Opinions on Oath Keeper article

Deflection much? DeSantis would have never given such an illegal order.

Why not? DeSantis loves doing unconstitutional things.

So if a governor just started removing oath keeper law enforcement, that’s fine right?

Voters should know if their representatives are members of terrorist organizations or not. The leaker deserves thanks.
The ghettos are full of terrorists. They are full of clowns with power. From block captains to community activists to elected people. There is very little doing for the country stuff there. It is the country doing for them. 60 years of the Great Society. End it. Please end it.

Yea never mind that Oath Keeper leadership was involved with planning the attack on the Capitol
I hear the talk now all I need is the proof. And it wasn't an "attack" on the Capitol until people like Ray Epps and other agitators deliberately turned it into one. But then you knew that.

Far as I can see, the Oath Keeper people are the salt of the Earth and are just being used as yet one more far-leftist scapegoat to push your false agenda covering your OWN activities! Probably why so many top notch people like cops, officials and military people joined them!

The more wholesome, down to earth and all-American a group tends to be, the more the radical left seem to have an issue with them trying to paint them as a "problem."

It is hard to keep regular citizens from voicing their disapproval of the actions and words of people in public. The list (I read about this morning) was put out by another leak group, similar to Wikileaks. Kind of like the Russians stealing Hillary emails and then giving to Wikileaks and wiki posting them, to the delight of the Trump campaign.
People need to realize, if in the public eye, nothing is secret. I am not talking about government, but groups that have and will publish membership lists and activities with groups, they may not want people to know about, due to activities of the groups. People in the public eye, need to watch their associations and how they interact with some of their support groups, and what those groups really represent. To do otherwise is foolish. Once out, there is no putting the toothpaste back in the tube. I started looking (to no avail) early this morning for an actual copy of the list of the 38,000 members, not just the reports on the few hundred. I wanted to know if there were people on the list, that I knew or might live near me, as the Oath keepers do appear to be dangerous and subversive. While I would never harass them, I would like to know who they are and if any live near me, as in my neighborhood, that I might be vigilant, just as I am aware and vigilant, while never harassing sex offenders, easily mapped near my neighborhood, again, just to remain aware and vigilant.
If you stay away from School Board Meetings you should be fine.
Those are some dangerous folks according to the Feds ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
If you stay away from School Board Meetings you should be fine.
Those are some dangerous folks according to the Feds.

I guess I will continue to be fine then. As a grandparent, I have never been to a school board meeting. I have never heard of them getting out of hand here, anyway. As for the oath keepers, they gave up on recruiting me many years ago.

I guess I will continue to be fine then. As a grandparent, I have never been to a school board meeting. I have never heard of them getting out of hand here, anyway. As for the oath keepers, they gave up on recruiting me many years ago.

During the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, I was talking to a Sheriff's Deputy that been sent down to "assist" Local Law Enforcement.

We chatted about stuff, most of it hearsay, but I was wondering if he needed anything I could bring down his way.
I was caught off guard when he asked me how long it would take me to make an additional 200 rounds of .308 ammo.
He's a "shooter" on the SWAT team.

I was thinking he might need something to read, or a care package of goodies ...
Wasn't expecting him to ask for that ... :auiqs.jpg:

They tried to recruit me to be an Auxiliary Deputy ...
I told them that wasn't happening until the Congress outlawed firearms for everyone but Law Enforcement.
I said I would go ahead and fill out the required paperwork though just in case, and they have my prints for my CAC.

During the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, I was talking to a Sheriff's Deputy that been sent down to "assist" Local Law Enforcement.

We chatted about stuff, most of it hearsay, but I was wondering if he needed anything I could bring down his way.
I was caught off guard when he asked me how long it would take me to make an additional 200 rounds of .308 ammo.
He's a "shooter" on the SWAT team.

I was thinking he might need something to read, or a care package of goodies ...
Wasn't expecting him to ask for that ... :auiqs.jpg:

They tried to recruit me to be an Auxiliary Deputy ...
I told them that wasn't happening until the Congress outlawed firearms for everyone but Law Enforcement.
I said I would go ahead and fill out the required paperwork though just in case, and they have my prints for my CAC.

Wow. Didn't know you were from that area. Had a bunch of friends that had to go down there. They didn't like becoming backup for what some state and local LE were doing, in the way of disarming civilians, some even in relatively upscale, gated on the periphery. Bad mojo.

There was no war. Even a swat guy does not need an extra 200 rounds of .308 for the occasion, as it is not exactly a common round in this country for full automatic weapons, and he certainly was not going to encounter 200 individual targets to be taken out on order.

For all I know, you could be making a significant part of your living as a reliable reload supplier, and that could have been a friendly known previous client, but I hope you came up with a real or bullshit reason, not to supply at that time. I say this, figuring most of that huge city population was gone or mostly without a clue of the real situation, regarding gun confiscations from civilians in a critical time. I did not know, until they returned to Tennessee.

Were there 38,000 at the capitol? Nope, just possibly a few bad apples. So take your commie bullshit and shove it.
What this lying sack-of-$hit autocrat-enabler calls "a few bad apples"....

UEWBZWBRV4I6ZABWPWZFLP7ROY.jpg

Far as I can see, the Oath Keeper people are the salt of the Earth and are just being used as yet one more far-leftist scapegoat to push your false agenda covering your OWN activities!
Several Oath Keeper leaders have been found guilty or pled guilty to seditious conspiracy for their attack on the Capitol

FACT

Several Oath Keeper leaders have been found guilty or pled guilty to seditious conspiracy for their attack on the Capitol

FOUND guilty? You mean like our courts used to find people guilty of being witches? Meaning that a court can find anyone guilty of anything if they want to bad enough as history has taught us! Or

PLED guilty? You mean because they were backed into a corner and left no choice and pleading was the best way out of another bad situation dealt them so that they could have the newspapers printing what a GOOD job the government was doing at beating down and punishing those few who dared to think and act out of the box taking SERIOUSLY the crime that was perpetrated on Nov. 3 2020? So now a few people will serve a few years in jail for actually walking into the Capitol building and walking around?

Tell me, which Oath Keeper has been found responsible for coordinating Ray Epps being there encouraging folks to break in?

Why not? DeSantis loves doing unconstitutional things.

So if a governor just started removing oath keeper law enforcement, that’s fine right?

Link.

And no, not just base solely on membership, with no participation in anything illegal. After all they did take an oath to the Constitution.

A picture of a bunch of people standing around listening to and thinking about a passionate
political speech! Oh the horror! How dangerous and anti-American!
And threatening to the democrat party!
People THINKING! :shok:
No... more like gullible Sheeple... falling for the Big Lie told by an Orange Kool-Aid con-man... trying to halt the formal certification of a Presidential election.

In that regard, there wasn't a "thinking" head in that entire mob... merely a herd of sheep bleating-out the asinine echoes of their Master's toxic bull$hit.

FACT
Multiple members of the group participated in the January 6 United States Capitol attack. By September 2021, twenty members had been indicted for federal criminal offenses, with four pleading guilty.

Eleven members of the organization, including its founder and leader Stewart Rhodes, were indicted for seditious conspiracy in January 2022.
By late April 2022, 2 of those 11 indicted Oath Keepers had pled guilty to seditious conspiracy, and another member who had not been named in the initial indictment pled guilty to the same charges on May 4, 2022.

Forum List

Back