Outrage grows after ‘chilling call for genocide’ by Florida Republican

Nope.
A muslim shot up a club. There is a difference that is lost on someone who hates everyone.
Your reply does not address the point that a Muslim shot up a gay club.
What "difference" are you talking about? No one hates everyone. The truth is the truth.
Are you giving the Muslim a pass for killing gays?

That's a cool fantasy, but out in the real world most people just want to get by.

When was the last time you put your life on the line for some political ideas?

If it were to save my family? Less than a heartbeat.

Just like in everything in your life, even your faith is inconsistent. The OT prophets were chosen directly by God and wrote what God inspired them to write, no different than Paul or any of the other NT writers.
I can say that some of the OT prophets were better than others. Moses and Genesis are the best. I don't think Christ discussed or corrected Genesis in any way. Not bad for a book written in 1,400 BC. The others I'm not as sure had as direct a line as Moses.

Bottom line: Killing women and children is NOT approved by God, period. I think Jesus would have even given old Amalek and his family a pass. Contradicting the OT.

Last edited:
If it were to save my family? Less than a heartbeat.
It's not to save the family and you know that damn well. Hamas is not usally going after palestenian families.

It's for broad political beliefs about the future of your people.

They are shooting families that are tying to flee the hospital/Hamas headquarters.
''Viral video appears to show Hamas firing on civilians fleeing Gaza hospital
What does it have to do with the question of individual civilians putting their life on the line trying to fight armed to the teeth Hamas from inside Gaza?

It's rediculous for all the sofa dwellers here to say that Palestenian civilians deserve to be killed just because they just didn't join some sort of death squad partisan movement.

Last edited:
What does it have to do with the question of individual civilians putting their life on the line trying to fight armed to the teeth Hamas from inside Gaza?
You claim that Hamas is not targeting Palestinian families. That's a lie, They are. They are shooting Palestinian families if they try and flee the terrorists.

You claim that Hamas is not targeting Palestinian families. That's a lie, They are. They are shooting Palestinian families if they try and flee the terrorists.
Hamas is not usually going after palestenian families.

reading is fundamental.

If you are a palestenian family that is obeying Hamas orders it's highly unlikely they will attack you.

Taking up arms against Hamas in Gaza? You have to be insane to not understand that that's a one way to ticket to martyrdom. Expecting your average palestenian to forfit their life like that for a cause is rediculous, especially coming from people that never had to make hard choices like that.

Last edited:

It's rediculous for all the sofa dwellers here to say that Palestenian civilians deserve to be killed just because they just didn't join some sort of death squad partisan movement.

Hamas should quit hiding behind them then.

Got it sheep?

Hamas should quit hiding behind them then.

Got it sheep?

How times do I have to say that Hamas are piece of shit terrorists for you to GET that I think they are piece of shit terrorists?

Thats not what the discussion is about dumbas, so take your idiotic "got it?" and shove it up your ass.

Nope.
A muslim shot up a club. There is a difference that is lost on someone who hates everyone.
A Muslim shot a bunch of homos in a bar.
A Muslim shot a bunch of people at a Christmas party.
A few Muslims flew some planes.
A Muslim shot a Kennedy.
A Muslim blew up the WTC.
A Muslim stabbed a book author.
A Muslim used a hatchet on people in a NY subway.
A Muslim blew up people at a Boston race.
A Muslim used a sniper rifle to shoot random people in the DC area for weeks.
A Muslim shot people at a draw Mo event.
A Muslim shot a bunch of soldiers in an Army base in Texas.
A Muslim ran down a bunch of people watching a Christmas parade.
A Muslim ran down a bunch of people at a university.
A Muslim ran down a bunch of people in NYC.

Religion of peace my ass.

How times do I have to say that Hamas are piece of shit terrorists for you to GET that I think they are piece of shit terrorists?

Thats not what the discussion is about dumbas, so take your idiotic "got it?" and shove it up your ass.

Let’s just let ‘em kill Jews then.

What part of this do you not understand.

It’s all in the hands of Hamas. Fill the streets with snowflakes calling for Hamas to surrender and hand over the hostages.

You won’t.

They were told to leave.
And before that one of the 2.3 million ‘innocents’ should have sent a text warning thousands of men and rockets were staging for a terrorist attack.

Let’s just let ‘em kill Jews then.

What part of this do you not understand.

It’s all in the hands of Hamas. Fill the streets with snowflakes calling for Hamas to surrender and hand over the hostages.

You won’t.

Moron, I fully support Israel going into Gaza to hunt down Hamas like rabid dogs.

I even fully support it KNOWING FULL WELL that there will be collateral civilian deaths as a result.

What I, and other sane Israel supporting people oppose is indiscriminate extermination of palestenians and their statehood. Thats called a GENOCIDE.

Going down that road will ensure Israel will never know peace and it's completely counter productive to our own interests.

Last edited:
Moron, I fully support Israel going into Gaza to hunt down Hamas like rabid dogs.

I even fully support it KNOWING FULL WELL that there will be collateral civilian deaths as a result.

What I, and other sane people, including Israelis is indiscriminate extermination of palestenians and their statehood. Thats called GENOCIDE.
Gaza has been autonomous since 2005, shitforbrains

The 2.3M Gaza folks better turn on their elected leaders if it’s so bad.

Turn on armed to the teeth terrorists who full control of the nerrative in Gaza? Easy to say, very hard to achieve in practice.

The big hope is that Israel will be able to demolish Hamas, have the resolve to stick around long enough to rebuild and put togather some sort of sane democratic-minded coalition within Palestine. That Israel is wise enough to make some good will concessions to come to a two state solution that can stand.

Not holding my breath for any of that though.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back