Only 4% of Americans think climate change a pressing concern

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
:oops8:
Ummm....not so many

Nobody really caring about the science. Nobody impressed with the "evidence". Most of the debate that goes on in here about as interesting as The World Distance Spitting Championships to most Americans.

Indeed... Americans a wee bit more concerned about the clown show in DC fucking up their lives:cul2::cul2:

Quinnipiac Poll: Only 4% of Americans Say 'Climate Change' is Most Important Problem Facing U.S.

The AGW k00ks can piss up a rope....:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn::th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn::th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:....climate change a big yawn in the concern dept of the public.

screaming liberal.jpg

(1,378 U.S. adults nationwide were surveyed from November 11th - 15th with a margin of error of +/- 2.6 percentage points.)

lmao 1400 people.

Let's see... climate change or the fact our President senility is notably rapidly declining his mental capacity...
yeah... the fact our President is not even in charge is more of a problem.

I have shown numerous, numerous times here of actual temperature data in a number of cities.
And, as you would expect, temperatures are all over the place. And there are several warming periods that have occurred all over the world in recorded history.
And example was Denver... a headline awhile back talked about melting snow on the mountains... OMG!!!
So I looked it up, and 2021 in Denver wasn't even in the top 5 warmest average years. This was not in the story.
Gee... you wonder why. :rolleyes:

Don't say "4% of Americans" when it's really like "4% of the small town of Bumcrap population 1400".

A good maximum sample size is usually 10% as long as it does not exceed 1000​

A good maximum sample size is usually around 10% of the population, as long as this does not exceed 1000. For example, in a population of 5000, 10% would be 500. In a population of 200,000, 10% would be 20,000. This exceeds 1000, so in this case the maximum would be 1000.

Even in a population of 200,000, sampling 1000 people will normally give a fairly accurate result. Sampling more than 1000 people won’t add much to the accuracy given the extra time and money it would cost.

(1,378 U.S. adults nationwide were surveyed from November 11th - 15th with a margin of error of +/- 2.6 percentage points.)

lmao 1400 people.

That's a standard sized sample, maybe even slightly larger, for polling. If you have evidence it's biased you're free to provide that.

Is it really? Fair enough then. Seems small to me for a country of 330mil but I dunno.

Your skepticism is understandable, but it is a standard poll which thankfully is a MULTIPLE Issues polling that shows just how little people think of climate concerns.

All Multiple concern polls always show climate concerns at or near the bottom of the list which have been shown here in the forum in last several years.

A sample of 1400 is plenty for a homogenous randomly distributed population. That being said, might not be so good when the population is not homogenously randomly distributed such that there are very many demographics which poll differently. For example, I suspect the people that live in San Francisco CA tend to believe that Climate Change is a much bigger problem that those that live in Bugtussle TN.

Forum List

Back