Oprah throws support behind Fetterman and throws Oz, her old friend, under the bus

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The endorsement is a notable shift for Winfrey, a longtime friend of Oz who helped vault him to national fame, initially as doctor guest on her talk show.

When she first welcomed Oz onto her daytime show in 2004, she referred to him as “America’s doctor” and gave him a national platform to promote health advice. She was responsible for launching his “Dr. Oz Show” in 2009 under her Harpo Productions banner, which made Oz a household name.

Oz has said he asked Winfrey to “stay out” of the race and not to “support me” because he didn’t want her to get hurt.

But that is how democrats roll. They would throw their own mother under the bus for the cult of DNC power

Fetterman was asked to comment but he was too busy drooling all over himself and talking incoherently to respond.

Last edited:

The endorsement is a notable shift for Winfrey, a longtime friend of Oz who helped vault him to national fame, initially as doctor guest on her talk show.

When she first welcomed Oz onto her daytime show in 2004, she referred to him as “America’s doctor” and gave him a national platform to promote health advice. She was responsible for launching his “Dr. Oz Show” in 2009 under her Harpo Productions banner, which made Oz a household name.

Oz has said he asked Winfrey to “stay out” of the race and not to “support me” because he didn’t want her to get hurt.

But that is how democrats roll. They would throw their own mother under the bus for the cult of DNC power

Fetterman was asked to comment but he was too busy drooling all over himself talking incoherently to respond.
Wow, thats a lot of weight......

Fetterman was asked to comment but he was too busy drooling all over himself talking incoherently to respond.
Oprah is a Satanic, Globalist Piece of DemNazi Scum. I also believe she is beholden to The Chinese who have invested into her companies.

She is no friend to the Black community. Zero Bail and Legalizing Heroin hurts minority communities the most.

Oprah is a Satanic, Globalist Piece of DemNazi Scum. I also believe she is beholden to The Chinese who have invested into here companies.

She is no friend to the Black community. Zero Bail and Legalizing Heroin hurts minority communities the most.

Oprah is far removed from black crime and the plight of the black citizens suffering from inflation.

She wants more of the same.

Oprah is far removed from black crime and the plight of the black citizens suffering from inflation. She has become an Uncle Tom.

She wants more of the same.

Philadelphia will make sure Fetterman does not lose. They already told us they are going to extend the count as long as possible so they can make the difference up Uncle Fester is behind Oz and steal 2022 like they stole 2020.
I'm just waiting for Mr. Dementia to come out and blatantly admit he stole the election.

I'm just waiting for Mr. Dementia to come out and blatantly admit he stole the election.
He already did that when he said they put in place the most extensive Fraud Election machinery they possibly could. He is always saying the stuff you are not supposed to say out loud. You just have to read between the lines and catch it when he says it.

Fetterman was asked to comment but he was too busy drooling all over himself and talking incoherently to respond.
Oprah has a history of stabbing friends in the back.

Forum List

Back