Outdoor Super Bowl 2014

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
In New York in 30 degree weather.
Another dumbass move by the east coast power elite that run the NFL.

Maybe football will be a manly sport again and played in all weather not air conditioned stadiums with fake grass.

God forbid the pampered overpaid athletes sweat or get their pretty uniforms dirty.

Maybe football will be a manly sport again and played in all weather not air conditioned stadiums with fake grass.

God forbid the pampered overpaid athletes sweat or get their pretty uniforms dirty.

Sweat in 30 degree weather?
More like passes bouncing off of receivers hands due to the cold, running backs fumbling due to the cold, kickers slipping on the fake grass outside, etc.
Most importantly and you forgot:
THE FANS.
I would rather watch a Super Bowl as a live spectator paying 1K a ticket where I feel comfortable. NOT in 30 degree weather.
As a former player, not pro, I hated the fake stuff and loved the outdoors.
My rule in the 70s was and always will be if cows can not eat it you do not need tobe playing the game on it.
But I M a spectator now.
Dumb ass move by the NFL but just another example how the east coast suits run the league.

i seem to recall super bowls being played in the snow from time to time.

go ny/nj!

:woohoo:

Well you seem to recall wrong jillian.The coldest outdoor Super Bowl was played back in the 1970s at Tulane Stadium in New Orleans, when the temperature dipped below 50. However, It didn't snow. ~BH

Man up you bunch of P*ssy A$$ Crybabies!

Football should be played OUTSIDE!

(And yes, I know my Colts play in a Dome, not my choice to put them there.............)

Eagles/Bears 1988 Playoffs

NOW HERE'S A MUTHERFUCKIN FOOTBALL GAME

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLdGCHUbMCY]YouTube - Fog Bowl - Eagles v Bears 1988 Playoffs[/ame]

Great to see some New Jersey football!

If its too cold for anyone, I will gladly take your ticket

More like passes bouncing off of receivers hands due to the cold, running backs fumbling due to the cold, kickers slipping on the fake grass outside, etc.
THE FANS.
I would rather watch a Super Bowl as a live spectator paying 1K a ticket where I feel comfortable. NOT in 30 degree weather.
My rule in the 70s was and always will be if cows can not eat it you do not need tobe playing the game on it.
But I M a spectator now.
Dumb ass move by the NFL but just another example how the east coast suits run the league.

This might be the pussiest thing I've ever seen anyone say that claims to be a football fan.

THE FANS.
But I M a spectator now.

This might be the pussiest thing I've ever seen anyone say that claims to be a football fan.

You mean player.

THE FANS.
But I M a spectator now.

You mean player.
Ok, even worse.

Forum List

Back