Oops: Maxine Waters grills banks on student loan crisis even though feds took them over in 2010

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
ROTFLMFAO!! Demented and RACIST Maxine Waters once again proves she is as STUPID as she is FUGLY. This also proves that her lackeys and support staff are equally uneducated and STUPID.

..... and of course the corrupt Fake News Media looks the other way.

House Financial Services Committee chairwoman Maxine Waters was brought up short Wednesday after she targeted banking chiefs over the student loan crisis, even though the federal government took over student lending in 2010.

At a hearing featuring a panel of seven bank CEOs, Ms. Waters ticked off figures on student loan debt and defaults, then asked, “What are you guys doing to help us with this student loan debt? Who would like to answer first? Mr. Monahan, big bank.”

Bank of America chairman and CEO Brian Monahan replied, “We stopped making student loans in 2007 or so.”

Ms. Waters replied, “Oh, so you don’t do it anymore. Mr. Corbat?”

Said Citigroup CEO Michael Corbat: “We exited student lending in 2009.”

She then turned to James Dimon, JPMorgan Chase chairman and CEO, who explained, “When the government took over student lending in 2010 or so, we stopped doing all student lending.”

At that point, Ms. Waters changed the subject, saying, “Thank you. What about small business?”

(Excerpt) Read more at outline.com ...

What damn fools the people are that vote for her...unreal.....

Same idiot that claimed all was hunky dory with mortgages right before the meltdown.

She has no clue, zero, about any of this and it's actually her job. What a fucking joke.

Same idiot that claimed all was hunky dory with mortgages right before the meltdown.

She has no clue, zero, about any of this and it's actually her job. What a fucking joke.
Whats worse, her immense stupidity and incompetence, or the fucking retards who keep voting for her? :laugh:

That was dumber than usual for Maxine. Hilarious!
Maybe she can bring Obama to testify about the cluster fuck he created?

Whats worse, her immense stupidity and incompetence, or the fucking retards who keep voting for her? :laugh:

The voters, by miles. She's getting rich on their stupid, so at least she benefits.

How much she is making, she probably doesn't know, as she cant count higher then 10 without taking off her shoes, and apparently has no desire to learn...

“Waters is the chairwoman of the House Financial Services Committee — the committee that regulates the banks.”
Incredible.
Like when the UN put Ghadaffi Duck’s Libya in charge of counter-terrorism.
Waters is the epitome of the county council and school system I have to endure here in mostly-black, middle class PG County, MD. I’m all too familiar with Waters-esque incompetence, excused by race shielding.

I am wary of bankers. But I gotta believe that the financial people who rule most of the currencies and banks in this world must think this woman is special needs. What makes it worse is that through osmosis and all the years of being a corrupted politician she had to learn something. It almost feels like she knows she is out of their league so relies on protocol to act infantile and is defensive because she knows she is inferior for that position.

I am wary of bankers. But I gotta believe that the financial people who rule most of the currencies and banks in this world must think this woman is special needs. What makes it worse is that through osmosis and all the years of being a corrupted politician she had to learn something. It almost feels like she knows she is out of their league so relies on protocol to act infantile and is defensive because she knows she is inferior for that position.
She’s ghetto.

Forum List

Back