Oregon babysitter finally charged for abuse of child

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
There is no reason it took this long to charge the pos for this.

Babysitter charged after dad posts heartbreaking photos of 1-year-old on Facebook

SHERWOOD, Ore. — A babysitter accused of abusing a 1-year-old boy has finally been charged after an Oregon community and countless social media users demanded action from officials.

Frustrated with the state’s legal system, Alicia Quinney and Joshua Marbury posted a picture of their badly-bruised son, Jacob, on Facebook. They say they took it after coming home to find the child on the floor crying, and his babysitter, Markell Hilaire, asleep on the couch.

13221668_1249760105045946_3402772610551576023_n.jpg

Marbury wrote on Facebook:

"After several days if not week of being distracted at my job (only commission sales job and only source of income) we had a confession from the abuser saying they did it. STILL this person was not arrested because they had to build a case and a jury to find him guilty BEFORE they go to jail. Side note if im not mistaken (if i strike a person in the face and the cops were called i would be put in hand cuffs immediately). After TWO months of waiting we only find out that charges are dropped BECAUSE my one year old cannot tell you verbally he was abused and my son did not show he was in pain OR that this person "intentionally" did this."

After the Facebook post was shared more than 400,000 times, the Washington County district attorney decided to charge Hilaire with criminal mistreatment and assault. The prosecutor's office gave this statement to KPTV:

"Although charges were filed in this particular case, the need to fix Oregon law to protect vulnerable victims remains. Under current Oregon law, animals are more protected from physical injury than many children."

10720000_g.png

Markell Deon Hilaire was charged with criminal mistreatment and assault. (Washington County Sheriff’s Office)

The parents be rayciss. The baby be rayciss. They should have checked their white privilege.

It should not have taken this long, but I am glad that this monster will have to face justice for his foul deeds. Throw the library at him.

There is no reason it took this long to charge the pos for this.

Babysitter charged after dad posts heartbreaking photos of 1-year-old on Facebook

SHERWOOD, Ore. — A babysitter accused of abusing a 1-year-old boy has finally been charged after an Oregon community and countless social media users demanded action from officials.

Frustrated with the state’s legal system, Alicia Quinney and Joshua Marbury posted a picture of their badly-bruised son, Jacob, on Facebook. They say they took it after coming home to find the child on the floor crying, and his babysitter, Markell Hilaire, asleep on the couch.

13221668_1249760105045946_3402772610551576023_n.jpg

Marbury wrote on Facebook:

"After several days if not week of being distracted at my job (only commission sales job and only source of income) we had a confession from the abuser saying they did it. STILL this person was not arrested because they had to build a case and a jury to find him guilty BEFORE they go to jail. Side note if im not mistaken (if i strike a person in the face and the cops were called i would be put in hand cuffs immediately). After TWO months of waiting we only find out that charges are dropped BECAUSE my one year old cannot tell you verbally he was abused and my son did not show he was in pain OR that this person "intentionally" did this."

After the Facebook post was shared more than 400,000 times, the Washington County district attorney decided to charge Hilaire with criminal mistreatment and assault. The prosecutor's office gave this statement to KPTV:

"Although charges were filed in this particular case, the need to fix Oregon law to protect vulnerable victims remains. Under current Oregon law, animals are more protected from physical injury than many children."

10720000_g.png

Markell Deon Hilaire was charged with criminal mistreatment and assault. (Washington County Sheriff’s Office)
What kind of fucking idiotic parent hires a n!gger male to babysit your child!? WTF!? I would let my dog watch my kids before I hired a n!gger.

Forum List

Back