compete with each other, and so the ACA made a poor attempt to use market forces to drive down medical costs, but failed by not opening up the state competition to a national level.

B TW, good too see a Hillary supporter basically admit they want a Single Payer system, the guarantor of the future slaughter of our elderly to save costs.

"We" could have done all that, dear, but the GOP in Congress said "no", for decades.

next.

Yes moron.......you want to give the same government that cannot provide decent care to a few million deserving military veterans..to the point many of them are dying because they can't get actual medical care....you want to give those same people running that, complete control over your healthcare....

So your voting for a guy who supposedly is rich and never has paid taxes. Good going.

H. Clinton did pay taxes though. He did not, and many wealthy do not pay their share of taxes. He wont even show his tax returns. I suspect he is not as rich as he lets on.

H. Clinton did pay taxes though. He did not, and many wealthy do not pay their share of taxes. He wont even show his tax returns. I suspect he is not as rich as he lets on.

Trump creates jobs.
And as far as that fair share crap goes? You could take every dime they have and it wouldnt fix our problems.

So now you want open boarders, and not authority at the state level, we have few insurance companies, most of the large one go by different names, they have been eating the little ones for decades. What was left of the smaller ones dropped off the exchange as they couldn't compete, and now the sharks are vying for the elimination of the ACA by raising everything, because they want to get rid of the act.

Open state borders is the norm for almost all products. Do you see state limits on merchandising of products for the car industry, aircraft, or anything else ina disruptive way?

No, of course not. I can buy the same variety of cars in Virginia as I can buy in Texas, Mayland or Michigan.

Why cant we have the same choices on Health care insurance?

We do not need health insurance companies, the screw the caregivers and hospitals and people. They are mainly paper pushers and what is the upmost importance to them is money. Time to get rid of the insurance companies.

The insurance companies NORMALLY act to keep costs down as they compete with each other, and so the ACA made a poor attempt to use market forces to drive down medical costs, but failed by not opening up the state competition to a national level.

B TW, good too see a Hillary supporter basically admit they want a Single Payer system, the guarantor of the future slaughter of our elderly to save costs.

It will come down to single payer system. Less and less jobs offer insurance anymore, and since these insurance companies had caps and pre existing conditions clauses, SCREW them and screw the 18 GOP governors who have refused to extend Medicaid in their states, this is not the ACA's fault. I am all for single payer and everyone has a family doctor and gets the same medical care. Then attack the drug companies.

Two tier is fine, as long as everyone puts into the kitty, and the government pays it out on the public line.

Trump creates jobs.
And as far as that fair share crap goes? You could take every dime they have and it wouldnt fix our problems.

That's debatable.

Trump creates jobs.

That's debatable.

No,really it's not.

It will come down to single payer system. Less and less jobs offer insurance anymore, and since these insurance companies had caps and pre existing conditions clauses, SCREW them and screw the 18 GOP governors who have refused to extend Medicaid in their states, this is not the ACA's fault. I am all for single payer and everyone has a family doctor and gets the same medical care. Then attack the drug companies.
Single Payer is a geriatric disaster and a bureaucratic means of genocide against our elderly.

Until we get rid of Obamacare this will continue to go up and up. HIllary will not make it affordable it will cost you even more by then she is not for the American ppl the rich get rich of dumb poor and middle class who keep voting in the same idiots with the same agenda.

Americans were told that the Affordable Care Act was the health reform law that would finally insure everyone, regardless of their ability to pay, preexisting conditions or other factors. But like so much we were promised about Obamacare, that fundamental principle of the law is turning out to be a lie as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR OTHER ARTICLES THAT GOES BACK IN TIME THIS JUST PROVES OLD ARTICLES WHRE THE WARNINGS WERE OUT THERE BUT SO MANY ARE TOO INTERESTED IN BEING LIED TO ABOUT INFOWARS. WAKE UP FREAKS YOU KEEP BEING WARNED AND GET NO WHERE WITH DENIAL.

MINNESOTA HIKING OBAMACARE PREMIUMS AT LEAST 50% TO AVOID ...
Oct 2, 2016 ... “The Commerce Department pursued every option within its power to avert a ... Theincrease in premiums for next year will range between 50 ...

10 WAYS THE OBAMACARE TRAIN WRECK IS SCREWING THE AMERICAN ...
Oct 18, 2013 ... The new law will increase health care spending by over $7000 for a typical ... to $348, a 66.5 percent increase that will cost $1,668 annually.”.
The title for your thread is basically inaccurate. One million people are not going to become uninsured. According to Bloomberg who is referenced in your link, "At least 1.4 million people in 32 states will lose the Obamacare plan they have now, according to state officials." That does not mean they will be uninsured. The vast majority will just change to replacement plans or select a different provider.

