OOPS: Private Prison Forced to Close by Biden Admin, No Place to Put Inmates

In America, this sort of thing never happened.

But America died and is gone. In it's place a 3rd world utopia is rising where nothing is fair or makes sense.

So we're all good.

Welcome to the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Utopia... You will soon see unicorns and rainbows....

Plenty of jail space in Ohio. Non-story.

Then how is it they can't find anywhere for the inmates to go?

Is that what you believe.

View attachment 464017

I'll put it to you like this.

Trump sat it up to where private industries can make money off of federal prisoners. A private prison got paid to house inmates.

Biden put an end to it and the inmates that are currently being held in the private for-profit prison will be moved to state facilities. Its not going to be a problem. I'm sure the unhinged BDS-feuled whining will continue.
State prisons and Federal prisons are two different things

We have used private prisons, long, long, long before Trump.....actually going back to the days just after the Revolutionary War.

Trump actually helped lower the inmate population with his 1st Step Act, they got massively full due to Biden/Clinton's racist 1994 Crime Bill. Since 2017, we have seen a decline in the Federal prisoners in private prisons U.S. private prison population has declined in recent years

This rash move by Biden was short sided and lead to this. I have no problem with ending a relationship with them, but Biden should have made plans first to phase it out.

Which side was shorter? It is "short-sighted".

View attachment 464017

Trump sat it up to where private industries can make money off of federal prisoners. A private prison got paid to house inmates.

Biden put an end to it and the inmates that are currently being held in the private for-profit prison will be moved to state facilities. Its not going to be a problem. I'm sure the unhinged BDS-feuled whining will continue.

We have used private prisons, long, long, long before Trump.....actually going back to the days just after the Revolutionary War.

Trump actually helped lower the inmate population with his 1st Step Act, they got massively full due to Biden/Clinton's racist 1994 Crime Bill. Since 2017, we have seen a decline in the Federal prisoners in private prisons U.S. private prison population has declined in recent years

This rash move by Biden was short sided and lead to this. I have no problem with ending a relationship with them, but Biden should have made plans first to phase it out.
Biden ?? Plans ????? ROTFLMBO... buwhahahahawuhabuwhahahahaha, hehehehe, buwhahahahawuhabuwhahahahaha

View attachment 464017

Which side was shorter? It is "short-sighted".
Listen you spelling Nazi, the dumb spell correct is always changing words and such, so unless the post is just gobbley gooook, and you can't understand a word of it, then put down your note pad and join the fun. :)

Take them all to DC and drop them off near the white house. Texas and southern states should do the same with all of their illegals.

Forum List

Back