One Reason Americans Elected Trump....

I think I’m falling in love with you, PoliticalChic. lol
2 psychos what a match can't wait to see how the kids turn out....lol
It’s been fun watching you and your party get dismantled. PoliticalChick has only been highlighting the reasons why that’s been happening.

Don’t fault her for your stupidity and ignorance, eddie. Just saying. :)
I happen to like her but then again I voted for GWB in 2000,,,,big mistake
Then you can appreciate where she’s coming from.

I've noticed....when Leftist drones can't refute the facts, they complain about the source.

.....and in your post I can hear the snuffling of the ubiquitous pigs of the Left…
come on PC do you remember trump calling china liars cheaters thieves here in america then in china """it's not your fault china?""" what a lying sos

eddie.....Obama told you that Iran had to be allowed nuclear weapons.

That's the real lie.....

.....stop your nonsense.
you'd rather a war to stop them??

See.....that's the lie, pal.

Here's the truth:

The sanctions were strangling them.

This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."
Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

They never.....NEVER.....had to be allowed nuclear weapons.

And you bought it like it was on sale.

Wise up, eddie.
We've been sanctioning NK for how long? People starving there Do any good ?? They still have nukes Don't you ever learn from the past?

Civilized nations, and leaders, have always worked to keep nuclear weapons away from nations that do not have them.....especially one's named 'worst state sponsor of terrorism'...

...but not the war criminal, Hussein Obama...

1. Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty
The Treaty on the Nonproliferation of Nuclear Weapons is the cornerstone of the nonproliferation regime. It entered into force in 1970, and 190 states have subscribed. The treaty covers three mutually reinforcing pillars—disarmament, nonproliferation, and peaceful uses of nuclear energy—and is the basis for international cooperation on stopping the spread of nuclear weapons. The basic bargain at the core of the NPT is sound: Countries with nuclear weapons will move towards disarmament; countries without nuclear weapons will not acquire them; and all countries can access peaceful nuclear technology.
Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty

2. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

3.war criminal - an offender who violates international law during timesof war
offender, wrongdoer - a person who transgresses moral or civillaw

Nuclear_explosion_obama.jpg

Maybe I was not paying enough attention when Obama was president,
when the facts came out & both McCain & Obama rushed to the capital to weigh in on the mess that people thought could bring our country down, there was a rush to fix it. maybe the best course of action was not taken.
Bush was president. not McCain or Obama. and that horrible bloody war.
most middle class people lost a lot. money in savings lost value, stocks crashed, home values went in the toilet.
what I wanted from Obama was with care to pick up the pieces, not get us in any new wars & try & tone down the old ones. he mostly did that.

Later on Emailed & wrote him many times about things I hoped he would do, things I wished he had not done . not perfect. none are. but a very nice man.

".... but a very nice man."

You're not a very good judge of character.

The main thing is I do think he has good character.
your not required to agree with me.
or to be rude about your disagreeing with me

Civilized nations, and leaders, have always worked to keep nuclear weapons away from nations that do not have them.....especially one's named 'worst state sponsor of terrorism'...

1. Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty
The Treaty on the Nonproliferation of Nuclear Weapons is the cornerstone of the nonproliferation regime. It entered into force in 1970, and 190 states have subscribed. The treaty covers three mutually reinforcing pillars—disarmament, nonproliferation, and peaceful uses of nuclear energy—and is the basis for international cooperation on stopping the spread of nuclear weapons. The basic bargain at the core of the NPT is sound: Countries with nuclear weapons will move towards disarmament; countries without nuclear weapons will not acquire them; and all countries can access peaceful nuclear technology.
Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty

2. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

3.war criminal - an offender who violates international law during timesof war
offender, wrongdoer - a person who transgresses moral or civillaw

Nuclear_explosion_obama.jpg

Still think that?

It’s been fun watching you and your party get dismantled. PoliticalChick has only been highlighting the reasons why that’s been happening.

Don't know what I get a kick out of more PC posts or the Walking Dead ,,,,,,,at 9 on amc

Still waiting for you to provide proof Iran is producing nukes or not living up to the SEVEN NATION agreement.

Oh, wait. You can't.

You're not that smart, huh?

