Oriental Madness: MOSCOW WANTS BALTIC STATES TO COMPENSATE OCCUPATION COSTS

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Oriental Madness: MOSCOW WANTS BALTIC STATES TO COMPENSATE OCCUPATION COSTS​

"
Presidents and prime ministers of the Baltic states, meeting in Vilnius and Riga on October 4, responded to Moscow’s recent claims for compensation of Soviet occupation costs. The claims, presented by Russia’s Audit Chamber in a report published September 30, bring a new dimension to Mocpolitical pressures on the three Baltic states.

The Chamber’s report formally contends that Moscow , as the legal successor to the Soviet Union, is entitled to compensation for having vacated the three Baltic states. The report asserts that the legal status of former Soviet property located there is an unresolved issue, necessitating “mutual recognition of property,” and that Moscow can claim “compensation for assets that were left on the territories of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.” The compensation claims extend to military property that remained there after Moscow troops withdrew. The report cites a 1993 Moscow government decision, never implemented, to seek compensation for abandoned military bases in order to finance new troops accommodations in Moscow and pensions for demobilized officers.

The Audit Chamber further proposes that Russia ask Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania to assume proportionate repayment obligations on the Soviet Union’s debts that post-1991 Russia assumed as its external debt. In agreement with Moscow ’s Central Bank and Foreign Trade Bank, the Chamber’s report postulates an “indebtedness” of the Baltic states on that account, assessing their aggregate share at $3.06 billion."
DhfsRJXVQAAMZeX.jpg

whats next we ´d expect from the pseudo - Genghisids barbarians ?

MOSCOW WANTS EU TO COMPENSATE OCCUPATION (Eastern- Central Europe) COSTS? It will seek compensation for abandoned Alaska´s military bases?

Oriental Madness: MOSCOW WANTS BALTIC STATES TO COMPENSATE OCCUPATION COSTS​

"
Presidents and prime ministers of the Baltic states, meeting in Vilnius and Riga on October 4, responded to Moscow’s recent claims for compensation of Soviet occupation costs. The claims, presented by Russia’s Audit Chamber in a report published September 30, bring a new dimension to Mocpolitical pressures on the three Baltic states.

The Chamber’s report formally contends that Moscow , as the legal successor to the Soviet Union, is entitled to compensation for having vacated the three Baltic states. The report asserts that the legal status of former Soviet property located there is an unresolved issue, necessitating “mutual recognition of property,” and that Moscow can claim “compensation for assets that were left on the territories of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.” The compensation claims extend to military property that remained there after Moscow troops withdrew. The report cites a 1993 Moscow government decision, never implemented, to seek compensation for abandoned military bases in order to finance new troops accommodations in Moscow and pensions for demobilized officers.

The Audit Chamber further proposes that Russia ask Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania to assume proportionate repayment obligations on the Soviet Union’s debts that post-1991 Russia assumed as its external debt. In agreement with Moscow ’s Central Bank and Foreign Trade Bank, the Chamber’s report postulates an “indebtedness” of the Baltic states on that account, assessing their aggregate share at $3.06 billion."
DhfsRJXVQAAMZeX.jpg

whats next we ´d expect from the pseudo - Genghisids barbarians ?

MOSCOW WANTS EU TO COMPENSATE OCCUPATION (Eastern- Central Europe) COSTS? It will seek compensation for abandoned Alaska´s military bases?

Litwin,

you resemble me Panikowsky when you talk about Russia and its relations with three Baltic 'tigers'

Three Baltic 'tigers' in one great video.
Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania wait for Russian Gas ( as gift ) and refuse to pay $ 20 billion to Russia as compensation

Litwin,

what was wrong when three 'tigers' were occupied (as you claim) by Russian Mongols?
Look how happy people were ( their faces) before Perestroika.

Litwin,

what was wrong when three 'tigers' were occupied (as you claim) by Russian Mongols?
Look how happy people were ( their faces) before Perestroika.

Interesting song. In a joking form it tells about a common problem of Soviet public transport - 'zajtsy'. Somehow, the Soviet people had everything but some of them preferred to save money out of transport fares.

Interesting song. In a joking form it tells about a common problem of Soviet public transport - 'zajtsy'. Somehow, the Soviet people had everything but some of them preferred to save money out of transport fares.

I'm don't talking about the fare dodging, sooner about the time before collapse of USSR.
250m weren't enemies, but friends.
And all peoples where more happier as now.

This is the last Soviet song I heard before I left Wien flying to NYC ( in 1988)
In my opinion it shows good the spirit of this time.

I'm don't talking about the fare dodging, sooner about the time before collapse of USSR.
250m weren't enemies, but friends.
And all peoples where more happier as now.

This is the last Soviet song I heard before I left Wien flying to NYC ( in 1988)
In my opinion it shows good the spirit of this time.

And yet, you decided to leave that paradise. Because it proved to be short-lived and without any basis under it.

Forum List

Back