Only 6% of Biden Voters Think Things Are Going Very Well in America

Trump can never enlist the support of the more rational and intelligent. His stolen election nonsense is only being bought up by the delusional, faithful element.
Generals will fall on their swords to stop Trump.

you don't have a general on your side who has honor enough to fall on his sword. They're on the side of our enemies

bulldog said:
rump's followers have blocked him in every way they could. They refuse to do their job and work with him in any way.

that's your side dog. Conservatives are busy taking care of their businesses, jobs, families, homes, friends, THE COUNTRY. Biden pays you bootlickers to stay home and not go into work. and that's what y'all are doin'.

7_vcy-gt7uo0qqmiqynvpw.png
Looking at that time-line and the chart, I would say that's incredibly accurate, From the end of the Carter administration you see the line plummeting and then throughout Reagans first 6 years you see incredible optimism then it goes up and down through Bush the first, but never terrible except for the short time after the first Gulf War which was an incredible success thanks to Colin Powell then the recession that followed. Clintons popularity went up and down but the economy was strong throughout most of his time, then you see Bush2 stumbled out of the gate but recovered after 9/11/01 before declining steadily. Obama came in and with a hostile congress there was never a huge spike of happy talk, then we had Trump and now Biden.

When you look at that chart, I can see why so many people who became adults at the turn of the century are so negative about our country. They haven't witnessed or experienced how very good things can be here. There were many times in the time-line where we had a polarized electorate, but in my life I don't ever recall the poisonous atmosphere we have right now.

That was a good chart, thanks for sharing it. Things are cyclical, IF we can stop destroying ourselves we'll see a huge spike in a good direction again soon. But right now that's a really big if.

Only 6% of Biden supporters think things are going well...and 45% of Dems think the unvaccinated should be put in quarantine (concentration) camps.

The Dems are f*cked up.

Only 6% of Biden supporters think things are going well...and 45% of Dems think the unvaccinated should be put in quarantine (concentration) camps.

The Dems are f*cked up.

They are purposefully excluding themselves from being part of ONE NATION UNDER GOD.

I’m sure if you check the harvested votes the approval ratings will go up. Otherwise, amazing that a guy who won with 81 million votes has ab approval rating that has plummeted in his first year.

Forum List

Back