There are a lot of inaccuracies across the board in regard to the increase in premiums. First off the 25% increase in premiums, which is a lot less in some states applies only to healthcare exchanges. These exchanges are where 14% of the people get their insurance. All others get their insurance through their employer or other sources. Secondly, 87% of the people that buy insurance off the exchanges get government subsidies. These subsidies pay 60% of cost of the insurance sold on the exchanges. So what these numbers mean is the 25% increase will apply to less than 2% of the insured. Most people that buy their insurance on the exchanges will see premiums after subsides increase about 5%. Some will see less and some will see more because it varies by state.

Both candidates have plans they claim will fix the problem. Clinton's plan calls for a state level option, a $5,000/family tax credit to cover most of the family deductible and an increase in subsidies for higher middle income families. The Trump's plan calls for repeal and replacement of Obamacare.

The title for your thread is basically inaccurate. One million people are not going to become uninsured. According to Bloomberg who is referenced in your link, "At least 1.4 million people in 32 states will lose the Obamacare plan they have now, according to state officials." That does not mean they will be uninsured. The vast majority will just change to replacement plans or select a different provider.

And until they do change over to a new insurer THEY WILL BE WITHOUT INSURANCE, dude!

My Gawd, the semantic hair splitting is hilarious!

Until we get rid of Obamacare this will continue to go up and up. HIllary will not make it affordable it will cost you even more by then she is not for the American ppl the rich get rich of dumb poor and middle class who keep voting in the same idiots with the same agenda.

Americans were told that the Affordable Care Act was the health reform law that would finally insure everyone, regardless of their ability to pay, preexisting conditions or other factors. But like so much we were promised about Obamacare, that fundamental principle of the law is turning out to be a lie as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR OTHER ARTICLES THAT GOES BACK IN TIME THIS JUST PROVES OLD ARTICLES WHRE THE WARNINGS WERE OUT THERE BUT SO MANY ARE TOO INTERESTED IN BEING LIED TO ABOUT INFOWARS. WAKE UP FREAKS YOU KEEP BEING WARNED AND GET NO WHERE WITH DENIAL.

MINNESOTA HIKING OBAMACARE PREMIUMS AT LEAST 50% TO AVOID ...
Oct 2, 2016 ... “The Commerce Department pursued every option within its power to avert a ... Theincrease in premiums for next year will range between 50 ...

10 WAYS THE OBAMACARE TRAIN WRECK IS SCREWING THE AMERICAN ...
Oct 18, 2013 ... The new law will increase health care spending by over $7000 for a typical ... to $348, a 66.5 percent increase that will cost $1,668 annually.”.

There are a lot of inaccuracies across the board in regard to the increase in premiums. First off the 25% increase in premiums, which is a lot less in some states applies only to healthcare exchanges. These exchanges are where 14% of the people get their insurance. All others get their insurance through their employer or other sources. Secondly, 87% of the people that buy insurance off the exchanges get government subsidies. These subsidies pay 60% of cost of the insurance sold on the exchanges. So what these numbers mean is the 25% increase will apply to less 2% of the insured. Most people that buy their insurance on the exchanges will see premiums after subsides increase about 5%. Some will see less and some will see more because it varies by state.

Both candidates have plans they claim will fix the problem. Clinton's plan calls for a state level option, a $5,000/family tax credit to cover most of the family deductible and an increase in subsidies for higher middle income families. The Trump's plan calls for repeal and replacement of Obamacare.

LMAO and you believe that, might want to research that bs. UN true you will be fined if you don't have it, the cost is going to go up and up. Dude wake up your obamacare love is about to crumble.

And until they do change over to a new insurer THEY WILL BE WITHOUT INSURANCE, dude!

No, that's now how exchanges work. They will have the option to change plans or carriers before the old plan goes away on Jan 1. They will be without insurance only if they chose to be.

No, that's now how exchanges work. They will have the option to change plans or carriers before the old plan goes away on Jan 1. They will be without insurance only if they chose to be.
IF any of the other options are choices the people can afford.

Trust me it's not going to happen that way. Just keep your eyes on the news sit back and watch the show. PPl are going to be screwed. Some won't know it though until income tax time. At that point they will get a nice fine. Their kids if they aren't on their insurance and the kids are twenty six or under they will also get fined.

Trust me it's not going to happen that way. Just keep your eyes on the news sit back and watch the show. PPl are going to be screwed. Some won't know it though until income tax time. At that point they will get a nice fine. Their kids if they aren't on their insurance and the kids are twenty six or under they will also get fined.
Screwing over the public in the name of defending the public interests is a con game the Democrat grifters have excelled at for decades.

The real big screw over will come with the nationalization of all 401ks and IRAs into Social Security, which I am guessing will probably roll out sometime between 2020 and 2024.

IF any of the other options are choices the people can afford.
As I explained, most people who get insurance on the exchange will be able to afford it because the government will pick up most of the increased costs.

As I explained, most people who get insurance on the exchange will be able to afford it because the government will pick up most of the increased costs.

How in the holy fuck do you know that?

You do NOT KNOW it, you only surmise it will happen based on the flawed assumption that the whores that run DC truly want to help the American people which has been proven repeatedly that they do not give a flying fuck about.

Forum List

Back