One of the best commentaries I've seen on what's currently going on.

Everyone takes a side. Everyone who says they do not take sides already has. Sideline ideology is the narrative of surrender.

I knew someone would miss the point in that way. Strawman. He didn't say we shouldn't take a side. He said our side should be about PRINCIPLE, not partisan politics, race, nationality, or other things that are less important than principles like FREEDOM and JUSTICE, and standing against aggression.

You either didn't watch the video, or you failed to grasp the point, which I thought he made crystal clear.
Principle?...in democrat party politics?...conservatives bring principle to a very unprincipled playing field...and we are done with that...its time to fight fire with fire.....choose a side because its coming....like it or not....

I will always stand for FREEDOM and justice. What is happening is FAR bigger than "democrat vs republican" and as long as you (most here, I would say 95% of the site) are stuck in that false paradigm, our country will continue to be subverted and destroyed by the very people who are pushing that false paradigm on us.

I stopped believing we have an actual 2 party system many years ago, back in the 90's. Both "sides" are controlled by the same people, and on all the most pressing issues, they agree. Although of course they do a great job pretending to be enemies.

So no, I want nothing to do with the farce, I no longer participate in it, I stopped voting when I realized that the powers-that-be would NEVER let a true patriot / constitutionalist / decent honest person get anywhere near the presidency. I don't mean to change the topic here, but I did want to reply to you.
You should vote...people have died for your right to vote...

Did you read my post AT ALL? Doesn't sound like it.
I read it enough to see that you stopped voting...at that point you had nothing to say that I need to hear....you are a non factor at that point...imo....
Your vote is meaningless...If it really mattered, the ruling class wouldn't let the hoi polloy have one.

Forum List

Back