Outlaw that damn flag

View attachment 360968
I'm not seeing the Rebel flag as "racist" but more of a symbol of anti-deep state.
People can see different things in a symbol.
If the 6% of minorities see one thing, and 70% or so see another, who is right? Does the majority rule?

Anti-deep state? LMAO! The secession was because they were buthurt that Lincoln wouldn't enforce the overaching power of the federal government in returning their slaves, once he took office:

"The same article of the Constitution stipulates also for rendition by the several States of fugitives from justice from the other States. The General Government, as the common agent, passed laws to carry into effect these stipulations of the States. For many years these laws were executed. But an increasing hostility on the part of the non-slaveholding States to the institution of slavery, has led to a disregard of their obligations, and the laws of the General Government have ceased to effect the objects of the Constitution"

View attachment 360968
I'm not seeing the Rebel flag as "racist" but more of a symbol of anti-deep state.
If the 6% of minorities see one thing, and 70% or so see another, who is right? Does the majority rule?
It’s a symbol of American treason whether you like it or not lol. No amount of your spin will change that.
1/2 the country said "stay out of my business" Federal Government.
I'm not sure that's called "treason" as much as rejecting the Federal "vision" for farm labor.
Spin is calling states' rights "treason". I'm not sure "no slavery" is defined in the constitution, as signed by the states?
The Founding Fathers disagreed on the slavery issue, and dodged it. The north won, the issue was settled.
You can justify the civil war all you want. Treason is treason lol.
A gentleman's disagreement can be called "treason" or a "state's rights" dispute. Does the Constitution specifically prohibit slavery, yes or no?
When one side takes up arms and tries to settle things by force, shit happens.
The issue is settled the "hard way", with lots if spilled blood.
Not sure why we are talking about slavery. The issue is treason. You can sugar coat the reasoning and justification all you want. It’s still treason. You know what the constitution also doesn’t say? A state’s rights dispute can be settled with a war threatening the union.
Was the civil war fought over slavery, yes or no?
How do you define "treason"? IMHO there was a dispute over the Constitution regarding slavery.
Did the Constitution prohibit it or not, yes or no?
Did Lincoln force something down the throats of the southern states that the Constitution did not specifically address, yes or no?
IMHO its tough to call people "traitors" when the Constitution did not specifically address the issue in question.
After the civil war the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments were passed, outlawing slavery.

The war again against the 'defects" as BLM co-founder Yusra Khogali calls those blond hair, blue eyed devils and those of approximate skin tone (aka whites) has been won. The dumb asses who thought they could protect their heritage saw that Confederate flag go up in flames. Even though 97 percent of the people who fought under that flag never owned a slave, it is offensive as it acknowledges the Right of self determination of a people. That is OFFENSIVE! The black race is THE superior race and have proven same. The black people have removed the statues, memorials, monuments, plaques and statues of the white people; changed road signs, renamed schools and government buildings; censored words that offend blacks and gotten their message taken down from most Internet venues. BLM has ended many a career of those who ever uttered an opinion on race. Steve Martin and a few others are to come.

BLM has the whites rallying around the communist martyr, Martin Luther King, Jr. spouting his left wing mantra even Hush Bimbo in support of it, showing that the whites are now owned by the black race. And to many of those idiots like Walmart and Home Depot who gave generously to BLM - they got the big screw you when BLM took those corporate giants money and then told their supporters BLM is boycotting those dumb asses. So, having won all those wars - and without any resistance, I propose that we take down that "Red, White and Blue" flag from atop the White House and all the other city, county, state, and federal buildings. Burn it. It was the flag that was that was flying when Chief Justice Roger Taney of the United States Supreme Court ruled that blacks could not become citizens. Taney was nominated by a Democrat president with a Democrat majority U.S. Senate, so maybe when all those Old Glory flags are rounded up, they can be stacked atop white Democrats before lighting them up. Those people feel guilty enough not to resist and they certainly do not deserve to be understood. Let's get rid of the First Amendment and show the whites what it's really all about...

THIS POST IS A COMBINATION OF FACTS AND SATIRE - COULD BECOME PROPHETIC
What about this one? Edmund of Langley, Lancaster and York, Stuart Scottish Navy Azure. Georgia to the Hudson Bay, Charles II, 2 generations after George Washington Kennon. Golden Stars means Black, Red, White, Yellow, Indigo, Olive; all shades of Golden Light. Red Acadian Maple Leaf, Leif Erickson. First Nationals taught the immigrants how to farm Maple Syrup, and you will never forget pourquoi Je souvenez.

I don't understand the post.
Of course you feign ignorance, that's what your savage little brain thinks. Leif Erickson? Universal Understanding? British succession? Atlanteans teaching European immigrants how to farm Maple Syrup? Grow up and start respecting History before History back smacks you across the face,

Leif Erickson was white. Your point? Plato mentioned mythical Atlantis in his book The Republic, and I don't understand where you're going. I did have to look up pourquoi Je souvenez. I know, at best, 25 or so French phrases.

