Outraged White Guy Gets A Beating By A Black Woman....

So he got his ass arrested then? Good.
I remember I had similar scenario protecting a white female employee when I was working in the transportation industry. I knocked a couple of the guys teeth out and one of the cops wanted to put cuffs on me even though there were several witnesses that saw the incident.

I remember I had similar scenario protecting a white female employee when I was working in the transportation industry. I knocked a couple of the guys teeth out and one of the cops wanted to put cuffs on me even though there were several witnesses that saw the incident.
So how did you get out of that one? A night in the slammer, or did the witnesses convince the cops to fall back?

So how did you get out of that one? A night in the slammer, or did the witnesses convince the cops to fall back?
I told the cop I wasnt an idiot and he couldnt cuff me over a citizens arrest. Then I told him he didnt want to lose his job over this so he better think twice about arresting me. I still ended up reporting him and his sergeant made him come back and apologize to me.

I told the cop I wasnt an idiot and he couldnt cuff me over a citizens arrest. Then I told him he didnt want to lose his job over this so he better think twice about arresting me. I still ended up reporting him and his sergeant made him come back and apologize to me.
Sounds like you were lucky those cops weren't knuckeheads.

What state and city, and year?

Sounds like you were lucky those cops weren't knuckeheads.

What state and city, and year?
One of the cops ended up being a good friend of mine and yes I was lucky. He later quit the force over having to work with too many white nationalists and racists. This was in Sacramento Ca about 1997

She got the best of him and i laughed my ass off.
Why is this in the race forum?

and eventually arrested. This inbred evidently bit off more than he could chew. My only regret is that they didnt beat him senseless before calling the cops. No telling if the cops would have actually done anything.

A man attacked a McDonald's employee over a straw - CNN

Outrageous. But the guy who figured the thing to do was to shoot video, should have instead come around behind the customer and put him in a choke hold. First things first.

and eventually arrested. This inbred evidently bit off more than he could chew. My only regret is that they didnt beat him senseless before calling the cops. No telling if the cops would have actually done anything.

A man attacked a McDonald's employee over a straw - CNN

Outrageous. But the guy who figured the thing to do was to shoot video, should have instead come around behind the customer and put him in a choke hold. First things first.
The person that shot the video was a woman. However the males behind the counter were punks. They should have wrecked that asshole and then held him there after calling the cops.

Forum List

Back