"Iran and North Korea have engaged in nuclear-related trade or .... North Korea may receive from Iran upwards of $2 to $3 billion.
The Iran-North Korea Strategic Relationship is an issue that has drawn minimum public attention in Washington since at least 2007 when I wrote extensively about it in a report I authored at the Congressional Research Service and updated for the next three years: North Korea’s Nuclear Weapons Development and Diplomacy (section on Nuclear Collaboration with Iran and Syria). This, despite the extensive coverage of the major advances in the nuclear weapons and missile programs of North Korea and Iran since that time.

On nuclear collaboration, there has been a virtual blackout of public information.

The Washington Post reported on November 7, 2011, that “secret intelligence” provided to the International Atomic Energy Agency showed that Iran had received “crucial technology” from North Korea for the development of nuclear warheads.

....North Korea earned about $1.5 billion annually from its missile collaboration with Iran alone. It seems to me that North Korea may receive from Iran upwards of $2 to $3 billion annually from Iran for the various forms of collaboration between them."
http://docs.house.gov/meetings/FA/FA18/20150728/103824/HHRG-114-FA18-Wstate-NikschL-20150728.pdf

Don't know what I get a kick out of more PC posts or the Walking Dead ,,,,,,,at 9 on amc

See, eddie....this is why you should drop cable TV, and let me give you a reading list.....

Some comments from the article quoted in the OP:

Despite having carriers to deploy in the area, we need this base. We have found Erdogan in Turkey is an unreliable "ally" who will close off Turkish airspace at the drop of a hat. Erdogon is an Islamist and we cannot be at his mercy. Build up this base and reduce the Turkish airbase we have there.

An attack on Isreal will now constitute an attack on America. Hope that figures into the minds of the Iranian high command.

All getting ready for the looming conflict between Israel and Saudi Arabia vs. Iran.

...Trump is here and O'Dumbo is gone.

This is a tremendous event, demonstrating our commitment to Israel.

US breaks ground for new permanent base in Israel

See, eddie....this is why you should drop cable TV, and let me give you a reading list.....
right now I'm on book 4 of the Clifton Chronicles by Jeffery Archer 7 books in all Highly rec it

right now I'm on book 4 of the Clifton Chronicles by Jeffery Archer 7 books in all Highly rec it
can't stand any more politics people driving me nutz

PC source: Larry Kitsch the head of the institute of COREAN American studies.
Corean.
That's the type of sources this Trump whore uses.
I so love it when she humiliates herself.

For a simple reason, I don't think Obama-liberals need to worry about my "Islamophobia" any longer: I find American liberals MANY TIMES WORSE than the muslim penises they fellate (& swallow). The hard left has turned the Democratic party into the most VIOLENT, demonic, sadistic hate-sewer I have ever, ever, EVER seen in my 44 years on this planet. If liberals are behaving like vomitous rabid dogs to make their muslim whoremasters look good by comparison, I must admit liberalfilth succeeded with flying colors.

Israel is our tripwire against the Islamic Middle East.

It is populated largely by the descendants of the survivors of anti-Semitic pogroms and, of course, the Holocaust itself.

America got behind Israel in the early post-war years following the Holocaust and has stayed there.

Most Americans side with Israel, and are content that this be so.

Thread title is deceptive. America didn't elect Trump, the electoral college did. Americans voted for Hillary...three million more than voted for Crooked Donnie Dumb Ass.
Next time, maybe the Democrats will pay more attention to White Straight Christian Middle America.

Not doing so is why they got their asses kicked on November 8, 2016.

Yes the same poles that said the hildabeast would win in a landslide.

Well Desperate one.....First of all you must have a "pole" up your ass....and then, since most polls gauge INDIVIDUALS' opinions and not what the outdated electoral college decides, the POLLS were right win target since Clinton got THREE MILLION more votes than the orange glob.

LOL
I hate auto correct almost as much as I hate liberals, Imagine with all those years in politics the Clinton machine did not take the electoral college into consideration.

I think the biggest, general reason America voted for Trump is because his message was so much more interestingly ambitious for America. While the Democrat platform was just more Islam cocksucking while scolding America that everything in the universe is somehow racist and we all need to wallow in guilt and shame. And I have yet to see a self-hatred zeitgeist do any country any good of any kind.
Makes most of us want to punch their fucking lights out.

obama-get-the-fuck-outta-here.png

Forum List

Back