One day after the Democrat's $1.7 trillion bill and Zenelnsky's visit, the market is dropping like a rock.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
In fact, it's shitting all over itself. The DOW is down -730.29 (-2.19%), NASDAQ -355.24 (-3.32%), and the S&P 500 -96.76 (-2.49%).

"Stocks were sliding Thursday after stronger-than-expected economic data added to concerns that the Federal Reserve will need to continue to hike interest rates to battle inflation.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 603 points Thursday, or 2%, the S&P 500 was down 2.5% and the Nasdaq Composite fell 3.3%. Currently, all three of the major indexes are on pace to end the week with declines."

Stock Market Today: Dow Falls After Solid Rally

market.jpg

I was watching one of the business channels and they had a gop senator on and said the Omnibus is a done deal and that The Turtle had the 10 gop votes to get it passed.

So it seems that it was not done under reconciliation and the gop could have stopped it.

Fuckin' scum RINOs hate the country as much as the dems do......I hope the folks in the states they represent primary their asses.

In fact, it's shitting all over itself. The DOW is down -730.29 (-2.19%), NASDAQ -355.24 (-3.32%), and the S&P 500 -96.76 (-2.49%).

"Stocks were sliding Thursday after stronger-than-expected economic data added to concerns that the Federal Reserve will need to continue to hike interest rates to battle inflation.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 603 points Thursday, or 2%, the S&P 500 was down 2.5% and the Nasdaq Composite fell 3.3%. Currently, all three of the major indexes are on pace to end the week with declines."

Stock Market Today: Dow Falls After Solid Rally

View attachment 741059
Happens every year around the holidays, aka "the holiday affect"

I was watching one of the business channels and they had a gop senator on and said the Omnibus is a done deal and that The Turtle had the 10 gop votes to get it passed.

So it seems that it was not done under reconciliation and the gop could have stopped it.

Fuckin' scum RINOs hate the country as much as the dems do......I hope the folks in the states they represent primary their asses.

Why would they stop it, they love spending just as much as the Dems do.

I do find it cute you call them RINOs when this is what the GOP has been since the days of Reagan....spend, spend more and spend some more.

Forum List

Back