View attachment 360968
It’s a symbol of American treason whether you like it or not lol. No amount of your spin will change that.
I'm not sure that's called "treason" as much as rejecting the Federal "vision" for farm labor.
Spin is calling states' rights "treason". I'm not sure "no slavery" is defined in the constitution, as signed by the states?
The Founding Fathers disagreed on the slavery issue, and dodged it. The north won, the issue was settled.
A gentleman's disagreement can be called "treason" or a "state's rights" dispute. Does the Constitution specifically prohibit slavery, yes or no?
Not sure why we are talking about slavery. The issue is treason. You can sugar coat the reasoning and justification all you want. It’s still treason. You know what the constitution also doesn’t say? A state’s rights dispute can be settled with a war threatening the union.
How do you define "treason"? IMHO there was a dispute over the Constitution regarding slavery.
Did Lincoln force something down the throats of the southern states that the Constitution did not specifically address, yes or no?
IMHO its tough to call people "traitors" when the Constitution did not specifically address the issue in question.
After the civil war the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments were passed, outlawing slavery.

The civil war was not fought over slavery. While that may have been a political pretext, it was not the reason. The 14th Amendment was illegally ratified.

View attachment 360968

No. We are a Republic, not a Democracy, so until they officially declare the Constitution of the United States a G.D. piece of paper, we are a Republic... though admittedly BLM mob rule is the de facto government for now.
A Republic that votes on various things. BLM is a clown show, in the cities. What happened to BLM after Trump put the clamps on them? Don't see any more stateues falling.
Me thinks that November will settle things for a few years, one way or another.

Hush Bimbo has all but declared a win for Joe Biden because Biden's handlers are shielding him from having to get into a presidential debate with Trump. The controlled news and entertainment media are trying to program the people 24 / 7 with lies and propaganda - even the tv series are one big push to get Americans to swing far left with no questions asked. The kosher conservatives like Hush Bimbo end up paying homage to communists and we have an entire generation out of touch with their heritage and real history.

We're outnumbered by an influx of foreigners, foreign money / influence, and when I buy materials, both Lowes and Home Depot (my only choices) donate to BLM - so I am doing it as well. Whites couldn't even save the flag in Mississippi. In order to be consistent, Old Glory has got to come down. The key here is that once an enemy destroys your history, they destroy your culture and once your culture has been destroyed, you are defeated. Donald Trump is only one man. A nation is run by leaders.
View attachment 360968

No. We are a Republic, not a Democracy, so until they officially declare the Constitution of the United States a G.D. piece of paper, we are a Republic... though admittedly BLM mob rule is the de facto government for now.
A Republic that votes on various things. BLM is a clown show, in the cities. What happened to BLM after Trump put the clamps on them? Don't see any more stateues falling.
Me thinks that November will settle things for a few years, one way or another.
#Blacklivesmatter is a terrorist organization that declared war on the police, and their leaders should be arrested and treated as the terrorist they are.

Instead, major corporations give them millions of dollars while they shut the country down demanding that we kiss their ass. What really gets my boxers in a bunch is that there is no organized resistance from the people. So, as far as I can tell, we lost. EVERY politician in America ought to be willing to say they support the Right of white people to exercise their Rights under the First Amendment with no disclaimers, caveats, etc. Acknowledge our Rights is all I expect of them.
I have faith in the US voters. They have generally been right, or at least understandable.
If Trump loses it may be because the democrats will raise taxes and protect Medicare and Social Security.
The Republicans always cut taxes even to the point of losing promised entitlements, "only little people pay taxes".

View attachment 360968

The civil war was not fought over slavery. While that may have been a political pretext, it was not the reason. The 14th Amendment was illegally ratified.
Please provide the link that explains the real reason the civil war was fought.

View attachment 360968
/—-/ Thats not the confederate flag, that’s the battle flag. This is one of the Confederate flags.
7159C64F-B6BA-4E41-8299-3C34DAE53B56.jpeg

View attachment 360968
No, slavery is not mentioned in the constitution which means it doesn’t make any sense to go to war over it. I mean you do get that right? If there is nothing in the constitution that mentions it, it doesn’t make any sense to cite the constitution as justification to go to war over it. Lincoln could easily make the argument to end slavery because there’s nothing in the constitution that protects it. Do you not see the flip side of your logic?

View attachment 360968

Please provide the link that explains the real reason the civil war was fought.

Really? Those are all over the Internet.

