One more Russian's here..

Interesting point of view from the other side of the planet Eugene

It would seem you've described us as blinded by our own ideology

on that, there's been a LOT of fake news here

Now i wonder just how much it's taken it's toll?

~S~

It isn't a "holy icon." It is a right and one that we take seriously. There are a bunch of damn good reasons for the 2nd amendment, and I am NOT a guy. The government or people who don't like guns don't have any right to tell me that I can't protect myself against crime with the best and most modern weaponry. That is my right as a human being.
The way it is done in the USA which leads to shootings in schools and other public places is what I will never accept.
Weapon must be controlled much more strictly.

In Russia we have right to own weapon, but legal regulation is strict.

It is not about freedom it is more about rules of using of socially dangerous items.
In other words freedom is not your freedom to do whatever you want but also a freedom of other people not to be abused by your freedom.
firearms are not dangerous Yuri. Liars and criminals are.
Tell it to 14 years old children shot by their classmate

Tell them what? That a gun cannot harm them without someone to pull the trigger? That the MONSTER is not the inanimate object but the human being operating it? That we should all just give up our rights to defend ourselves because of some lone wolf crazy teenaged shooter? :eusa_hand: Thank goodness you live in Russia and not in America. Stay in Russia. We like our rights here. We have them for a good reason.
Your point of view about weapon doesn't give the answer to the question why there are so many cases of shootings in the USA and so few of such in Russia or EU where weapon is strictly regulated.
If all those restrictions can save st least one innocent life...even more - child's life those restrictions must be.
But you hold your Ammendment as a holy statement...as dogma and cannot see the obvious.

Anyway it's my position... if you like to be afraid of walking in some certain parts of your cities if you like risking lifestyle of your children in schools - that is your choice. Good luck, you really need it.

It's not only my point of view, it is my constitutional right. My owning a weapon puts nobody's life in danger except for those who might want to harm me. As a matter of fact, guns also SAVE lives. That is the exact reason why the president or any who is considered "important" have ARMED body guards. Duh. If you don't like guns, then don't own one. Problem solved for you.

Interesting point of view from the other side of the planet Eugene

It would seem you've described us as blinded by our own ideology

on that, there's been a LOT of fake news here

Now i wonder just how much it's taken it's toll?

~S~

The acts of another person (especially a crazy person) should affect my rights (any of them) in no way whatsoever. Nobody else is responsible for the acts of a crazy person when he violates his rights.

I believe in human's wisdom and judge people on their doings. Hate that terrible internationsl policy provided by USA and feel sorry for huge propaganda in western mass media which doesn't allow ordinary people to see the real picture.

I am here to get some info, to share some info and to improve my English.

Our "terrible international policy" resulted in freeing tens of millions from the boot of Soviet tyranny.
"Resulted freeing from Soviet tyranny" and changed it for american one? Right you are!
Eastern Europe from 1990s, Western from 1945 now depends on USA. They are now your vassals without own army, with american one in their lands. But at least they live more or less comfortable.
But "your countries" in Latin America, Asia and Africa suffer from poverty and even hunger being blood-sucked by your corporations.

I do understand that here we have american try to conquer the whole planet, but your authorities' ideology is nazist like - golden billion.
That is well noticed in many your Holywood movies when some limited group of people live rich while the rest majority suffers hardly surviving and working for others' wealth.

Soviets built industry all over the world and the only thing they asked is to be ally and sometimes to have place for military base...but why they did it? They had to protect against aggressive west!
The brightest example is Afghanistan. USSR built a lot there, USA created terroristic groups, made USSR leave and did nothing for Afghans after that.

I have no problem with you being here as long as you're not a hacker or a recruiter for Putin's bullshit.
All that spy fairy tales about russian hackers are new stereotypes about Russia. A result of western propaganda. Your mass media is a tool for controlling minds of citizens and they succeed.
Funny to see how you tell me not to provide Putin's bullshit and eat with pleasure shit of your authorities. I do understand own shit doesn't stink.

I wonder why America interests you, why speaking English interests you?
Not just USA. I am interested in many things. Here I get info about the USA and your points of view on different subjects.

Oh, Hollywood movies is where you get your ideas about America. :lol: We have Gremlins here too. They attack people at the mall all the time.
You may twist my words and laugh as much as you wish but there are some undoubted facts about Hollywood.
- it is powerful tool of propaganda;
- scenarios are taken from heads of real people and such a numerous quantity of movies like I mentioned mean much.

I believe in human's wisdom and judge people on their doings. Hate that terrible internationsl policy provided by USA and feel sorry for huge propaganda in western mass media which doesn't allow ordinary people to see the real picture.

I am here to get some info, to share some info and to improve my English.

Our "terrible international policy" resulted in freeing tens of millions from the boot of Soviet tyranny.
"Resulted freeing from Soviet tyranny" and changed it for american one? Right you are!
Eastern Europe from 1990s, Western from 1945 now depends on USA. They are now your vassals without own army, with american one in their lands. But at least they live more or less comfortable.
But "your countries" in Latin America, Asia and Africa suffer from poverty and even hunger being blood-sucked by your corporations.

