Operation Snowglobe.

• Banned
No one thinks anything? That's interesting. Should I just leave you alone. Are you tired? Is it time to eat? Watching your country get destroyed is apparently hard work.

I think he is a bit naive concerning the FBI I don't care how entrenched he is in it- there is ample evidence it is a crooked organization since its inception- and it's used as a political arm-

What he said may be true. There's no reason to doubt him- the results speak for themselves but his "confession_ will never see the light of day.

• Banned
What do you think?
I think you need to come to grips with the fact that trump lost.
Your side saw it was going to lose so it flipped the table onto the floor and when all the chips and cards were picked up it declared itself the winner. Everyone saw it, everyone knew it. Do you think people are so stupid that they are going to just walk away and let this be certified? Good luck, it is not going to happen.

Thanks Ray9!
No one thinks anything? That's interesting. Should I just leave you alone. Are you tired? Is it time to eat? Watching your country get destroyed is apparently hard work.
Ray9, this is great that you aired this vid but rigged voting has been the norm since the Nixon presidency, actually it MAY go as far back as the FDR presidency. This is WHY you will occasionally will see the term RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) used in my posts. This is also why you will see in my posts me occasionally urging my fellow Americans to vote for CONSTITUTIONALLY BASED 3RD PARTY CANDIDATES & TRUE INDEPENDENTS for federal elected office as well as state, county & city/town elected positions. Like it or not America is owned by outsiders that are hell bent on controlling US to our very destruction!

What do you think?
I think you need to come to grips with the fact that trump lost.
Your side saw it was going to lose so it flipped the table onto the floor and when all the chips and cards were picked up it declared itself the winner. Everyone saw it, everyone knew it. Do you think people are so stupid that they are going to just walk away and let this be certified? Good luck, it is not going to happen.

You're not going to do anything except be a disagreeable asshole for the next for years....just like the last four years....and likely the entire life before that.

YOUR
BLOB
LOST.

You're not going to do anything except be a disagreeable asshole for the next for years.
The "acting" lessons taught by people like you- and not just from the past 4 years, but for decades. It became more noticeable with the advent of the instant access internet to astro-turfers (ala nancy) and stinky tourist (ala harry reid) and clinging to their guns and bibles (ala above my pay grade obama) and I feel your pain (former first black president clinton) who didn't have sex with her because, as a lawyer he couldn't redefine is-

Stop with the pretentiousness- it's not flattering to you or your saints in office.

Forum List

Back