One Civilized, the Other Barbaric

The barbaric "people" have been emboldened with Bidens support
Yep. And Biden is playing his weak role well, telling them to reduce the number of innocent civilians they target to an acceptable level.
Biden is just giving lip service, this is all a preplanned orchestrated move between the Left in America and the enemies of Israel and humanity.

Nope.. This is just another land grab..Bibi is taking the rest of the Old Muslim Quarter in East Jerusalem.. They love killing those who resist. Same thing for the past 70 years.

Are you talking about the Sheik Jarrah houses? because theose legaly belong to the Jews.

Yep. And Biden is playing his weak role well, telling them to reduce the number of innocent civilians they target to an acceptable level.
Biden is just giving lip service, this is all a preplanned orchestrated move between the Left in America and the enemies of Israel and humanity.

Nope.. This is just another land grab..Bibi is taking the rest of the Old Muslim Quarter in East Jerusalem.. They love killing those who resist. Same thing for the past 70 years.
What’s so hard about removing a few hundred people from their homes? What’s the hold up?

What if refugees did that to you and your family?
Again, if the goal is to eliminate all Muslims from Jerusalem, what’s the hold up? One hour operation.

How would they know if they are Muslims?

Many are Christians.

This isn't about not paying rent. The Israelis have already evicted many to build cheap government apartments for the Hasidic Jews.

Once you sign a contract with someone and it's done, they have to evacuate.

Difference being, that the Jews never signed anything. They just left them be since the war. Now it's bye-bye.

Are you talking about the Sheik Jarrah houses? because theose legaly belong to the Jews.

Arab families have lived in those houses for 500 years. Have you ever been to East Jerusalem or the Muslim Quarter?

Arab families have lived in those houses for 500 years. Have you ever been to East Jerusalem or the Muslim Quarter?

The houses in question belong to the Jews until the indepencence war.

To your next question, I have not. I don't plan to die anytime soon, so...

What’s so hard about removing a few hundred people from their homes? What’s the hold up?

Again, if the goal is to eliminate all Muslims from Jerusalem, what’s the hold up? One hour operation.

Many are Christians.

This isn't about not paying rent. The Israelis have already evicted many to build cheap government apartments for the Hasidic Jews.

Difference being, that the Jews never signed anything. They just left them be since the war. Now it's bye-bye.

Israel has been doing these landgrabs for 70 years. Remember when they used to steal topsoil in Lebanon and shoot the farmers?

Don't you remember before Israel bombed Egypt? The West Bank was full of Christians ad Muslims..They grew Dates, Olives, Pomegranites, Almonds. It was beautiful and peaceful.

Many are Christians.

Israel has been doing these landgrabs for 70 years. Remember when they used to steal topsoil in Lebanon and shoot the farmers?

This issue could have been resolved many times over. Rabin and Olmert offered for peace many many things, which would have been crazy if the people knew about it at the time. Yet the Palestinian leaders constantly refused.

I have a question. Say I'll agree with you on any of those points. How do you think Hamas is contributing to the conflict, or peace? how Is Hamas helping the Palestinian people?

Don't you remember before Israel bombed Egypt? The West Bank was full of Christians ad Muslims..They grew Dates, Olives, Pomegranites, Almonds. It was beautiful and peaceful.

You talk about before or after 1929?

Neither Israel or Palestine have any moral ground to stand on. Terrorist acts are as inexcusable as imperial policies. The blame does not fall ONLY on one side.

Neither Israel or Palestine have any moral ground to stand on. Terrorist acts are as inexcusable as imperial policies. The blame does not fall ONLY on one side.

Now that is quite a balanced opinion I can somewhat agree with, on a very basic level. So... the solution is what, exactly?

Now that is quite a balanced opinion I can somewhat agree with, on a very basic level. So... the solution is what, exactly?
Right now, there isn’t one. Compromise is viewed as capitulation.

Before Israel bombed Egypt after being attacked?

Both sides?

How many Jews live in Gaza?
How many Jews serve in the Pal army?
How many Jews hold elected office in the Pal government?

NOW….
How many Arabs live in Israel?
1.9 million
How many Arabs serve in the IDF?
Approx 1,500
How many Arabs hold elected office in the Israeli government?

LOLOL.. The Egyptians NEVER attacked Egypt.

Nasser had already called for a summit about solving the issue of the Strait of Tiran.. Read Moshe Dayan. Egyptian troops were deployed in Yemen.. 70,000 of them.

The Israelis had planned the attack with provocations since 1953. It was a land grab. Remember the Lavon Affair .. with Jews setting bombs against Americans in Cairo while pretending to be Arabs. That stunt caused the Suez Crisis and betrayed Eisenhower.

Nasser had already called for a summit about solving the issue of the Strait of Tiran.. Read Moshe Dayan. Egyptian troops were deployed in Yemen.. 70,000 of them.

The Israelis had planned the attack with provocations since 1953. It was a land grab. Remember the Lavon Affair .. with Jews setting bombs against Americans in Cairo while pretending to be Arabs. That stunt caused the Suez Crisis and betrayed Eisenhower.
I agree, Egyptians never attacked Egypt.
So Israel controls the Sue’s canal?

Muslims support a "civil society" .. Arabs have always been that way. The enviornment is harsh so civiity is a highly valued concept for them.
Yes, life is so civilized in every Muslim controlled nation. View attachment 490412

Where is your picture from? All Muslim countries are not the same.
Which Muslim nation is civilized? I’ll wait.

Where is your picture from? Is there a website associated with it?

Yes, it was so peaceful in 1948 with 5 nations invading Israel.

I agree, Egyptians never attacked Egypt.
So Israel controls the Sue’s canal?

I have to run.. You don't know any history, do you? NONE.. How appalling.

Forum List

Back