Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

quite, hamas considers all israelis targets as, in their opinion, they either have been, or will be, called up.
angel sweetie

there aint one hamas opinion

they are as divided as shit

between the more rational

and the crazy jewicide finatix

israel should do deals with the rational ones

and just kill the others

what you say would make sense if they'd amend their charter, but they won't and that is their manifesto, it can't be ignored.
angel

have you read that awe full HAMAS charter?

I have; someone here posted a link; its worse than even you think

but the plo did alter their charter and hamas aint no different

what the jewish religious finatix are guided by is worse than hamas or any charter

and that cant be altered because god himself wrote it, so they and sherri believe

the jewish torah which in places is worse than mein kampf

god given right to genocide all who inhabit the promised land who aint jewish

read deuteronomy ch 7 and judges if you dont believe me

LIKE SHARIAH LAW WHICH OUR ROSIE IS RE WRITING
I THINK GOD NEEDS TO RE WRITE THE TORAH
BY THE TIME WE DO OUR PUSSY RIOT IN JERUSALEM

OR WE MIGHT JUST BE IN A SPOT OF BOTHER
DRESSING UP IN TOP HATS AND CURLS LIKE JEWISH TALIBAN
RIGHT ON TOP OF THE WAILING WALL
WITH OUR SPECIAL SECRET BIKINIS UNDERNEATH TO SHOW OFF
AND YOUR SUPER SPECIALANGELIC POETRY

SEE HAJ TO JERUSALEM AND MECCA THREAD IF CURIOUS, FOLX....WE NEED HELP

Last edited:
8 Gazan children die per day, do to Israeli sniper fire and air strikes.

Right, we all know Israeli munitions are specially designed to only kill Arab children. If you cared at all about these imaginary children, you would be opposed to the attacks against Israel that got them killed (at least in your imagination).
Not designed, they're targeted. They treat everyone as terrorists. They make no distinction between enemy belligerants and innocent civilians who take no part in hostilities. And that's okay to you? I'm sure your response would be, "Hey, if you're going to make an omelette, you gotta break a few eggs!"

No, the response is to repeat the request for substantiation of your claim:
"8 Gazan children die per day, do to Israeli sniper fire and air strikes" - LoinCloth

Last edited:
hamas is the legal government of those civilian areas and what the idf is doing, constitutes war crimes.

so if someone was trying to harm you, you would run and hide behind your wife and children/ women and children and deliberately endanger them? You think that's a decent response? So you are as cowardly as hamas then? Not sure you should have admitted that in writing on a public message board, but hey, thanx :eusa_clap:.
angel

its zio-bullshit that hamas deliberatley hides behind women and children as the zio slander goes

yes they fire rockets from civilian areas as all guerillas do and did everywhere
hopin for an over reaction that they can abuse as progapanda

that aint the same thing at all

gaza is so over crowded they really cant do anything else even if they wanted to

tell the truth, my adored one

no need to exaggerate or you are with loinboy
that's what he does all the time

would you like that??

You wouldnt leave me for his exagerated hype would you

If they only have the option of hiding behind their women and children, then they shouldn't be attacking Israel in order to provoke a response. It isn't rocket science. The truth is they don't give a four x for any of their people, their people are simply photo ops and propaganda fodder in waiting.
And iti is absolutely the truth that they use women and children as human shields, deliberately firing from positions where they endanger them - it is incredibly well documented, Kvetch, so I do tell the truth, and I wish I was exaggerating.

There's clearly some confusion about whether the house of Hamas co-founder Mahmoud al-Zahar was targeted during the Israeli strikes. The BBC's Jon Donnison in Gaza says sources there are telling him the house was NOT targeted, despite rumours to the contrary.

since nothing has been bulldozed in gaza in a very long time, by your reasoning they don't have that right. If the leaderships of the terror gangs in gaza, or you for that matter, put any value on the lives of the people in gaza they, and you, would recognize that these acts of violence against israel will certainly lead to more hardship and pain for the people of gaza without advancing any of the nationalist goals of the palestinian arabs and would be deterred from committing them, or in your case from supporting them.
8 gazan children die per day, do to israeli sniper fire and air strikes.
that's a typical exaggeration, dick head you just made up

keep strictly to the truth and use the upper head god gave you not your lousy loins

He's totally headless ... totally. :D

If they only have the option of hiding behind their women and children, then they shouldn't be attacking Israel in order to provoke a response. It isn't rocket science. The truth is they don't give a four x for any of their people, their people are simply photo ops and propaganda fodder in waiting.
And iti is absolutely the truth that they use women and children as human shields, deliberately firing from positions where they endanger them - it is incredibly well documented, Kvetch, so I do tell the truth, and I wish I was exaggerating.

