Oopsie. NY Times Corrects Hit Piece on Kavanaugh

It is not consistent with what any other victim has alleged.

Her lack of memory amounts to a contradiction

It is in fact consistent with Ramirez’s story of Kavanaugh’s dick being out and coming in contact with her face.

Wrong

She never said it came in contact with her face she said Kavanaugh waved it near her face and she pushed it away.

The newest allegation is not even remotely similar

The newest allegation is that Some other guys pushed Kavanaughs penis into the hand of a woman who does not remember any of it

The newest allegation is that Someone else committed the offense against a woman and against Kavanaugh who is also a victim

It is radically different the details MATTER

So two stories of Kavanaugh's dick being out and about at parties is not like each other?

Are you serious??

What proof do you have? The former Clinton lawyer? I did see your link or the names of the seven witnesses either, you must of forgot.

Ummm witness testimony - I though we went over that?

Just because he worked at one time as Clinton's lawyer doesn't mean he is a false witness.

Makes him highly suspect. And BTW, your link never named the seven witnesses. Funny how everyone is a far left wing person. Maybe he knew better than to go after a conservative? :dunno:

Wrong

She never said it came in contact with her face she said Kavanaugh waved it near her face and she pushed it away.

The newest allegation is that Some other guys pushed Kavanaughs penis into the hand of a woman who does not remember any of it

The newest allegation is that Someone else committed the offense against a woman and against Kavanaugh who is also a victim

So two stories of Kavanaugh's dick being out and about at parties is not like each other?

Are you serious??

Once again NO

In ramirez claim kavaniaugh waved it in her face and she brushed it away.

In the newst allegation someone else assaulted Kavanugh and pushed his dick into the hand of another victim who contradicts the story.

Once again the details matter. And they are vastly different.

The only similarity is he had his pants down. From there the stories are lightyears apart.

Once again, to say that multiple stories of Kavanaugh having his dick out at parties are vastly different is just plain nuts.

Once again, not-recollecting IS NOT DENIAL.

Not recollecting a significant incident like this is in fact a contradictionand refutation of the claim.

Bullshit. Not recollecting is not contradictory evidence.

NOT having been handed a dick is at least as memmorable as having been handed a dick, sop "she don't remember" by some friends is just a denial to comment.

I can very definetively say I have never been handed a dick and god knows I drank way more than I should have on many not-recent occasions.
It most certianly is as there is no validity without the crucial victim agreeing to the allegation.

Um no it is not as memorable as most men and women do not get a dick pushed into their hands at parties every day. To do so is bvery memorable for just about anyone and a person who does not remember this event is in fact massively refuting the allegation which is weak to begin with.

Her friends claimign she does not remember the incident is in fact a massive piece of contradictory evidence against the allegation.

Wrong

Are you serious??
Still waiting for that link to 7 people.......

I gave the link earlier.

Oopsie. NY Times Corrects Hit Piece on Kavanaugh

during a ten-month investigation, the Times found that Ramirez’s allegations were corroborated by at least seven people, and uncovered an account of a parallel incident: A former Yale classmate named Max Stier says he witnessed Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different dorm party, and that his friends had pushed his penis into a female student’s hands.

They weren't all first hand witnesses, but they did contaporaniously hear about the incident.

That is not a list

It is claim without corroboration or names.

The newest allegation is radically different and not parallel as has been proven

Nope, the story is very similar - drunk Bret with his dick out.

You are not saying anything that makes me think otherwise.
Nope it is radically different as there is much more to both stories which you have to lie about and ignore.

I am stating facts which prove otherwise and you just lie aboiut them as you have been doing all along

Are you serious??

Once again NO

In the newst allegation someone else assaulted Kavanugh and pushed his dick into the hand of another victim who contradicts the story.

The only similarity is he had his pants down. From there the stories are lightyears apart.

Once again, to say that multiple stories of Kavanaugh having his dick out at parties are vastly different is just plain nuts.

Not recollecting a significant incident like this is in fact a contradictionand refutation of the claim.

NOT having been handed a dick is at least as memmorable as having been handed a dick, sop "she don't remember" by some friends is just a denial to comment.

I can very definetively say I have never been handed a dick and god knows I drank way more than I should have on many not-recent occasions.
It most certianly is as there is no validity without the crucial victim agreeing to the allegation.

Um no it is not as memorable as most men and women do not get a dick pushed into their hands at parties every day. To do so is bvery memorable for just about anyone and a person who does not remember this event is in fact massively refuting the allegation which is weak to begin with.

Her friends claimign she does not remember the incident is in fact a massive piece of contradictory evidence against the allegation.

No it isn't.

You've had long enough life probably...do you have a problem remembering if anyone put a dick in your hand?

The ony people who would, were either handling a lot of dicks, or maybe remember being handed a dick but can't recall who's dick it was exactly. Niether contradicts witness account that it was Bret and his dick.

Republicans had their chance. The FBI could’ve done a really good investigation and put this to bed once and for all. But Republicans interfered with the FBI and kept their investigation limited and told them not to talk to most people. Normally, a cover-up, means guilt. And so far, this is been a cover-up
As we have proven yesterday you are a stupid liar and conjtinue to lie like a moron.

The Senate judiciary committee conducted a thorough investigation and found no merit to any of the allegations.

No cover up and Kavanaugh has been cleared.

Lie about that fact all you like but it is fact and your denial merely sinks you deeper into stupidity and dishonesty

"Thorough"? they never interviewed many witnesses or people with collaboring testimony.

We hsave a he said - she said case & of course the Republicans on that committee went with the Republican.

