Only for far leftists and blacks

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
What race is George Zimmerman? And what was your opinion back then when he killed Travyon Martin, a white supremacist?

safe_image.php

Because the media painted him as white supremacist, he got the back up of white america so he got out of the bars. But are you guys sure he was actually guilty? I never made my mind around that. It is difficult to know whether he was guilty or not.

Mort, have you lost weight?

Yes quiete alot. I had 160kg and now I have 123kg. You can google for kg and ibs converter. That is around 90ibs I think.

Full body picture

View attachment 293264

Before
View attachment 293265
Looking good, Mortimer. Good for you.

Thanks. Im only 1.74m though that is I think 5'9 I should be 80kg but I aim a little below 100kg or 100kg. There is still some work. But Im very happy already.

Because the media painted him as white supremacist, he got the back up of white america so he got out of the bars. But are you guys sure he was actually guilty? I never made my mind around that. It is difficult to know whether he was guilty or not.
Not difficult at all if you followed the trial.

What race is George Zimmerman? And what was your opinion back then when he killed Travyon Martin, a white supremacist?

safe_image.php
Zimmerman is a Hispanic wannabe.

He was guilty. He followed Martin after the dispatch told him not to. Furthermore he broke the first rule of neighborhood watch in the fact that he acted as law enforcement.

He was guilty. He followed Martin after the dispatch told him not to. Furthermore he broke the first rule of neighborhood watch in the fact that he acted as law enforcement.
He did no such thing, when dispatch told him not to follow he went back to his car Marti AMBUSHED him on the way. Martin would be alive today if he hadn't returned to beat up Zimmerman.

I heard opinions from some that he was guilty of manslaughter but not of murder and hate crime and was overcharged. Opinion?

Hello. Does this apparent Donations-oriented, emotionally troubled mom to 3 boys and 2 girls, including a son who was recently denied parole after spending 11 yrs in prison from the age of sixteen years old, offer glimpses of dysfunction embraced by America's large INTRA RACIAL DISCRIMINATION and HATE practicing PRO BLACK community?

Honestly, I did not listen to the entire broadcast because this woman's HATE, as well as her PRO BLACK Anti-American values make ill.

⚠️ Strong HATEFUL Language
⚠️ Viewer Discretion Is Advised

George Zimmerman is suing Trayvon Martin’s parents! Why is he still here? W/Mechee X

PRO BLACK Mental Health, HATERZ.png

Peace.

Forum List

Back