Opioid epidemic: Trump blames Mexicans but 60 minutes show otherwise

Surprise, the biggest problem is from the Pharmaceutical companies and our own government. The wall will stop that,right? Ya, no.

Not all of it.

Drug trade war: Chinese fentanyl is fueling the US opioid crisis

The US believes factory-produced opioids - powerful painkillers increasingly abused by US citizens - are being made in China and sold from there too.

One of the main ones is fentanyl - 50 to 100 times stronger than morphine - which is only approved in the US for severe pain arising in cases like treatment for cancer.

Fentanyl crisis: Is China a major source?

chinashipping.jpg

Last edited:
Surprise, the biggest problem is from the Pharmaceutical companies and our own government. The wall will stop that,right? Ya, no.

Funny thing.
I've already had one back surgery,a hip replacement,cancer surgery and major oral surgery where they removed the dozen remaining teeth I had after falling off a roof and shattering all my molars.
At this point my back surgery has failed and i have to go back under the knife in the next few months for a retry.

After all that shit I have yet to be prescribed anything heavy when it comes to opiods.
The strongest thing I've been prescribed is Tramidol which is a joke.
At this point I can barely get out of bed due to the pain yet they wont give me anything stronger.
Not that I'm asking because i dont want to go down that road.

I wonder who is getting these high potency drugs when I only get the basic bullshit pain killers.

Not all of it.
The US believes factory-produced opioids - powerful painkillers increasingly abused by US citizens - are being made in China and sold from there too.

One of the main ones is fentanyl - 50 to 100 times stronger than morphine - which is only approved in the US for severe pain arising in cases like treatment for cancer.

Fentanyl crisis: Is China a major source?

LMAO, it's made in China and smuggled in across the southern border, the last big seizure was enough to kill 57 million Americans.

U.S. Border Patrol seized 254 pounds of fentanyl in Nogales, AZ on Saturday, which is enough to kill 57 million people. The powerful drug was discovered inside a tractor-trailer during an inspection at the port of entry after a scan indicated something else was in the load, according to Nogales CBP Port Director Michael Humphries.

Report: Border Patrol Seizes Enough Fentanyl to Kill 57 Million, Largest Bust in History – Dan Bongino

Funny thing.
I've already had one back surgery,a hip replacement,cancer surgery and major oral surgery where they removed the dozen remaining teeth I had after falling off a roof and shattering all my molars.
At this point my back surgery has failed and i have to go back under the knife in the next few months for a retry.

After all that shit I have yet to be prescribed anything heavy when it comes to opiods.
The strongest thing I've been prescribed is Tramidol which is a joke.
At this point I can barely get out of bed due to the pain yet they wont give me anything stronger.
Not that I'm asking because i dont want to go down that road.

I wonder who is getting these high potency drugs when I only get the basic bullshit pain killers.

Tramidol is misspelled deliberately.
For some reason it's a banned word on USMB.

Forum List

Back