I do understand that here we have american try to conquer the whole planet, but your authorities' ideology is nazist like - golden billion.
That is well noticed in many your Holywood movies when some limited group of people live rich while the rest majority suffers hardly surviving and working for others' wealth.

Soviets built industry all over the world and the only thing they asked is to be ally and sometimes to have place for military base...but why they did it? They had to protect against aggressive west!
The brightest example is Afghanistan. USSR built a lot there, USA created terroristic groups, made USSR leave and did nothing for Afghans after that.

I have no problem with you being here as long as you're not a hacker or a recruiter for Putin's bullshit.
All that spy fairy tales about russian hackers are new stereotypes about Russia. A result of western propaganda. Your mass media is a tool for controlling minds of citizens and they succeed.
Funny to see how you tell me not to provide Putin's bullshit and eat with pleasure shit of your authorities. I do understand own shit doesn't stink.

I wonder why America interests you, why speaking English interests you?
Not just USA. I am interested in many things. Here I get info about the USA and your points of view on different subjects.

Oh, Hollywood movies is where you get your ideas about America. :lol: We have Gremlins here too. They attack people at the mall all the time.
You may twist my words and laugh as much as you wish but there are some undoubted facts about Hollywood.
- it is powerful tool of propaganda;
- scenarios are taken from heads of real people and such a numerous quantity of movies like I mentioned mean much.

YOU are a foolish person. That is all there is to it.

Besides that, you aren't a citizen of THIS country, you little shit. I don't go telling YOU what to do in your country, do I? Maybe us Americans should be more concerned about what you are doing over there in your little shit hole?

Besides that, you aren't a citizen of THIS country, you little shit. I don't go telling YOU what to do in your country, do I? Maybe us Americans should be more concerned about what you are doing over there in your little shit hole?
What a pity to see nice face at the avatar and to realize that this person is being killed with own bile from inside.

That's exactly typical behavior of an American as I supposed. Thanks for proving my assumption.

What a pity to see nice face at the avatar and to realize that this person is being killed with own bile from inside.

That's exactly typical behavior of an American as I supposed. Thanks for proving my assumption.

If you want to restrict or take one of my rights, then you are an automatic enemy to me. That is all there is to it.

Your point of view about weapon doesn't give the answer to the question why there are so many cases of shootings in the USA and so few of such in Russia or EU where weapon is strictly regulated.
If all those restrictions can save st least one innocent life...even more - child's life those restrictions must be.
But you hold your Ammendment as a holy statement...as dogma and cannot see the obvious.

Anyway it's my position... if you like to be afraid of walking in some certain parts of your cities if you like risking lifestyle of your children in schools - that is your choice. Good luck, you really need it.

Strict regulation is something some people here greatly support ... Regardless of whether or not they are American or Russian.

As a Russian you are accustomed to strict regulation ... As an American, some of us enjoy more freedom.
With freedom comes consequence ... Some people are free to make poor choices.

Some Americans would rather we do not empower the government to strictly govern our lives.
That choice means that there are times when we will suffer our choice of extended freedoms.

Strict regulation is something some people here greatly support ... Regardless of whether or not they are American or Russian.

As a Russian you are accustomed to strict regulation ... As an American, some of us enjoy more freedom.
With freedom comes consequence ... Some people are free to make poor choices.

Some Americans would rather we do not empower the government to strictly govern our lives.
That choice means that there are times when we will suffer our choice of extended freedoms.

Funny to read this because all Americans and Europeans here in Russia after staying here for long say that we are free here unlike usa where almost every simple step is regulated

Welcome to the board. One thing I can say about Russians, they make some pretty decent guns. Two of the guns in my collection are a WW2 Mosin-Nagant M-38 in 7.62X51, and this Kalashnikov.

ak1.jpg
I don't like weapon. Though while serving in army I was good in shooting.

I know weapon for Americans is a kind of holy icon. There are many guys like that here too.

But I respect mind more. Brain is much stronger than any weapon. One should understand where to run and whom to shoot not just do what everyone does.
You bring brain. I bring 44 Magnum.
I'll call my dad to take out some steaks.
You call your dad and tell him to have his suit cleaned

If you want to restrict or take one of my rights, then you are an automatic enemy to me. That is all there is to it.
Somebody has taken your brain.

I wrote that it is MY OPINION and you may do YOUR OWN CHOICE how to live. And you blame me in trying to take some of your rights...insane

Somebody has taken your brain.

I wrote that it is MY OPINION and you may do YOUR OWN CHOICE how to live. And you blame me in trying to take some of your rights...insane

Well, you opinion blows. You can take your opinions and stuff them you know where.

Besides that, you can claim to be whatever here. You may or may not be Russian. You may or may not be just "stating an opinion." You may or may not have an agenda. If we let everyone with your opinions off the hook, then we wouldn't have our rights. That is why I will attack your opinions about my rights if there is so much an inkling of talking about restricting them.

I will apologize for shit hole comment earlier though. That was probably a little over the top, but I am just so SICK of people sticking their noses into our business (personal business - like my rights).

Forum List

Back