Oregon STOPS Classifying People By Sex, Performs MALE Hysterectomies And FEMALE Gonad Removal

813.jpeg

Why should people be made to feel uncomfortable? People wish to live their lives and are so very tired of assholes like the op judging and being assholes.

Why should people be made to feel uncomfortable? People wish to live their lives and are so very tired of assholes like the op judging and being assholes.
when they demand science change to support their feelings it becomes a problem for everyone,,,

how does a medical professional treat a man that says hes having a miscarriage??

when they demand science change to support their feelings it becomes a problem for everyone,,,

how does a medical professional treat a man that says hes having a miscarriage??
Demands does not change science. I would be very surprised to see a patient chart that states a man is a female or vice versa. Guarantee you it says man who identifies as a woman, if not the Doctor is too incompetent to practice. Healthcare professional take a lot of pride in our assessment skills.

Demands does not change science. I would be very surprised to see a patient chart that states a man is a female or vice versa. Guarantee you it says man who identifies as a woman, if not the Doctor is too incompetent to practice. Healthcare professional take a lot of pride in our assessment skills.
you may want to watch the video before running your mouth,,

You know female gonads are called ovaries, right? I have read thousands and thousands of patients charts over the years, never seen anything like this. So therefore, I would need to see some real evidence like an insurance company suing a doctor for hysterectomy on a male. Until then, this clown is making up shit and you just WANT to believe it.

You know female gonads are called ovaries, right? I have read thousands and thousands of patients charts over the years, never seen anything like this. So therefore, I would need to see some real evidence like an insurance company suing a doctor for hysterectomy on a male. Until then, this clown is making up shit and you just WANT to believe it.
those arent gonads you dumb fuck,, they are ovaries,,,

two completely different things,,

Forum List

Back