O'Reilly Screws Up Again

Accuracy and truth are not what O'Reilly is paid for.
Who gives a fuck?

Do you? Are you that big a loser that you care?

Well.............as an American who watches the news and hopes that what I'm seeing, and what the reporter is telling me is the truth so that I can get a decent understanding of what is going on in the world, yeah...................accuracy and truth DO matter.

And....................if not wanting to be lied to or be told what to believe makes me a loser, than color me "Loser" with a great big blue and gold "L".

Who gives a fuck?

Well.............as an American who watches the news and hopes that what I'm seeing, and what the reporter is telling me is the truth so that I can get a decent understanding of what is going on in the world, yeah...................accuracy and truth DO matter.

And....................if not wanting to be lied to or be told what to believe makes me a loser, than color me "Loser" with a great big blue and gold "L".
Brian Williams loves morons like you

Morons like you love Bill O'Reilly, because it gives you something pointless to fight for.
If I watched O'Reilly you might have a point. Admittedly I have watched more than normal since this bullshit started. But not to get angry or fulfilled but rather to see why liberals are so god damn stupid

Yeah.................I know what a pundit is.

Too bad the pundit known as Billo the Clown tries to pass himself off as a legitimate journalist.

Who gives a fuck?

If you watch O'Reilly as a reporter of news you have bigger problems than we could ever try to address here

Holly fucking christ, you dumbfucks just can't get past Fox News & their personalities.

I am glad I am not as ocd as all you morons
You missed the point too. It has nothing to do with O'Reilly or Shaw. It has to do with all the people receiving wrong information. THEM. Got it now ?
geez.gif
Most of the people watching Fox News are not as stupid as you'd like to believe.
Contrary to the idiocy of the far left or right most of the uninformed morons among us don't even watch the news.
Your paranoia is duly noted

we see who the paranoid people are. and it's not FOX viewers. but they are out on their WITCH hunt and wont be happy until they get everyone kicked off they deem, untruthful..it's the fascist way of burning books which that will be next for them.

This is next folks coming from your Fascist like the OP who "deems" what is truthful or not

all HEIL THEM

I know I can't live my life without listening to what O'Reilly says. Because I NEVER listen to guy or Rush, etc etc

but their hardon for him is becoming quite stupid

You people have become a joke. too bad you don't worry over the LAMEstream Pravda media as much as do some guy on fox news

but that would be asking too much I'm sure
You missed the point. O'Reilly's Factor show has astronomical ratings. Millions o fpeople are watching it, and being misled. Get it ?

he investigated the charges made by Franklin Graham and found them baseless. Thats what good reporting is about.

It is disturbing that left wingers are so intolerant of those who do not agree with them.

I'll never waste my time watching biased liberal news network shows, but I do understand their need to exist.

It is disturbing that left wingers are so intolerant of those who do not agree with them.

I'll never waste my time watching biased liberal news network shows, but I do understand their need to exist.

they'll do anything for their masters it seems.

they are intolerant for a very good reason. The realize that when both sides are given equal time, the left always loses. Their side is not based on facts and logic, its based on emooooooooooootion, and feeeeeeeeeeeelings. When reality is presented liberalism always loses, even liberals know that, thats why they constantly attack any media outlet that presents both sides.

I'm wondering when O'Reilly became a Politician
Holly fucking christ, you dumbfucks just can't get past Fox News & their personalities.

He has far more influence than most politicians.
If you let him.

Which you obviously do
What is obvious is you coming in here paying no attention to the content of the thread and its significance, and just wanting to try to one up me. Well you failed :asshole:, because I obviously am NOT influenced by O'Reilly. He's the ignorant one in this. I'm the one with the information that he doesn't have.

Not very good at this are you ?

And millions of Fox viewers DO let O'Reilly influence them. But they're not the ones posting OPs in computer forums, supplying all the information that O'Reilly doesn't have. Get it ?

Trouble with this forum is too many immature fools like you who turn this forum into some kind of ego battlefield. Maybe they should have an age minimum, to keep out the pests.

Who gives a fuck?

You are, of course, 100% correct, but his posts never even deserved the dignity of a response, and we've been too good to him, in that respect. The sad part is that a good and important subject matter is being derailed here just to cater to the fun being had by one immature imbecile. (which he admitted himself-post 28))

Last edited:
Who gives a fuck?

If you watch O'Reilly as a reporter of news you have bigger problems than we could ever try to address here
How about addressing the TOPIC, instead of turning the thread into some kind of silly bickering board.

This is next folks coming from your Fascist like the OP who "deems" what is truthful or not

all HEIL THEM

Yes, I absolutely DO deem what is truthful or not. And in this case, I have dome just that, and shown that what O'Reilly has broadcast on his show, is NOT entirely truthful.

If you have a problem with that, let's hear it > with facts & SUBSTANCE, rather than the silly, meaningless attack you've posted here.

I know I can't live my life without listening to what O'Reilly says. Because I NEVER listen to guy or Rush, etc etc

You people have become a joke. too bad you don't worry over the LAMEstream Pravda media as much as do some guy on fox news

You missed the point. O'Reilly's Factor show has astronomical ratings. Millions o fpeople are watching it, and being misled. Get it ?

he investigated the charges made by Franklin Graham and found them baseless. Thats what good reporting is about.
How dumb can you be ? The OP investigated O'Reilly (and Shaw) and found THEIR report to be the baseless one, and I provided the PROOF, to back it up (and LOTS of it). Get with it, dude,

How dumb can you be ? The OP investigated O'Reilly (and Shaw) and found THEIR report to be the baseless one, and I provided the PROOF, to back it up (and LOTS of it). Get with it, dude,

here's a clue for you. go get a frikken life. No one cares about your obsession with some Television host that seems to chap your ass.

here's a clue for you. go get a frikken life. No one cares about your obsession with some Television host that seems to chap your ass.
FALSE! YOU DO! Otherwise, you wouldn't be here posting. And it's not O'Reilly doing anything to me. As I've said about a half dozen times already in this thread, the crux of it is the millions of people being misled by the false information, and the resulting failure to have Obama be held accountable.

If the posters criticizing me in this thread, are really meaning to do that, then they either are the worst bunch of dummies unable to accomplish simple reading comprehension, or they're playing out some anger issues, using me and this thread as the punching bag. Either way they're a pitiful mess.

And to think that no one should care about the Obama administration being filled with Muslim Brotherhood operatives, is one of the dumbest things I've heard in years. This is a huge issue, and very underpublicized.

As for O'Reilly, in general, I'd grade him a B. He's OK usually.

Last edited:

You missed the point too. It has nothing to do with O'Reilly or Shaw. It has to do with all the people receiving wrong information. THEM. Got it now ?
geez.gif
Most of the people watching Fox News are not as stupid as you'd like to believe.
Contrary to the idiocy of the far left or right most of the uninformed morons among us don't even watch the news.
Your paranoia is duly noted

we see who the paranoid people are. and it's not FOX viewers. but they are out on their WITCH hunt and wont be happy until they get everyone kicked off they deem, untruthful..it's the fascist way of burning books which that will be next for them.
YOU are the one who's displaying paranoia here (regarding the OP). I never said anything about anybody getting kicked off FOX. I'd say, in general, they do a good job. Without them, we'd have no cable news left but CNN, HLN, and MSNBC (where there's a lot more false reports than at Fox)

Forum List

Back