View attachment 360968
No, slavery is not mentioned in the constitution which means it doesn’t make any sense to go to war over it. I mean you do get that right? If there is nothing in the constitution that mentions it, it doesn’t make any sense to cite the constitution as justification to go to war over it. Lincoln could easily make the argument to end slavery because there’s nothing in the constitution that protects it. Do you not see the flip side of your logic?
The "United States" all agreed to form a country based on the Constitution, as written, and as signed. After its agreed to, Lincoln, rightly says that slavery is prohibited, and the south who depends on manual slave labor, objects and secedes. Lincoln says that "the union must be preserved" and has the civil war to settle the issue. I have a hard time calling southerners "traitors". More like Lincoln moved the goal posts, and the south said "fuck you" Mr. Lincoln. If anyone fucked-up the original "Constitution" it was Lincoln, who used force to settle the issue.
Slave labor existed at the time the Constitution was signed, it was NOT objected to in the Constitution, and its a major deal breaker to change things after the fact, you do see that?
I object to calling Confederates "traitors". Lincoln was an "abolitionist", the south wanted the status quo. The slavery issue could Not be negotiated.
The civil war was fought by honorable men on both sides. They all deserve statues.

Calling "slave owners" demons or evil is not correct. That's the way the world was, until it wasn't.

View attachment 360968
You respect no life at all. Your whole party is venomous, murderous and confrontational. This is not spin. It is there everyday. Many of the elites are all related to each other in some way it seems. On both sides.

View attachment 360968
The "United States" all agreed to form a country based on the Constitution, as written, and as signed. After its agreed to, Lincoln, rightly says that slavery is prohibited, and the south who depends on manual slave labor, objects and secedes. Lincoln says that "the union must be preserved" and has the civil war to settle the issue. I have a hard time calling southerners "traitors". More like Lincoln moved the goal posts, and the south said "fuck you" Mr. Lincoln. If anyone fucked-up the original "Constitution" it was Lincoln, who used force to settle the issue.
Slave labor existed at the time the Constitution was signed, it was NOT objected to in the Constitution, and its a major deal breaker to change things after the fact, you do see that?
I object to calling Confederates "traitors". Lincoln was an "abolitionist", the south wanted the status quo. The slavery issue could Not be negotiated.
The civil war was fought by honorable men on both sides. They all deserve statues.

Calling "slave owners" demons or evil is not correct. That's the way the world was, until it wasn't.
Any new law would need to be enforced. Abolishing slavery is an example of that. I still don’t see how the constitution mentioning or not mentioning slavery is relevant to what you’re talking about.

Lol it absolutely blows my mind you think these men should be “honored“ because they were trying to protect something as despicable as slavery. I mean come on man.

Of course, putting side the emotion of the issue, it doesn’t matter WHY the south wanted a war. All that matters is that they wanted it. That is treason. The justification for it is besides the point.

View attachment 360968

Actually slavery IS mentioned in the Constitution. It gave slavers until 1808 to quit importing slaves. Other than that, it is clearly and unmistakably a states rights issue. They could no longer import slaves, but whether a state outlawed the practice or not was up to the state.

...I think it's time for the Nobles to lead. The United States of America has proven itself as a self destructive mob of savage minded people. Constitutional Monarchy and Representative Republic to be.
Go back to your suburban Moscow night-school and ask for a refund on your English-as-a-Second-Language course, BlueAndGreen...

You know nothing of us....

View attachment 360968

Actually slavery IS mentioned in the Constitution. It gave slavers until 1808 to quit importing slaves. Other than that, it is clearly and unmistakably a states rights issue. They could no longer import slaves, but whether a state outlawed the practice or not was up to the state.

Do you think that Robert E. Lee and the other southern generals, who graduated West Point, were "traitors"?
I have a hard time calling them that when they thought that they were fighting for State's Rights as defined in the US Constitution.
After the war no confederates were hung or tried as traitors.
IMHO they were honorable men who ended up on the wrong side of the slavery issue, which was the norm until then.

Imagine today if migrant farm workers were "set free" and not allowed to work in the US. The shock to the food supply would be huge.

but whether a state outlawed the practice or not was up to the state.

Until it wasn't.

The only thing that changed that was when the United States Supreme Court legislated from the bench. Our laws over-all don't mean much when we allow the politicians to take a huge dump on the Constitution.
View attachment 360968

Do you think that Robert E. Lee and the other southern generals, who graduated West Point, were "traitors"?
I have a hard time calling them that when they thought that they were fighting for State's Rights as defined in the US Constitution.
After the war no confederates were hung or tried as traitors.
IMHO they were honorable men who ended up on the wrong side of the slavery issue, which was the norm until then.

Imagine today if migrant farm workers were "set free" and not allowed to work in the US. The shock to the food supply would be huge.

You did see the last of my post, did you not? It is satire. I was being a smart ass toward BLM. Anybody that thinks that 97 percent of the southerners who never owned a slave were fighting to keep slavery alive are stupid beyond words. Regardless of how modern revisionist historians call it, the people in the south had a Hell of lot more on their minds than slavery.

Forum List

Back