Order your one cent Whopper... at McDonald's...

Go To MacDonalds, order a shake, then order your one cent whopper. Then leave Burger King to pick up your large fry for $1 at Wendy's.

Man, you are a fast food maniac!

No I just said that because they would already be at MacDonalds so why not buy something there? Then they would get a Whopper for a penny... and finally Wendy's is running a deal where you can get any size fry for $1.

I know!
It's genius!

sorry-ron-but-she-wanted-the-whopper-that-big-mac-18265413.png

Once they get near McDonald's, they will probably just go to McDonald's.

I drive past two or three McDonald's every day, and there's a Burger King two minutes down the street from my house. I could order a one cent Whopper, and be home eating it in twenty minutes. :D

McDonald's hamburgers are much better, but yea, kind of expensive.

Don't even get me started on their fries. I'm so glad Michael Keaton robbed those brothers of their life's work. I think it was Michael Keaton. :dunno:
He is the guy who plays the lead character of the film that was about McDonald's getting started if that is what you are meaning here.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Once they get near McDonald's, they will probably just go to McDonald's.

I drive past two or three McDonald's every day, and there's a Burger King two minutes down the street from my house. I could order a one cent Whopper, and be home eating it in twenty minutes. :D

McDonald's hamburgers are much better, but yea, kind of expensive.

Don't even get me started on their fries. I'm so glad Michael Keaton robbed those brothers of their life's work. I think it was Michael Keaton. :dunno:
He is the guy who plays the lead character of the film that was about McDonald's getting started if that is what you are meaning here.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Yes, Michael Keaton played Ray Crock. It makes me wonder if the saying, "What a crock of shit" comes from... him ripping those 2 brothers off. lol

Not to mention, Crock cheated on his wife and stole some other guy's wife. Maybe they created the Hamburglar in his image.

th

Nice play by BK

Their restaurants still suck

McDonald’s can’t be beat.....best burgers, fries, those apple pies and the coke is addictive

McDonald’s can’t be beat.....best burgers, fries, those apple pies and the coke is addictive

Their burgers are amazing, but I don't think I ever tried their apple pies. Now I have to try one.

Burger King Is Giving Out Whoppers for 1 Cent… at ‘McDonald’s’

Burger King is giving away (almost) free Whoppers on Tuesday, but instead of pulling up in one of its royal drive-thrus, you’ll have to go to a McDonald’s to get it first. No, this isn’t a hunger-induced mirage.

Here’s the deal: The fast food chain is celebrating its newly revamped mobile app by serving up Whoppers for just one cent each as part of what’s dubbed the “Whopper Detour.” The catch is that you have to use the app to order your one-cent Whopper while in the immediate vicinity of a McDonald’s restaurant. Clever, huh? The way it works is simple, even if you’re not well-versed in cheeseburger tech.

Burger King geofenced McDonald’s locations all across the country, so when you open the Burger King app close enough to one of Mickey D’s decidedly Whopper-free eateries during the promotion, the app will unlock the one-cent Whopper deal. After you place your order, you’ll be “detoured” away from McDonald’s to the nearest Burger King to pick up your penny prize.

What assholes. :lol:
Clever

Forum List

Back