Republicans love perverts. Kavanaugh, Roy Moore, Donald Trump, etc etc etc

Didn't Jerry Nadler pay some bimbo off in New York a few years back.

It is not consistent with what any other victim has alleged.

Her lack of memory amounts to a contradiction

It is in fact consistent with Ramirez’s story of Kavanaugh’s dick being out and coming in contact with her face.

Wrong

Are you serious??

What proof do you have? The former Clinton lawyer? I did see your link or the names of the seven witnesses either, you must of forgot.

Just because he worked at one time as Clinton's lawyer doesn't mean he is a false witness.

And even if you are inclined to belive that he is lying, how to explain FBI not interested in interviewing him at the time they had to do a background check?
The witness testimony IS the allegation and is not evidence.

Allegations are not evidence of their own credibility or accuracy

Working as clintons lawyer at one time does establish a politidcal agenda and thus lack of credibility.

They were probably not interested because his allegation is unsupported by any evidence, contradicted by the other alleged victim and massivelly implausible.

Wrong

Are you serious??

And even if you are inclined to belive that he is lying, how to explain FBI not interested in interviewing him at the time they had to do a background check?
The witness testimony IS the allegation and is not evidence..

You want a dick pic from the 80's or it didn't happen?

Yes it is evidence.

Once again NO

No it isn't.

You've had long enough life probably...do you have a problem remembering if anyone put a dick in your hand?

The ony people who would, were either handling a lot of dicks, or maybe remember being handed a dick but can't recall who's dick it was exactly. Niether contradicts witness account that it was Bret and his dick.

Yes it absolutely is a refutation and contradiction.

I would have no problem remembering it had it ever happened to me and it has not. That is why her lack of remembering the event makers it implausible and contradicts Stiers. Had something like that happened she WOULD have remembered.

You are developing a weird tendency to actually prove your own arguments wrong.

No witness of any kind exists only Max Stiers who made the allegation.

The only people who remember it are those it happened to and she does not rememeber which is evidence it did not happen.

Even Ramirez said she was so drunk at the time that she can’t rely 100% on her memory. But not everybody was drunk.
Drunk is wealthy white Republican opioid.
Democrats who attacked Kavanaugh yesterday owe Kavanaugh an apology.
Yeah, it's pretty bad when the alleged victim of this claim doesn't remember it at all. :rolleyes:

Who does the New York Times think its Democrat Stooge Reporter is kidding? :yapyapyapf:

No it isn't.

Yes it absolutely is a refutationand contradiction

:rolleyes:

I don't remember if I took a shit in the morning yesterday.

Is that a refutation of my wife's recollection that I did OR if she had recollection that I did not?

You are saying it is, I'm saying you are crazy.

Wrong

Are you serious??

Yes it is evidence.

No it is not evidence it is an allegation and an allegation is not evidence in support of itself.

What you are attempting is circular logic which is self defeating.

An accusation is NOT evidence

AT the very least a corroborating account from the two alleged victims would help and one has shot down the allegation while the other is ignoring it.

Wrong

Are you serious??

Yes it is evidence.
A photo has surfaced? When the victim does not recall the incident? Sounds fishy. Link Plz. :linky:

No it isn't.

Is that a refutation of my wife's recollection that I did?

Everyone takes a shit on a frequent basis.

Very very few people have a penis pushed into their hands at a party..

Taking a shit is normal and not memorable being acosted by a penis at a party is memorable.

You are now defeating yourself with a false equivelancy.

No it isn't.

Taking a shit is normal and not memorable being acosted by a penis at a party is memorable.

NOT being acosted by a penus at a party is JUST AS MEMORABLE.

Again is there ANYONE here in this thread that is unsure about NOT having been handed a stranger's dick at some point in your life?

Anyone at all?

This is why most Americans will crawl naked over broken glass next November to vote for the guy we really don’t want as President.

They completely fabricated the entire story.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ts_outrageous_smear_of_justice_kavanaugh.html

So Kavanaugh's dick was so fucking small it was not worthy of being remembered.

Having a little dick is not a free pass for assault.
dude, you have absolutely no integrity whatsoever. wow. we note your disdain for a person you know fking absolutely nothing about!!! just a shame people like you exist.
Like you know shit & worship the pervert. You know nothing about these women yet you call them liars.

I know he was accused of sexual assault by a reputable woman.

I know we have new allegations to go along with others.

From Kavanaugh's ridiculous testimony, I believe these allegations.

Um no

His accuser was not reputable and had a political motive,

The new allegation does not even implicate Kavanaugh in any assault it implicates OTHER men.

The accuser is a well renowned professor who wanted to let people know what kind of person Kananaugh was.

I understand. You never could get a woman to so humping their leg is justified.

No it isn't.

NOT being acosted by a penus at a party is JUST AS MEMORABLE.

Again is there ANYONE here in this thread that is unsure about having been handed a stranger's dick at some point in your life?

Wrong,

It is normal to NOT be acosted by a penis at a party therefore it is NOT as memorable. You have already stated it has never happened to you and in fact it happpens to very few people therefore it is common and not memorable to NOT be acosted by a penis at a party.

You really are a special needs type arent you?

Are you serious??

Yes it is evidence.

No it is not evidence it is an allegation

And just to settle the general quesiton of witness testimony being or not being evidence:

18 U.S. Code § 3502.Admissibility in evidence of eye witness testimony

The testimony of a witness that he saw the accused commit or participate in the commission of the crime for which the accused is being tried shall be admissible in evidence in a criminal prosecution in any trial court ordained and established under article III of the Constitution of the United States.

18 U.S. Code § 3502 - Admissibility in evidence of eye witness testimony

Forum List

Back