So says Israel to mitigate condemnation for"collateral damage"

Last edited:
so if someone was trying to harm you, you would run and hide behind your wife and children/ women and children and deliberately endanger them? You think that's a decent response? So you are as cowardly as hamas then? Not sure you should have admitted that in writing on a public message board, but hey, thanx :eusa_clap:.
angel

its zio-bullshit that hamas deliberatley hides behind women and children as the zio slander goes

yes they fire rockets from civilian areas as all guerillas do and did everywhere
hopin for an over reaction that they can abuse as progapanda

that aint the same thing at all

gaza is so over crowded they really cant do anything else even if they wanted to

tell the truth, my adored one

no need to exaggerate or you are with loinboy
that's what he does all the time

would you like that??

You wouldnt leave me for his exagerated hype would you

The Zionists imported settlers by the boatload to be cannon fodder for their takeover of Palestine.

Since nothing has been bulldozed in Gaza in a very long time, by your reasoning they don't have that right. If the leaderships of the terror gangs in Gaza, or you for that matter, put any value on the lives of the people in Gaza they, and you, would recognize that these acts of violence against Israel will certainly lead to more hardship and pain for the people of Gaza without advancing any of the nationalist goals of the Palestinian Arabs and would be deterred from committing them, or in your case from supporting them.
8 Gazan children die per day, do to Israeli sniper fire and air strikes.

So you post. Doesn't mean the source for your 'fact' is real, or even exists. Just like those UNsourced 'quotes' you provided from who-knows-what-blogstain on the Web......

I'm still waiting for the link.
In fact I'm still waiting for a link for another of his allegations of a few days ago.
Ho hum.

I predict Hamas will now start targeted killings of israeli military leaders, and their children

Alarm in Be'er Sheva and Ofakim, heard from my town- 20:16

There are no Alarms for the people of Gaza, and no bomb shelters either

Why is that? Hamas smuggles weapons but no alarms and it builds rockets but digs no bomb shelters. Why do you suppose Hamas doesn't try to protect Gaza civilians?

It digs pretty impressive and extensive tunnesl and lines some of them with concrete too. No doubt where their priorities lie.

Netanyahu's speech: "Blessings to the IDF and security forces. Thanking southerner civilians for standing bravely in line of fire. Hamas wishes eliminate us, targeting innocent people. We will not accept this reality."

angel sweetie

there aint one hamas opinion

they are as divided as shit

between the more rational

and the crazy jewicide finatix

israel should do deals with the rational ones

and just kill the others

what you say would make sense if they'd amend their charter, but they won't and that is their manifesto, it can't be ignored.
angel

have you read that awe full HAMAS charter?

I have; someone here posted a link; its worse than even you think

but the plo did alter their charter and hamas aint no different

what the jewish religious finatix are guided by is worse than hamas or any charter

and that cant be altered because god himself wrote it, so they and sherri believe

the jewish torah which in places is worse than mein kampf

god given right to genocide all who inhabit the promised land who aint jewish

read deuteronomy ch 7 and judges if you dont believe me

LIKE SHARIAH LAW WHICH OUR ROSIE IS RE WRITING
I THINK GOD NEEDS TO RE WRITE THE TORAH
BY THE TIME WE DO OUR PUSSY RIOT IN JERUSALEM

OR WE MIGHT JUST BE IN A SPOT OF BOTHER
DRESSING UP IN TOP HATS AND CURLS LIKE JEWISH TALIBAN
RIGHT ON TOP OF THE WAILING WALL
WITH OUR SPECIAL SECRET BIKINIS UNDERNEATH TO SHOW OFF
AND YOUR SUPER SPECIALANGELIC POETRY

SEE HAJ TO JERUSALEM AND MECCA THREAD IF CURIOUS, FOLX....WE NEED HELP

Yes, Kvetch, I have read it many times and it was moi that posted sections of it here last week or the week before.

Forum List

Back