Oprah throws support behind Fetterman and throws Oz, her old friend, under the bus

I predict Fetterman wins because PA is corrupt as FUUUUUUUUUUCK.

The Dems will cheat. This will be one of the races that Biden talked about.

Why do Dems so often win the races that take a long time to count?

The endorsement is a notable shift for Winfrey, a longtime friend of Oz who helped vault him to national fame, initially as doctor guest on her talk show.

When she first welcomed Oz onto her daytime show in 2004, she referred to him as “America’s doctor” and gave him a national platform to promote health advice. She was responsible for launching his “Dr. Oz Show” in 2009 under her Harpo Productions banner, which made Oz a household name.

Oz has said he asked Winfrey to “stay out” of the race and not to “support me” because he didn’t want her to get hurt.

But that is how democrats roll. They would throw their own mother under the bus for the cult of DNC power

Fetterman was asked to comment but he was too busy drooling all over himself and talking incoherently to respond.

Of course she does. She’s a whacked out leftist. She knows Fetterman isn’t qualified. She knows he’s got brain damage. She knows Oz is the better candidate. But being a wacko leftist she must lie to herself and vote D

1667579063262.png

If you are so stupid and weak minded as to let an endorsement by some bitch like Oprah influence who you vote for then you are too stupid to be allowed to vote.

The endorsement is a notable shift for Winfrey, a longtime friend of Oz who helped vault him to national fame, initially as doctor guest on her talk show.

When she first welcomed Oz onto her daytime show in 2004, she referred to him as “America’s doctor” and gave him a national platform to promote health advice. She was responsible for launching his “Dr. Oz Show” in 2009 under her Harpo Productions banner, which made Oz a household name.

Oz has said he asked Winfrey to “stay out” of the race and not to “support me” because he didn’t want her to get hurt.

But that is how democrats roll. They would throw their own mother under the bus for the cult of DNC power

Fetterman was asked to comment but he was too busy drooling all over himself and talking incoherently to respond.
who?

I suspect that the Oprah endorsement will not move the needle even one point because her opinion is insignificant.

Picture any voter dumb enough to think,
“Well, I was gonna vote for Dr. Oz, but since Oprah supports Uncle Festerlurch, I guess I’ll vote for the guy who can’t even fucking talk.”

This has the wing nuts in a tizzy huh?

She knows the guy and she doesn’t think he should be a senator

This has the wing nuts in a tizzy huh?

She knows the guy and she doesn’t think he should be a senator
She is a mindless Dimtard lemming who will vote for any Dimtard, even those with only 25% of their brain functioning.

I suspect that the Oprah endorsement will not move the needle even one point because her opinion is insignificant.

Picture any voter dumb enough to think,
“Well, I was gonna vote for Dr. Oz, but since Oprah supports Uncle Festerlurch, I guess I’ll vote for the guy who can’t even fucking talk.”
Yes, but can Dr. Oz do this

1667581641246.png

I wonder if Fetterman has more than 10% of his brain functioning.
Um...........er............he started out with only 5% before the stroke.

At least Fetterman can still move around, I know one guy who had an auto accident and became a quad

Then he had a stroke.

Now we don't know what to call him.

This is why I could care less about endorsements.

Anyone, who already sees what we have in brain damaged Biden, that can support Fetterman, is to be ignored.

What's interesting about this endorsement, is that Oprah is a self made person. She's off the charts successful and it's all of her own making. I don't know her personally, but I can only assume she's super intelligent, super driven, a crazy hard worker, and holds herself and the people around her to an extremely high standard. People who achieve her level of success rarely do so by dumb luck, especially people do it on their own. Why would she back someone who is so obviously her polar opposite. Fetterman isnt self-made. He was born with a silver spoon shoved up his ass. He's depended on the largess of other people his entire life. Whether that's his Mother and Father paying him as 54k a year salary (to do what no one seems to know) that should be called an allowance, to the house he currently lives in which his sister purchased and gave to him (sold it to him for a dollar). This feels like a favor she's paying to Pres Obama. I can't see why she would weigh in on this race otherwise. There's no way she actually likes John Fetterman. He's the antithesis of what she is as a person.

Forum List

Back