Out of 100 million war deaths in 20th century, only 2% attributed to muslims

I've been googling this stuff and nothing comes up besides the site that was posted....so it's only an opinion of that site, not facts. I think Billy should show us some other proof, or admit he's just a hack.
That's not providing evidence the claim was bullshit.

Actually in a Court of law your evidence must be from a known reliable source. Your source is not reliable. In a debate which is what this is supposed to be you are required to source your evidence and it must be reliable and acceptable to the other side. In a Debate one is not required to prove a negative, one is required to prove the positive, YOU made a claim, back it up with a source that is not know to lie deceive and mislead.
No judge ever questions you on the reliability of your source.

That's ridiculous!

But you're defending them. They oppose issues you support:cuckoo:
I'm not defending them.

I don't believe in jihad. I don't condone the rocket attacks. I think going ballistic over cartoons is ridiculous.

I'm just stating an historical fact to keep things in perspective.

But you're defending them. They oppose issues you support:cuckoo:
I'm not defending them.

I don't believe in jihad. I don't condone the rocket attacks. I think going ballistic over cartoons is ridiculous.

I'm just stating an historical fact to keep things in perspective.

OH so you're saying Muslims commit jihad and go off half cocked?
Dude your position is looking real bad about now.

In the 20th Century there were actually 231 million deaths from conflicts of all types.

Of that number 12,804,500 can easily be identified as caused by Islamic rebellions or Muslim run Countries.

That would be 5.5 percent of all war related deaths directly atributed to Islam or Muslim policies.

http://www.cissm.umd.edu/papers/files/deathswarsconflictsjune52006.pdf

The table begins on page 73 I believe. The total is available on page 3 I think.

The table does not include anything before 1945 so the number is actually higher. Neither WW1 or WW2 should be counted as Islamic or Muslim caused deaths, BUT Turkey and the Armenia would as would the Philippines and other areas that are predominately Islamic.

Of particular note is this table only covers 41 million deaths from approximately 1945 to 2000. When one factors in that number the rounded up 13 million caused by Islam is rather more significant.

In the 20th Century there were actually 231 million deaths from conflicts of all types.

Of that number 12,804,500 can easily be identified as caused by Islamic rebellions or Muslim run Countries.

That would be 5.5 percent of all war related deaths directly atributed to Islam or Muslim policies.

The table begins on page 73 I believe. The total is available on page 3 I think.

The table does not include anything before 1945 so the number is actually higher. Neither WW1 or WW2 should be counted as Islamic or Muslim caused deaths, BUT Turkey and the Armenia would as would the Philippines and other areas that are predominately Islamic.

Of particular note is this table only covers 41 million deaths from approximately 1945 to 2000. When one factors in that number the rounded up 13 million caused by Islam is rather more significant.
Sarge you are going to way to much trouble he's been busted.
He's not defending muslims:eusa_whistle:
But has no purpose for this thread.

So from 1945 to 1999 approximately 13 million deaths due to conflict either initiated by Islam or supported by Islam have occurred, during the same period 41 million deaths can be attributed to conflicts of all kinds doing at least 1000 deaths.

So since 1945 31.6 percent of all deaths occurring due to conflict have been caused by or as a result of Muslim actions.

I would say that is a worrisome fact.

What the hell difference does it make anyway? It doesn't change the fact that muslims like to fly planes into buildings, set off roadside bombs, cut off people's heads, etc. ALL because their victims don't embrace Islam.

What the hell difference does it make anyway? It doesn't change the fact that muslims like to fly planes into buildings, set off roadside bombs, cut off people's heads, etc. ALL because their victims don't embrace Islam.
That has nothing to do with Islam, it's because we won't stop bombing the shit out of their country's, you fucking skumbag asshole!

So from 1945 to 1999 approximately 13 million deaths due to conflict either initiated by Islam or supported by Islam have occurred, during the same period 41 million deaths can be attributed to conflicts of all kinds doing at least 1000 deaths.

So since 1945 31.6 percent of all deaths occurring due to conflict have been caused by or as a result of Muslim actions.

I would say that is a worrisome fact.
I'm still reviewing the data you provided, so I can't comment on that just yet.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to compliment you on a quality post.

Forum List

Back