Oscars comedy pandering thread....

Oh we also got told it's science fiction to think whites are athletic like blacks and Rocky was less realistic than Star Wars because whites can't box.

Seriously. This shit is a joke.

stop being sensitive and gay

Which award winner will Bucs blame for a police officer getting shot?

Oh I'm late. Chris Rock already said all the guests were lucky cops didn't shoot them on the way to the event. Seriously. How classy of them.....as they sit with hundreds of LA cops securing the block the event is on.

I was hoping Obama name wasn't mentioned at all but Chris Roc had to mention him

Here's the Hollywood vote I WANT to see.

What if 50 Muslims from Syria showed up the the Oscars and asked to come in and sit in the spare aisle room. Unannounced. No one knows who they are. They just say they want in. And every lib in the building gets a vote.

Would they win the vote??

Second...if they did... (they would, can't be racist) would the Hollywood libs want the Muslims frisked by cops before they came in and sat amongst them????? Of course they would.

Oh I'm late. Chris Rock already said all the guests were lucky cops didn't shoot them on the way to the event. Seriously. How classy of them.....as they sit with hundreds of LA cops securing the block the event is on.

Keep your fingers crossed. Perhaps a cop will get shot and you can start a thread blaming Chris Rock. :thup:

Highlights so far....

Whites aren't athletic and saying they are is science fiction (quote)
White Hollywood bans blacks like fraternities do (quote)
Tranny movie beats out the others
Guests are lucky cops didn't shoot them on the ride over (quote)
Chris Rock saying who SHOULD have been nominated but wasn't just before the award goes out (classy)
Whoopi Goldberg being force fed to us
Skits showing us how bad black actors have it

It's been the most awkward, passive aggressive display I've ever seen. I feel sorry for the few modest down to Earth up and coming people in that industry who are seeing their award show turned full circus.

Keep your fingers crossed. Perhaps a cop will get shot and you can start a thread blaming Chris Rock. :thup:

It's sorta how you all say driving a big ass truck contributes to global warming. Doesnt "cause" it by itself...but tbe emission is a small drop in the bucket.

He may not be the sole reason for it....but he's putting his drop in the bucket. All libs are.

Who gives a shit about best editing or costumes and all the technical awards? This show could be 30 minutes if they would cut that shit out. Name best actor, actress, co actor and actress, director and picture. And pull the plug on Chris Rock.

Highlights so far....

Whites aren't athletic and saying they are is science fiction (quote)
White Hollywood bans blacks like fraternities do (quote)
Tranny movie beats out the others
Guests are lucky cops didn't shoot them on the ride over (quote)
Chris Rock saying who SHOULD have been nominated but wasn't just before the award goes out (classy)
Whoopi Goldberg being force fed to us
Skits showing us how bad black actors have it

It's been the most awkward, passive aggressive display I've ever seen. I feel sorry for the few modest down to Earth up and coming people in that industry who are seeing their award show turned full circus.

you a sensitive mutherfucker

Who gives a shit about best editing or costumes and all the technical awards? This show could be 30 minutes if they would cut that shit out. Name best actor, actress, co actor and actress, director and picture. And pull the plug on Chris Rock.

Why because he the BLACK MAN?

Damn.....Mad Max is CLEANING HOUSE on awards!!!????

Seriously....what happened to Hollywood????

First....the Oscars had all white people.

Second....they're awarding 75% of the awards to a violent movie full of heavy metal and guns....and absolutely no political twist or faggotry!!??

Go Oscars hahaha!!!

When they exit the theater tonight, I hope the cops are gone.

Second....they're awarding 75% of the awards to a violent movie full of heavy metal and guns....and absolutely no political twist or faggotry!!??

Go Oscars hahaha!!!

You are sensitive and gay

Oh...forgot on my list before....

They also answered why blacks are protesting the Oscars NOW and not before??? They said blacks grandparents were hanging from trees so they couldn't protest as much before. Yeah...actually said that.

It really added to the classy, glamorous celebration of cinema art the night represents.

Go Oscars hahaha!!!

You are sensitive and gay

Haha.....a liberal Cowboys fan calling someone sensitive and gay. Now that's a doozy.

It's sorta how you all say driving a big ass truck contributes to global warming. Doesnt "cause" it by itself...but tbe emission is a small drop in the bucket.

He may not be the sole reason for it....but he's putting his drop in the bucket. All libs are.

If only I had ever said such a thing. If only...

Go Oscars hahaha!!!

Well chris rock made fun of jada pinkett. That should have made you smile

Why because he the BLACK MAN?
His jokes are racist and falling flat. Did he write the R2D2 3CPO skit? What was that third roles-poley thing? Nobody laughed.

Forum List

Back