Only Government Should Have Guns, Canuck Edition

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Storm Trooper girl gets a bloody nose from the SS.
CALGARY -- An employee at a Star Wars-themed restaurant had a memorable May the Fourth, after her costumed celebration and replica weapon drew the attention of police and ended with her nose bloodied. Now, the chief of police is calling for an investigation into the actions of the responding officers after video of the arrest surfaced.
While dressed as a stormtrooper, Ashley, 19, went into the parking lot of the Coco Vanilla Galactic Cantina in Lethbridge at the direction of her manager. She danced with blaster in hand on May the Fourth -- the day fans celebrate the film franchise as a play on the iconic "May the force be with you" line.

Lethbridge Police Service arrived with guns drawn and the stormtrooper dropped the plastic toy to the ground.

Dang! It always seemed like a normal down to earth country. I have met and frequently talked to Canadians in business. Business or travel they seem like normal down to earth people. Here lately they seem as screwed up as many people and many places right here in the US. No wonder Neil Young decided to become an American Citizen.

Dang! It always seemed like a normal down to earth country. I have met and frequently talked to Canadians in business. Business or travel they seem like normal down to earth people. Here lately they seem as screwed up as many people and many places right here in the US. No wonder Neil Young decided to become an American Citizen.

Mark Steyn moved to America after Canada prosecuted him for saying Islam is controlled by people wishing to do the West harm.

Mark Steyn moved to America after Canada prosecuted him for saying Islam is controlled by people wishing to do the West harm.

Well, at the moment a lot of that religion in seemingly many parts of the world is controlled by people who want to do the West harm. I do not condemn the entire religion, but I do believe they have lost control of their religion to their radical element, kind of like the Republicans lost control of there party to it's radical element and the Democrats (if they don't watch it) may be lose control to their radical elements. Doubt the trumpers will actually start a civil war and start killing all the none believers, but some of them on this board definitely would if they could.

Mark Steyn is a most welcomed “undocumented migrant” as he likes to call himself. The jokes that guy comes up with are amazing.

When you know the language they speak... start talking, and be more eloquent, and influential... I’m sure we can all “talk” this out. Communication is the key...

CALGARY -- An employee at a Star Wars-themed restaurant had a memorable May the Fourth, after her costumed celebration and replica weapon drew the attention of police and ended with her nose bloodied. Now, the chief of police is calling for an investigation into the actions of the responding officers after video of the arrest surfaced.
While dressed as a stormtrooper, Ashley, 19, went into the parking lot of the Coco Vanilla Galactic Cantina in Lethbridge at the direction of her manager. She danced with blaster in hand on May the Fourth -- the day fans celebrate the film franchise as a play on the iconic "May the force be with you" line.

Lethbridge Police Service arrived with guns drawn and the stormtrooper dropped the plastic toy to the ground.

So sad for what happened to this girl! No need to hurt her for...nothing! :confused:
It was just something like a prank :(

Last edited:

So sad for what happened to this girl! No need to hurt her for...nothing! :confused:
It was just something like a prank :(
Not even a prank. More like an advertisement and star wars blasters are not a regulated weapon accept possibly in a galaxy far far away.

Forum List

Back