Open Carry Is Legal - Except When You Are Black

Being a cop is okay, so long as you don't go after the black dude clearly breaking the law.

In this case, what law was the black dude breaking?
Well...he was Black...smh.

Again, what law was he breaking?

Too often cops aren't up on the law as far as carrying firearms...or they are gun grabbers in uniform and like to harass gun owners.....regardless of race....you just don't see white gun owners complaining where it can be seen....although you do see white gun owners hassled by cops on the gun sites......they just get ignored by the democrats in the media....

Law enforcement not up to snuff wrt to the law have no business patrolling our streets.

The issue is the law as well as race. The law makes it clear that open carry is legal. A black man openly carrying his weapon legally should not have to receive unfair treatment from ANYONE law enforcement. Was it fair that this man had guns pointed at him by numerous officers, and forced to lay on the ground and handcuffed even after he and his companion made clear what their intentions were, that they were recording the incident, and had an open carry permit? What is your explanation for why this man was treated in this fashion but the white man received no such treatment?

As already explained, the video makers did this on purpose.
The white man had his gun strapped to his back.
The black man had his loosely strapped so that it actually looked like we was holding it with his hand on his side. BIG difference.

At the same time, as heard in the first video, they were not from the area and chose a problem area to make the video.

Last edited:
The issue is the law as well as race. The law makes it clear that open carry is legal. A black man openly carrying his weapon legally should not have to receive unfair treatment from ANYONE law enforcement. Was it fair that this man had guns pointed at him by numerous officers, and forced to lay on the ground and handcuffed even after he and his companion made clear what their intentions were, that they were recording the incident, and had an open carry permit, and were fully cooperating with law enforcment? What is your explanation for why this man was treated in this fashion but the white man received no such treatment?

Okay ... Perhaps an analogy will help you understand your bigotry better.

I can hire a white 6 year old and a black 20 year old to paint benches.
I can give them the same paint, brushes, and benches ... I can have the same expectations towards their ability to paint.

If the black man does a better job than the 6 year old at painting the benches ... It isn't necessarily because he is black ... Dumbass!

The issue is the law as well as race. The law makes it clear that open carry is legal. A black man openly carrying his weapon legally should not have to receive unfair treatment from ANYONE law enforcement. Was it fair that this man had guns pointed at him by numerous officers, and forced to lay on the ground and handcuffed even after he and his companion made clear what their intentions were, that they were recording the incident, and had an open carry permit, and were fully cooperating with law enforcment? What is your explanation for why this man was treated in this fashion but the white man received no such treatment?

I can give them the same paint, brushes, and benches ... I can have the same expectations towards their ability to paint.

If the black man does a better job than the 6 year old at painting the benches ... It isn't necessarily because he is black ... Dumbass!

What a stupid analogy that was. First of all, you apparently are promoting illegal child labor. Secondly, comparing the ability of a child versus a man to perform manual labor is absurd, to say the least. Comparing that situation to the one in the OP is beyond absurd.

Now, back to your accusation. Anyone with half a brain can recognize that the black man in the video is being profiled and treated differently only because he is black. His female companion was also treated with disrespect. Not only that, he demanded that the 7 months pregnant woman sit down on the concrete side walk IN THE OFFICER'S LINE OF FIRE, not only putting her at risk, but that of her child, should he decide to shoot, and then miss his target. And dude, your claim that I am a racist? I'm a white man defending a black man from the illegal actions of white cops. How is that an example of racism on my part. If the situation had been reversed, I'd have spoken out on that as well.

What a stupid analogy that was. First of all, you apparently are promoting illegal child labor. Secondly, comparing the ability of a child versus a man to perform manual labor is absurd, to say the least. Comparing that situation to the one in the OP is beyond absurd.

Now, back to your accusation. Anyone with half a brain can recognize that the black man in the video is being profiled and treated differently only because he is black. His female companion was also treated with disrespect. Not only that, he demanded that the 7 months pregnant woman sit down on the concrete side walk IN THE OFFICER'S LINE OF FIRE, not only putting her at risk, but that of her child, should he decide to shoot, and then miss his target. And dude, your claim that I am a racist? I'm a white man defending a black man from the illegal actions of white cops. How is that an example of racism on my part. If the situation had been reversed, I'd have spoken out on that as well.

See ... It is an analogy ... Not supporting child labor or painting benches for that matter.
If you are stuck on stupid in attempts to remain ignorant of the simple points trying to be expressed ... Then I am willing to accept you are as dumb as a box of rocks.
I tried to make it as simple as possible for a dolt like you to understand ... But I am now certain that even the most elementary attempts to clear up the appropriate way to draw comparisons is beyond your grasp.

Thanks for playing ... Remain retarded for all I care ... o_O

Last edited:
The difference is startling:

False dichotomy ... Not the same cop or even police department.
There is nothing to compare if there is no control group to compare it to.

Would you like me to find a video of a police officer giving a white dude hell then arresting him for open carrying a AR-15?

Spew your bigotry elsewhere.

Please find a video so we can compare his treatment

That took two seconds ... Try typing ... "man arrested for open carry" ... in Google or You-Tube ... There are hundreds of videos to choose from.

Thanks

I see he didn't have a gun drawn on him and end up spread eagle on the pavement

Remember when all those militia groups in Texas were running around to various businesses with their rifles on their backs as a demonstration of the 2nd Amendment and their right to open carry (it's legal in Texas if it is a long gun)?

It made the news, and a lot of those people were interviewed and asked whey they were doing it. Cops never arrested them, and businesses asked them to leave and ended up banning weapons in their establishments.

Anyone notice anything about those groups? They were all white.

I think there would have been a much different result had it been a group of armed black men demonstrating.

The difference is startling:

A white guy takes the police on a 50 mile high speed car chase. The chase is aired live on the national news on four 24 hour networks. The following week, he is signed up to be the next James Bond.

A black guy is pulled over for doing 26 in a 25 mph zone. His funeral is next Thursday.

As already explained, the video makers did this on purpose.

It's two entirely separate videos, completely unrelated in their creation. Someone else came by and spliced them together to illustrate a point. Stop talking out of your ass and defending government fuckery.

Forum List

Back