Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Take a guess.
3D89EDDA-6753-4724-A2C0-5C23A34D5B7E.jpeg
15412C6B-A878-45F4-98C1-B88C204594B8.jpeg
117B29B2-1BF1-4D82-B103-114B1C9915A8.jpeg

Gucci garbage: San Francisco approves $20K designer trash cans​

https://www.audacy.com/kcbsradio/news/local/gucci-garbage-san-francisco-approves-usd20k-trash-cans

1628111004486.png

They can spend $20,000 on a damn trash can but seem incapable of providing a soup kitchen for the homeless or a barracks tent to shelter them.

Sounds like the congresspersons we have in DC...

Isn't the house speaker from California?

It's no wonder the people running this country have everything screwed up.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 521571

They can spend $20,000 on a damn trash can but seem incapable of providing a soup kitchen for the homeless or a barracks tent to shelter them.

*****SMILE*****

So what is you solution. SF has "soup kitchens" would you replace them with gas chambers? Empathy has been a major part of the values in San Francisco. Unlike the 21st Century, Callous Conservatives led by Trump.

Clearly your approach has been a resounding success.
When I'm out numbered 10 -1 the truth seems still to be the best way to go. When the response to serious comments is usually "TDS" or one of the other banal idiot-grams I might laugh if their words weren't read by people all over the world.

I wonder as the Sr. Mod you don't shield the USMB and the United States from the vile, vulgar and hate which flood the forums?

When I'm out numbered 10 -1 the truth seems still to be the best way to go. When the response to serious comments is usually "TDS" or one of the other banal idiot-grams I might laugh if their words weren't read by people all over the world.

I wonder as the Sr. Mod you don't shield the USMB and the United States from the vile, vulgar and hate which flood the forums?
he wouldn't have to if you'd leave on your own.

20 grand for garbage cans cause the homeless were constantly digging through em and throwing trash around

100 bucks they figure out how to get in em and still throw shit all over the street

To behold, to see.....what the Communist Left has done to the once beautiful San Francisco......it honestly breaks my heart. :confused:

That's how all America will look like when the four years of these Rats, these thieves, are over.

So what is you solution. SF has "soup kitchens" would you replace them with gas chambers? Empathy has been a major part of the values in San Francisco. Unlike the 21st Century, Callous Conservatives led by Trump.
1628131484296.png

They clearly don't have enough soup kitchens considering the homeless population is half the population of Des Moines, Iowa.

Perhaps Nancy and Maxine can talk some of those rich Hollywood stars into spending more in that area instead of their privileged lifestyles and $20 a pint ice cream.

*****SMILE*****

Weatherman2020
LMAO Oh My God. You have got to be kidding me. Designer trash cans with homeless all over the place??

San Fran must be run by the biggest pack of idiots in California. Good Lord.

View attachment 521706

They clearly don't have enough soup kitchens considering the homeless population is half the population of Des Moines, Iowa.

Perhaps Nancy and Maxine can talk some of those rich Hollywood stars into spending more in that area instead of their privileged lifestyles and $20 a pint ice cream.

*****SMILE*****

1628171334189.png

View attachment 521571

*****SMILE*****

Even soup kitchens and tents do nothing to stop or prevent homelessness. All it does is prolong it. I get the gesture of them and its nice to help people but it goes back to the story about feeding a man fish and teaching him how to fish. They need to be made member of society, not facilitate them staying outside of society. Its a way for people to ignore a problem, yet feel good about it at the same time.

you don't think allowing homeless to sleep in carbon monoxide streets isn't a gas chamber? you're really confused aren't you,

Even soup kitchens and tents do nothing to stop or prevent homelessness. All it does is prolong it. I get the gesture of them and its nice to help people but it goes back to the story about feeding a man fish and teaching him how to fish. They need to be made member of society, not facilitate them staying outside of society. Its a way for people to ignore a problem, yet feel good about it at the same time.

1628172534191.png

I agree with what you have to say.

On the other hand soup kitchens aren't free hotel rooms, free health care, free meal passes to the local restaurant, and all the other free stuff that the government wants to hand out to ease their mind like the state of California and the Feds want to do.

If they want more than soup my answer would be to hand them a broom or a wet rag and tell them to get to work cleaning up the area for the next meal.

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back