Only Took Rosie A week To Open her FAT Mouth

Well, I was going to say something intelligent, timely, and cute, but ............What Karl Marx said, pretty much sums it up.

Good post........:dance:

And you just know that Rosie was over the top with this when the comment actually made Joy Behar uncomfortable :teeth:

Eric Rudolph comes to mind, but then again, I tend to think he's an atheist, which he contends:

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache...ist&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=firefox-a
July 19, 2005
Eric Rudolph: Christian Terrorist?

Eric Rudolph is certainly a terrorist. But did he inflict terror in the name of Jesus? Quoting from letters to his mother, this CNN story suggests that it is more likely that he is an atheist:

In another he refers to people who send him money and books.

"Most of them have, of course, an agenda; mostly born-again Christians looking to save my soul. I suppose the assumption is made that because I'm in here I must be a 'sinner' in need of salvation, and they would be glad to sell me a ticket to heaven, hawking this salvation like peanuts at a ballgame," he wrote.

"I do appreciate their charity, but I could really do without the condescension. They have been so nice I would hate to break it to them that I really prefer Nietzsche to the Bible."

Doesn't the media-pushed conventional wisdom of Eric Rudolph suggest that he is a "Christian" and that his "faith" inspired his heinous acts?

Why am I not surprised that this aspect of the Rudolph story hasn't been covered by the "objective" MSM?

Posted by Rick at July 19, 2005 04:18 PM

I mentioned this to a few people at work tonight, and one person actually agreed with her. I asked how she could possibly think that, and she stutterred around for minute dodging a direct answer. I basically surmised that she believed that Christians who followed their religions outside of the privacy of their own homes and, God forbid, allowed their religious beliefs to affect how they voted, were doing more damage to this country than were Muslims who were killing our citizens.

My challenge to her statement was this, "If I didn't believe in Jesus, the Son of God, enough to let him affect me in ways other than a Sunday feel-good pill, then I might as well not believe in him at all." She just couldn't respond to that.

I mentioned this to a few people at work tonight, and one person actually agreed with her. I asked how she could possibly think that, and she stutterred around for minute dodging a direct answer. I basically surmised that she believed that Christians who followed their religions outside of the privacy of their own homes and, God forbid, allowed their religious beliefs to affect how they voted, were doing more damage to this country than were Muslims who were killing our citizens.

My challenge to her statement was this, "If I didn't believe in Jesus, the Son of God, enough to let him affect me in ways other than a Sunday feel-good pill, then I might as well not believe in him at all." She just couldn't respond to that.

Logic --- the final frontier

I swear, some people would make great pets. They just repeat whatever you tell them to believe. Furthermore, they've deluded themselves into believing that THEY came up with those thoughts. God forbid, they should spare a few neurons to think of something except their soap operas or Monday night Football.

Oh the Christian love just screams on this thread. Reading the Christian posts on this thread makes one feel like they just sloshed through shit.

What if a person, in this freedom of religion nation, believed that there are two Gods, one an inferior God, the other a pure God and yours is the inferior one, Reason and Logic would dictate that this is so.

Oh the Christian love just screams on this thread. Reading the Christian posts on this thread makes one feel like they just sloshed through shit.

What if a person, in this freedom of religion nation, believed that there are two Gods, one an inferior God, the other a pure God and yours is the inferior one, Reason and Logic would dictate that this is so.

If your definition of "love" is to lie down and let your enemies kick you to death, you're correct, there isn't a bit of love on this thread. And true, people are entitled to their opinions and beliefs. Of course, if those opinions and beliefs are based on a faulty understanding of history or the result of neglect to ascertain the facts, then they are worthy of contempt. Comprende?

Through his handling of temple moneychangers, Jesus showed that there is indeed a time and a place for righteous anger. When Christians are being lectured on their own beliefs by those who wish to bend others to a Godless and immoral will, that is definitely a time for righteous anger. You bottom-feeders are all the same. You bash Christianity and tell us how naive and foolish it is, then try to twist around the teachings of Jesus to show that you're right and we need to just accept your ways. If any of you ever had a heart to heart with God, like I do every single day, you would cry for three days over the horrible things you have done to His image and His people.

Forum List

Back