Open Letter to Senator Ted Cruz, the Canadian

Cruz scares the shit out of liberal numb skulls, otherwise they wouldn't care. Liberals just want the good old republican party back, the spineless , Romney, Krispy Cream, McCain, and eastern progressive conservative boy's back that were so afraid what the media would say that they would piss in their pants in fear. Face it when the race card is finished driving this country into the gutter they will have to face reality without anyone to blame but themselves.
Cruz scares liberals? :lol: No way, Jose. Liberals love him because he makes the conservatives look like the idiots they are.

Dear Ted, if you dislike America so much why not go back to Canada, the nation of your birth?

ps, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Sincerely yours, a true red, white, and blue American

I don't think it's a bad thing. Look, if he comes here, wants to serve and has good ideas, let him run for any office he wants. I think it's a feather in the cap. I happen to know a great many people who have become citizens of this nation and I would wager that many on this board who are natural born citizens (Cruz isn't) would flunk the test they thad to pass to become a citizen. So who is better qualified????

If he does run, he'll get his ass handed to him and the RVC (Republican Victimization Complex) will grow larger. Let it.

Cruz scares the shit out of liberal numb skulls, otherwise they wouldn't care. Liberals just want the good old republican party back, the spineless , Romney, Krispy Cream, McCain, and eastern progressive conservative boy's back that were so afraid what the media would say that they would piss in their pants in fear. Face it when the race card is finished driving this country into the gutter they will have to face reality without anyone to blame but themselves.
Cruz scares liberals? :lol: No way, Jose. Liberals love him because he makes the conservatives look like the idiots they are.

Which is why I say let him run...

Nothing about Ted Cruz is frightening. America is a better country than he thinks it is.

Dear Ted, if you dislike America so much why not go back to Canada, the nation of your birth?

Uhm... he was born to an American parent, therefore he is fully capable of running for President. Ho only has Canadian citizenship because he was born on Canadian soil.

Good grief you birfers are dumb.

Dangerous precedent if this cad Cruz is not taken to task for sitting in US Senate while holding dual loyalties/dual citizenship.

Cruz says he will renounce his Canadian citizenship? wtf? the nation of his birth, and he pisses on them for petty political gain?

SHAME!

And the courts have not yet ruled on a dual citizen holding the office of the Precidency

Just out of curiosity; what do you think would happen if he runs? I mean will a Federal Marshall come and arrest him? Who enforces that law?

Ok ok the true test to see if Cruz is a Canadian or an American.....

has he ever drank screech on a dare?

Uhm... he was born to an American parent, therefore he is fully capable of running for President. Ho only has Canadian citizenship because he was born on Canadian soil.

Dangerous precedent if this cad Cruz is not taken to task for sitting in US Senate while holding dual loyalties/dual citizenship.

Cruz says he will renounce his Canadian citizenship? wtf? the nation of his birth, and he pisses on them for petty political gain?

SHAME!

And the courts have not yet ruled on a dual citizen holding the office of the Precidency

Let's be honest though. If Cruz were a democrat then he would keep his Canadian citizenship and piss on the United States.

SHAME!

Let's be honest though. If Cruz were a democrat then he would keep his Canadian citizenship and piss on the United States.

Why? Or just because you say so?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back