Our future with Harris,AOC, Biden, and other trash makers.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The following videos show the efforts needed to clean up after those people that support "Climate Change"!
Yup... these videos show what the AOC,Harris, (Biden no longer needed will be out before the end of next year if not before) believe in.
Tell us this is what you voted for.

The following videos show the efforts needed to clean up after those people that support "Climate Change"!
Yup... these videos show what the AOC,Harris, (Biden no longer needed will be out before the end of next year if not before) believe in.

Yes I voted for Harris , Biden, and they are not pro that kind of stuff, and also not pro white supremacists'. Also Biden will be the Potus come Jan.

Yes I voted for Harris , Biden, and they are not pro that kind of stuff, and also not pro white supremacists'. Also Biden will be the Potus come Jan.

There is no such thing as the United States. It is now officially the Divided States! So he and kameltoe Ho is only in charge of their looting rioting ass well Ian base which is ewe!

There is no such thing as the United States. It is now officially the Divided States! So he and kameltoe Ho is only in charge of their looting rioting ass well Ian base which is ewe!

we are now Northern Venezuela

Yes republican don't want to live in a democracy.

we are now Northern Venezuela

Don’t like it? Get out.

Nope, sure don't. Have no desire for mob rule and stupidity.

The republicans want an autocratic government.

The republicans want an autocratic government.

Libs want a communist dictator as their leader.

We are the Divided states you moron. You started you fucking rioting before Trump was inaugurated. So don’t be stupid enough to think we will bow down now to your cries for unity. Fuck your unity. Live with what you have created.

yes they are------they have justified that filth. The
"white supremacist" allusion is bullshit. ------it is being used by the mindless as a libel.

Funny, as mad as Republicans are, why no rioting and looting? I thought it was white supremacists doing all this stuff? If Trump had one, as he should have, lefty wackos would have burned down 1/2 of the liberal cities in the country by now. Heck, if Trump had won with as much evidence of voter fraud as there is out there now, the entire country would be on fire. That is the difference. The lowest of low-lifes in the US are Democrats. We all know that...even you know it deep down beneath that indoctrinated mind-meld you've got going on.

America is a Republic dumb ass.

Funny, as mad as Republicans are, why no rioting and looting? I thought it was white supremacists doing all this stuff? If Trump had one, as he should have, lefty wackos would have burned down 1/2 of the liberal cities in the country by now. Heck, if Trump had won with as much evidence of voter fraud as there is out there now, the entire country would be on fire. That is the difference. The lowest of low-lifes in the US are Democrats. We all know that...even you know it deep down beneath that indoctrinated mind-meld you've got going on.

I agree totally. If Biden were Trump the lefty loons would be screaming bloody murder about election fraud. You know it. I know it. And so do they.

Claudette-----the morons have SO LITTLE----at the very least, let them have their libels

People also ask
What is difference between a republic and a democracy?
The major difference between a democracy and a republic is that a republic is a form of government whereas a democracy is an ideology that helps shape how a government is run. Put another way: a republic is the system of government that allows a country to be democratic!Oct 6, 2019
What Is a Republic vs a Democracy? Understanding the Difference

Federal Republic
Federal republics are countries that are actually a union of states, all of which operate on a republican form of government. In order to qualify as a federal republic, states have to have independence to make their own laws and decisions, as long as those laws don't conflict with policies established for the entire country on the federal level. (In this way, states function as a mini-republic, complete with elected officials and an elected head of state, like a governor!)

Examples of federal republics include the United States, Germany, and Switzerland.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back