One good thing about Trump, I gotta feeling thugs are gonna go into hiding this summer!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
LOLOLOL, I gotta a feeling these brave thuggy nigga's who shoot each other for fun....them mf's are gonna go into hiding and ride these next 2 years out. They see the writing on the wall. If your fo don't shoot ya, the feds and the cops will, either way, yous going down, nigga's.

We should have a poll -- Is tigerred really a stupid black woman or a stupid white kid pretending to be a stupid black women?

I vote for the second option.

• Banned
We should have a poll -- Is tigerred really a stupid black woman or a stupid white kid pretending to be a stupid black women?

Thanks for the laugh....I think I'm all of the above...LOLOLOLO

She's not stupid.

Ronald Reagan explains it all:

7d9bec97efd088ba0955b809f6ba93af.jpg

Nope. She's the real thing.
Yelp, I am the real thing, with or with coke!! LOLOLOLO
What's really funny is a while back you were in here bitching about your company not giving you any pay raises over a period of time. Raises in your mind due just because you've been there, not based on merit at all. You hadn't a clue that with your inability to effectively communicate you obviously have some bottom rung position rendering you as replaceable as a paper clip to company management, and thus no reason to pay you a penny more. Which in your mind translates to they don't pay me because I'm black, period.

I've said on here for a long time tiger red is a troll, not at all who they claim to be.

What's really funny is a while back you were in here bitching about your company not giving you any pay raises over a period of time. Raises in your mind due just because you've been there, not based on merit at all. You hadn't a clue that with your inability to effectively communicate you obviously have some bottom rung position rendering you as replaceable as a paper clip to company management, and thus no reason to pay you a penny more. Which in your mind translates to they don't pay me because I'm black, period.

Damn, and I thought tigerred59 was the idiot.

Damn, and I thought tigerred59 was the idiot.

Fenton, sweetie, this really isn't a contest to see who can indulge in the most blatant projection, you know.

This site doesn't hand out participation awards, so you really don't need to run up that post count like you do, either.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when you make sense...WTF are you talking about? Nobody at my company has gotten a raise and we ain't all black. Damn you stupid

Forum List

Back