“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

I’m waiting on Federal Diversity Mandates where homeowners will be Mandated to take illegals into their homes.
Dems would support that Bill for sure.
Again, the party of filth is only relevant on a national scale today because of an illegally harvested population.

Getting back on topic….where are all these DIVERSE, safe, productive, thriving cities with a unified citizenry?
For the sake of argument, let’s suppose I were to agree with you and say they don’t exist. Then what?

What exactly does that accomplish?

For the sake of argument, let’s suppose I were to agree with you and say they don’t exist. Then what?

What exactly does that accomplish?

I suppose we could change the bullshit narrative and start talking real, about what happens in real world practice behind the feel good fluff and admit that multiculturalism tears communities, cities states and nations apart.
Maybe a new popular opinion rooted in reality can be shaped on a grand scale?

We’ve heard this over and over again...Pelosi, Sanders, the Kenyan, Kameltoe Hairyass...they’ve all parroted this...Does it feel good to say such a thing or is there data to prove it?

Your diversity makes you look stupid as you get the wrong idiots for the jobs.

Come on man, don’t dumb down now….What does acknowledging and talking about reality usually accomplish?
Sitting on your fat ass repeating the same thing over and over and over accomplishes nothing. It is merely indulging your lame brained, racist OCD.

Come on man, don’t dumb down now….What does acknowledging and talking about reality usually accomplish?
Right. So diversity is just part of what we’re going to have to deal with, whether you like it or not.

It’s not going to go away. You can bitch and whine about it all you like but it’s your problem, isn’t it?

Right. So diversity is just part of what we’re going to have to deal with, whether you like it or not.

It’s not going to go away. You can bitch and whine about it all you like but it’s your problem, isn’t it?
All he knows how to do - all he has EVER done - is bitch and moan like the stupid little cockroach he is.

You’re trying real hard to miss the point…politicians pushing a bullshit concocted narrative to shape a popular opinion rooted in lies and deceit is total fucking bullshit.
For example….”Diversity is our strength” is how Democrats have got you and ignorant fools like Unkotare to detest and disregard the importance of American sovereignty…they have got you to ‘kinda’ be supportive of a full blown wetback invasion and an unauthorized change in american demography.…with this deceitful tool they have harvested and recruited a voter base that has kept them relative in politics…why doesn’t that piss you off? Remember how pissed you were about “Russian meddling“ in our elections?
Why do Dems hate to talk about realities? Why are they so scary?

You’re trying real hard to miss the point…

I understand your point just fine- you don’t like diversity. It’s only completely obvious as you repeat this ALL THE TIME.

My point is that you’re just going to have to deal with something you don’t like then. Because that’s not changing. Despite all your bitching and whining about this, it’s not going away.

I suppose we could change the bullshit narrative and start talking real, about what happens in real world practice behind the feel good fluff and admit that multiculturalism tears communities, cities states and nations apart.
Maybe a new popular opinion rooted in reality can be shaped on a grand scale?
Facts just too unkind
Lib 101

I understand your point just fine- you don’t like diversity. It’s only completely obvious as you repeat this ALL THE TIME.

My point is that you’re just going to have to deal with something you don’t like then. Because that’s not changing. Despite all your bitching and whining about this, it’s not going away.
WRONG
It’s quite bizarre that you think it’s acceptable for politicians to lie to and mislead the American public as they cause degradation in America for a political win.
I’m a proponent of diversity AUTHORIZED by The People.…organic diversity. Thats the only diversity that good real Americans support.
I assume you know the difference between authorized and unauthorized diversity?

I’m a proponent of diversity AUTHORIZED by The People.…organic diversity.
That’s nice. Are you done complaining yet? Probably not.

You’re still just going to need to deal with black and brown people. Your constant whining hasn’t been very effective, has it?

That’s nice. Are you done complaining yet? Probably not.

You’re still just going to need to deal with black and brown people. Your constant whining hasn’t been very effective, has it?
“Effective“…..hahahaha
You think I’m here to sell twisted fucked in the head irrational america hating leftists on something?
hahaha…I’m here to expose you dumbfucks as the ignorant fucking fools you are….not effect real change. BUT, that is happening right beneath your retarded nose.

No, I think you’re here to bitch and whine about something that isn’t going to change.
I can’t make you understand that you’ve been suckered by a lying government can I?
I can’t make you understand that you support the demise and degradation of american life can I?
The old man always said “you can’t reason with unreasonable minds”. Boy was he right.
0C90A773-E384-4C33-AE8D-298278C21E26.jpeg

I can’t make you understand that you’ve been suckered by a lying government can I?
I can’t make you understand that you support the demise and degradation of american life can I?
The old man always said “you can’t reason with unreasonable minds”. Boy was he right.
And yet here you are, bringing up an old thread and bringing me back into it.

Seems to me that you just like to bitch and whine about the same thing over and over and over and over again.

Feel better?

Forum List

Back