O'Reilly: 'Race Hustlers' Don't Want to End Poverty

Ryan uses code words "inner city culture" for blacks and gets called out on it, yet those who notice it are race hustlers. More reasons Reupblicans will be going the way of the dinosaurs.

Inner city "culture" is exactly what is responsible for many of the ills of the inner city.

Screw Liberals and Progressives and Democrats and racists who use Blacks like pawns.

So why is Ryan now running from that?

Educating the public can be a dicey thing for a politician.

Sometimes they can benefit from it.

Sometimes it makes the electorate better informed but not in time to affect the current election.

Imagined? HAHAHA. Nothing imaginary about it. Welfare is so good, most blacks make a career out of it.

Show some proof, or it's a made up lie.

Which will demonstrate that Republicans are vacuous on this issue.

I'm a Republican. A Black Conservative.

Show me how I'm vacuous on the subject.

Doubt if I could convince to change your mind on a subject that you are so certain you're the ultimate authority of, but I'll try. :)

First of all, even you impeached speed on his overreaching comment. I'm sure you've seen all the numbers, and he ain't even close.

Ryan's trying to get nominated for Pres from a party that is a majority white old men. He has to put that crap out there, just like Newt, Santorum ,and yes, even Mitt did. Then drop it like a hot potato for the general.

He's feigning concern for inner city black families, who he believes would be so much better off if they were forced to go a bit hungry. Congressional Republicans have, in fact, succeeded in taking food out of black mouths, even while they have failed in their quest to keep them away from doctors.

This concern can't be real, because it's based on the idea that blacks will not work readily available jobs.

Yet out of the other corner of their mouths, reps decry the lack of jobs created by the Obama administration.

Which it it? Too many jobs? Or not enough jobs? And which party is vetoing those jobs programs? yep, you know...

Yes, these republicans, from Ryan, to Hannity, to Bundy are just concern trolls, who don't really give a damn what happens in the inner city.

Bottom line, they just fall back on an anti redistribution argument.

Imagined? HAHAHA. Nothing imaginary about it. Welfare is so good, most blacks make a career out of it.

Do you agree with Impenitent that MOST Blacks make a career out of welfare? If you do, you are a foolish , vacuous, idiot no matter what race you are!

Do you agree with Impenitent that MOST Blacks make a career out of welfare? If you do, you are a foolish , vacuous, idiot no matter what race you are!
No, only about a third. You must be very proud.

Inner city culture is defined in the video. It's not a code word for Black.

Inner city culture is a culture that incentivizes social irresponsibility and punishes productive work. It ultimately leads to dependency on government for livelihood.

Inner city culture is a code word for Black. If it wasn't they would say what it is. Poor mindset which also exists in trailer parks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dependency on government is not imaginary.
A lot of people without a job cannot even do without the government money. And why the hell even look for a job if you can earn just as much by sitting on the couch?
This is where it goes wrong and people are getting lazy from welfare.

Agreed! Hospitals, Banks, contractors and politicians couldn't be filthy rich without the government.

It ain't the common folk, most are on welfare for only 2 years or less. It's those hospitals,
contractors and politicians who are dependent on the government for decades.

No, only about a third. You must be very proud.

I am proud of Blacks and you should be too! Just think. Blacks have only been out of slavery around 150 years and out of Jim Crow America only 50 years. Consider that, still, in general, Caucasians have had millennia to eradicate poverty among themselves. In America, over 23 million of them still languish in poverty. I'd say the Blacks are wayyyy ahead of the game with only a third impoverished after so short a time of physical and social freedom.

A lot of people without a job cannot even do without the government money. And why the hell even look for a job if you can earn just as much by sitting on the couch?

So why was welfare implemented for whites only at its origins and why was there no problem with it then? Even now most of the recipients of welfare are white even with white privilege. who exactly are the lazy ones here?

So why was welfare implemented for whites only at its origins and why was there no problem with it then? Even now most of the recipients of welfare are white even with white privilege. who exactly are the lazy ones here?

What the hell are you talking about?!!
I am not being racist, I don't like people being dependent on welfare at all, black nor white. If only white people got welfare, I wouldn't like it even a little more.
And why did you even write a comment that is about races, the topic may be about race hustlers, but I was talking about welfare in general.

Last edited:

What the hell are you talking about?!!
I am not being racist, I don't like people being dependent on welfare at all, black nor white. If only white people got welfare, I wouldn't like it even a little more.
And why did you even write a comment that is about races, the topic may be about race hustlers, but I was talking about welfare in general.

Did you read the OP? I didnt say you were being racist nor did I take your comment to be racist. That was more for other peoples benefit than yours.

Doubt if I could convince to change your mind on a subject that you are so certain you're the ultimate authority of, but I'll try. :)

First of all, even you impeached speed on his overreaching comment. I'm sure you've seen all the numbers, and he ain't even close.

Ryan's trying to get nominated for Pres from a party that is a majority white old men. He has to put that crap out there, just like Newt, Santorum ,and yes, even Mitt did. Then drop it like a hot potato for the general.

He's feigning concern for inner city black families, who he believes would be so much better off if they were forced to go a bit hungry. Congressional Republicans have, in fact, succeeded in taking food out of black mouths, even while they have failed in their quest to keep them away from doctors.

This concern can't be real, because it's based on the idea that blacks will not work readily available jobs.

Yet out of the other corner of their mouths, reps decry the lack of jobs created by the Obama administration.

Which it it? Too many jobs? Or not enough jobs? And which party is vetoing those jobs programs? yep, you know...

Yes, these republicans, from Ryan, to Hannity, to Bundy are just concern trolls, who don't really give a damn what happens in the inner city.

Bottom line, they just fall back on an anti redistribution argument.

Got it, Harry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back