Our conservatives are as dishonest and corrupt as their American brethren

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Police assessing claims that Tories offered peerages to Brexit party

Scotland Yard is assessing two allegations of electoral fraud after claims the Tories offered peerages to senior Brexit party figures to persuade them to stand down in the general election.

The Labour peer Lord Falconer has written to the Metropolitan police commissioner and director of public prosecutions calling for an investigation into what he said were “exceptionally serious allegations”.

He said it should be investigated as a matter of urgency and must be looked at by police in order to maintain public confidence in the integrity of the election.

His letter to Cressida Dick and Max Hill QC refers to Nigel Farage’s claim that he and eight other senior figures within the Brexit party were offered peerages.

Oh dear. When thieves fall out !!

Scotland Yard is assessing two allegations of electoral fraud after claims the Tories offered peerages to senior Brexit party figures to persuade them to stand down in the general election.

The Labour peer Lord Falconer has written to the Metropolitan police commissioner and director of public prosecutions calling for an investigation into what he said were “exceptionally serious allegations”.

He said it should be investigated as a matter of urgency and must be looked at by police in order to maintain public confidence in the integrity of the election.

His letter to Cressida Dick and Max Hill QC refers to Nigel Farage’s claim that he and eight other senior figures within the Brexit party were offered peerages.

ALL are crooked-left, right, and center!

Weren't peerages throughout history awarded for service and fealty towards the rulers? That's to say, this offer stands in a long, tested tradition, and no one in his or her right mind could ever find fault with it. At least, there cannot be anything wrong with it in a monarchy. It would be a contradiction in terms.
If you get a peerage you get to sit in the Lords @ £300 a day and expenses. It used to be a scandal which peaked under Lloyd George who was happy to sell them as a fund raiser. Nowadays they are nominated by their party leaders. What doesnt happen is them being appointed by leaders of other parties as a bribe to stand down in an election.
Farage is a lying bastard but Widdecombe has a sense of twisted integrity so I reckon there is something in there. Particularly as Johnson is denying it. His lying is at trump level now.

You're kind of like the old saying: "It's like the pot calling the kettle black."

Weren't peerages throughout history awarded for service and fealty towards the rulers? That's to say, this offer stands in a long, tested tradition, and no one in his or her right mind could ever find fault with it. At least, there cannot be anything wrong with it in a monarchy. It would be a contradiction in terms.
If you get a peerage you get to sit in the Lords @ £300 a day and expenses. It used to be a scandal which peaked under Lloyd George who was happy to sell them as a fund raiser. Nowadays they are nominated by their party leaders. What doesnt happen is them being appointed by leaders of other parties as a bribe to stand down in an election.
Farage is a lying bastard but Widdecombe has a sense of twisted integrity so I reckon there is something in there. Particularly as Johnson is denying it. His lying is at trump level now.

They bought and lied their way into Brexit, they are, of course, hiding the report on Russian interference, and they are bribing their way into power now. In any well-organized society, they all should have been indicted by now, and face harsh prison sentences for what they've done to the country.

That's to say, my earlier post was meant to be dripping with sarcasm.

Jennifer Arcuri: ‘I’ve kept Johnson’s secrets – now he’s cast me aside like a one-night stand’

More conservatism in action.
Boris should have set up the Boris Foundation so that he could have paid her off with money raised for a charitable purpose.
Who could advise him on that ?

Gawd, that man doesn't even have enough style to know how to keep his dirty laundry out of the public eye.

Last edited:

They bought and lied their way into Brexit, they are, of course, hiding the report on Russian interference, and they are bribing their way into power now. In any well-organized society, they all should have been indicted by now, and face harsh prison sentences for what they've done to the country.

That's to say, my earlier post was meant to be dripping with sarcasm.

Jennifer Arcuri: ‘I’ve kept Johnson’s secrets – now he’s cast me aside like a one-night stand’

More conservatism in action.
Boris should have set up the Boris Foundation so that he could have paid her off with money raised for a charitable purpose.
Who could advise him on that ?

Gawd, that man doesn't even have enough style to know how to keep his dirty laundry out of the public eye.
Ive got no problem selling peerages if people are dumb enough to pay for them. But its a bit trumpish to use them as a bribe.

Conservatives simply believe that the central government in the US, should, as founded, be small and only manage the basics, whereas the left wants bloated, huge governments, running all aspects of your life.

Conservatives simply believe that the central government in the US, should, as founded, be small and only manage the basics, whereas the left wants bloated, huge governments, running all aspects of your life.
Conservatives want to define who I am and who I can fuck. They can stick that up their arses.

Conservatives want to define who I am and who I can fuck. They can stick that up their arses.

Nobody wants that. We just want you to keep your disgusting perversions private and stop trying to force everyone else to accept it.

Who gives a shit

Nobody wants that. We just want you to keep your disgusting perversions private and stop trying to force everyone else to accept it.
My heart bleeds for victims like yourself.

I'm not asking for much. Just a bare minimum of decency. I suppose it's a hard sell, when your entire identity is built around committing indecent acts.

You really need to have as your picture, the Hammer & Sickle flag, along with one beside it, being one of the Crescent Moon, much like Turkey's, or the ISIS flag. Such would better represent you.

Forum List

Back