One of the oldest professions.

bdtex

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2013
In the 80's, I had a college professor who was from Kentucky. He said all the old moonshiners were then growing marijuana. Here's a Tennessee moonshiner still carrying on the family business. Betcha meth labs are a bigger problem there.

If I were on the jury I would need to crack open one of them jars just to test the evidence to see if he deserved to go to prison or not over it.

In the 80's, I had a college professor who was from Kentucky. He said all the old moonshiners were then growing marijuana. Here's a Tennessee moonshiner still carrying on the family business. Betcha meth labs are a bigger problem there.

Biden and the totalitarian Democratic party of slavery is going to bust his ass and throw that MAGA marijuana toker in a concentration camp!

When is it time to shoot back? When is it finally time to use WMD in all of the DNC-controlled inner cities?

:dunno:

Biden and the totalitarian Democratic party of slavery is going to bust his ass and throw that MAGA marijuana toker in a concentration camp!

When is it time to shoot back? When is it finally time to use WMD in all of the DNC-controlled inner cities?
He was arrested by county sheriff's deputies in a red county in a red state.

If I were on the jury I would need to crack open one of them jars just to test the evidence to see if he deserved to go to prison or not over it.
Yeah. Can't trust those expert witnesses. :)

I wouldn’t disagree since maga hillbillies use moonshine to rinse the meth taste out of the toothless mouths.

Forum List

Back